IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice how Sarah contradicts herself in tonights vlog. Talking about when she used to go trick or treating as a child she says her mum used to dress her in a bin bag and usher her out of the door saying don't come back until you've a sack full of sweets. She then goes on to say how her girls only go around the local area but when she was younger her mum would drive her around loads of houses. So which one is it Sarah? Were you ushered out or did your mum drive you?
I feel like its the first. They were a poor family from what shes said, i highly doubt they had a car

Sorry. Who’s Hayley? I don’t really know the Ingham back story only started watched when I saw all the allegations.

Sorry. Who’s Hayley? I don’t really know the Ingham back story only started watched when I saw all the allegations.
I'm sure someone else can give you a much better rundown but here's a quick one for now.

I believe they're on about Hayley who was one of the girls who put up evidence against Chris.
She allegedly slept with him.
Recently she apparently pretended to be her own Mum and told people on twitter she'd killed herself.
Then was magically alive again and wanted all her evidence removed.
Or something like that. Allegedly.

So it was Katrina’s birthday on Wednesday, is she still silent on her social media’s?
I don’t follow any of her accounts or her youtube channel but she seemed to have vanished really, really quickly.

Yes the ex seems a lovely girl who was harassed by the ifam, and they sent disgusting messages about her daughter.

I see Dave is still with his Sarah clone girlfriend and he is still living it up in his expensive apartment. He’s gone from being in the myforever band and living with granny Jane and Steve to a plush apartment and no band. I’m convinced he’s also on Ingham inc payroll. He’s probably printing the crappy t shirts ?
Ex Sarah is usually to be found on the R family lives, she talks openly on there about her miscarriage and how the family ghosted her after they broke up, she says she has no dirt on them and really seems to be more hurt that they all broke contact with her straight away.
I don’t think they were together long were they?
I doubt she was a big part of Sarah and Chris’s lives, or the kids really, they were always anyway!
I don’t think she’d have any dirt on them, or if she did I don’t think she’s put herself or her daughter in danger leaking it.
She has a new boyfriend now I think (?) so I hope she moves on to better in laws.
And I agree Dave is absolutely on the payroll, a band member with a private instagram account definitely isn’t there to promote his band. ?

Reactions: 7
It'll be interesting to see what holidays they have planned in 2019... I know they're off to Lapland. But that's been booked forever. I can't imagine anymore Disney trips in the near future. I reckon Spain again and another caravan holiday somewhere... They clearly couldn't afford an extravagant holiday this half term, which shows they're earning less.

Maybe thats why we haven't heard anything about whether they're still moving or not. They can't afford a new house perhaps ?
They had said about definitely doing Disneyland Paris again (before the allegations were made) because they so truly deeply upsettingly missed out on it last year as they felt they couldn’t go because of people commenting how often they go on holiday... and golly didn’t they let the viewers not forget about it.
But whether they do or not I’m not 100% sure, doubt they’ll get any special treatment though now especially with it being Disney. I’m not sure if anyone has emailed Disney (I know people had contacted disney in Florida but I’m not sure about Paris.) because I’m sure they’ll try their very much hardest to get as many freebies as possible.

Just had my response from Dress Lily. This site doesn't let me upload screenshots, too large?

Anyway they said thank you for the kind response and they will no longer work with the Ingham family in the future.

Reactions: 24
Just had my response from Dress Lily. This site doesn't let me upload screenshots, too large?

Anyway they said thank you for the kind response and they will no longer work with the Ingham family in the future.
Crop the screenshot a bit and it should upload.

I dont really mind that people on here are taking action... if nobody else will do anything then i guess it has to be done

Reactions: 1
its strange that they didnt go all out for Halloween this year. usually they make such a big thing out of holidays. plus the recent vlogs, the family seem off, and not their usually selves. I wonder whats going on behind the scenes. money issues?

Reactions: 2
Oh no! How on earth are they going to name drop them with all the Halloween tat after Halloween! Bet the kids are still rocking the mermaid blankets at Xmas! On a side note (don’t judge me) I watched the honeymoon videos of them in Florida..I was curious to see how the dynamics of the family have changed over the last few years..Sarah wore that god awful fluffy hooded coat even back then! And the sandals she shares with Isabelle when on holiday too! But have to say my goodness she hasn’t half put some weight on. She seemed like a normal caring mother back then not goading the kids for the camera (I also noticed she had a bald spot back then also) and she wasn’t acting for the camera by the looks of it anyway.

Had to laugh at the Halloween vlog.

Don’t they realize their entire lives are like some big twisted, horror movie where Chris and Sarah are the main stars.

When Creepy mentioned the pack of grapes were almost as big as Sarah’s head he wasn’t far wrong.
Have they ever been at home for Halloween? Because Sarah mentioned they only take the kids trick or treating in their own street.
They definitely weren’t there last year.

Also How many times did Chris mention the Halloween movies. Also like how he stated about not watching unless your over 18.

Weren’t the kids sitting in front of pretty woman recently that is a 15 and certainly not appropriate for Esme and Isla. And what about those gruesome games Isla was playing on the iPad.

Reactions: 9
Oh no! How on earth are they going to name drop them with all the Halloween tat after Halloween! Bet the kids are still rocking the mermaid blankets at Xmas! On a side note (don’t judge me) I watched the honeymoon videos of them in Florida..I was curious to see how the dynamics of the family have changed over the last few years..Sarah wore that god awful fluffy hooded coat even back then! And the sandals she shares with Isabelle when on holiday too! But have to say my goodness she hasn’t half put some weight on. She seemed like a normal caring mother back then not goading the kids for the camera (I also noticed she had a bald spot back then also) and she wasn’t acting for the camera by the looks of it anyway.
They have said before those werent meant to be vlogs, they were just filming thier holiday and mashed them in to vlogs best they could. Sarah seems mardy as hell in some of thise videos!

Reactions: 1
Yes the ex seems a lovely girl who was harassed by the ifam, and they sent disgusting messages about her daughter.

I see Dave is still with his Sarah clone girlfriend and he is still living it up in his expensive apartment. He’s gone from being in the myforever band and living with granny Jane and Steve to a plush apartment and no band. I’m convinced he’s also on Ingham inc payroll. He’s probably printing the crappy t shirts ?

That's what I was thinking. Chris used to mention him in vlogs all the time until all of this tit hit the fan. The kids also used to love hanging out with him..

Reactions: 2
Where’s a good place to start learning about video editing? I’ve just retired, and I think it’s time Malcolm Conkers took to YouTube. DM me if you can give me any pointers?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.