IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didnt esme say it the other week when sarah told her no to make up
She probably did. I zone out when Sarah talks about the make up. One day she seems to allow it and the next day she says wash it off or it's too much.

Reactions: 2
She probably did. I zone out when Sarah talks about the make up. One day she seems to allow it and the next day she says wash it off or it's too much.
On the rare times I watch. I zone out most time Sarah talks...I thought everyone did as soon as she says in her ridiculous squeal good morning/afternoon ifam..am done!

On the rare times I watch. I zone out most time Sarah talks...I thought everyone did as soon as she says in her ridiculous squeal good morning/afternoon ifam..am done!
95% of the time it's afternoon for "preggo" Sarah. Unless she's got a shopping trip planned.

They must be needing their interaction stats to be higher. He's begging to be tagged in Halloween Hauls now ?
Desperate for the Christmas freebies.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
95% of the time it's afternoon for "preggo" Sarah. Unless she's got a shopping trip planned.

They must be needing their interaction stats to be higher. He's begging to be tagged in Halloween Hauls now ?
Desperate for the Christmas freebies.
At least we haven't got one of those ghastly side views of Chris for a change!

As if they care about people's hauls!

Reactions: 5
Let’s be honest, it’s rarely morning even if she says it is

Let’s be honest, it’s rarely morning even if she says it is
These are pure lies you speak......

At least TWICE a year there’s a Next Sale

They start at 5am and cure morning sickness even when she’s not pregnant.
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TAKES TO RECOVER FROM THIS. ?

Reactions: 9
Really confused with the Vlog tonight. Lazy refers us to a Vlog she did 'selling/promoting a website for Halloween' Really...catch-up Halloween ? was tonight.... bit late to buy & wear their clothes !!! Then she says 'all products amazing and super super nice & fabulous' She literally opened them on camera...how can she recommend something she's never used. Who the hell is using Lazy as an advertisement??!! ?

We should all email dress lily and tell them what a disgusting woman Lazy ass is and to drop her! I mean really showing us that junk on Halloween? Halloween is over Lady! Who cares! Btw it's not a skeleton it's a skull dimwit! Can't wait to see you walking around in your Halloween sweater on Christmas. Maybe you can keep your pillows out till Christmas as well... At least if you are going to promote something keep up with the holidays! What an idiot

It was showing up as an AD for me, was written in black in bottom corner, I watched later on though around 11pm

Reactions: 1
It was showing up as an AD for me, was written in black in bottom corner, I watched later on though around 11pm
That was there from the 5pm upload, I found it odd in her script she pretended she purchased them and there was no information in the description about it being a promotion.
I assume he knew it had to be declared but she filmed it clearly trying to give the impression it was purchased.
They really are getting awful collaborations ?
Gone are the days of Disney and google home.
For now anyway!

Reactions: 8
We should all email dress lily and tell them what a disgusting woman Lazy ass is and to drop her! I mean really showing us that junk on Halloween? Halloween is over Lady! Who cares! Btw it's not a skeleton it's a skull dimwit! Can't wait to see you walking around in your Halloween sweater on Christmas. Maybe you can keep your pillows out till Christmas as well... At least if you are going to promote something keep up with the holidays! What an idiot
Contact details for Dresslily, should you feel that way inclined https://www.dresslily.com/m-article-id-12.htm

I’d never heard of dresslily before so I just had a quick look and their maternity ‘range’ and I use the word ‘range’ loosely, as it consists of about 10 items, is as I just said hardly a ‘range’ at all! Was she advertising their regular stuff? Bit strange when she’s pregnant ?

I’d never heard of dresslily before so I just had a quick look and their maternity ‘range’ and I use the word ‘range’ loosely, as it consists of about 10 items, is as I just said hardly a ‘range’ at all! Was she advertising their regular stuff? Bit strange when she’s pregnant ?
Iv seen a dresslilly video before. They sent someone a mystery halloween box then told them they couldnt sell them as they had issues. Doesnt seem the best.

Reactions: 1
Iv seen a dresslilly video before. They sent someone a mystery halloween box then told them they couldnt sell them as they had issues. Doesnt seem the best.
Fantastic company then!... No wonder Sarah wanted to be involved with them if they are shady as hell... She likes that in people just look at her husband!

Reactions: 4
After reading the vlog content of yesterday's I didn't even bother to watch - struggling to hate watch now

Reactions: 4
First time posting on here. Used to post over on GG...

Few things I want to vent about:

- I don't watch them at all anymore. Not even "hate-watching". They are dull as dish water. There's only so many trips to Asda I can watch.

- Going back to summer... I've never seen a more boring trip to Australia. Seriously dull.

- Lately, Isla has been an attention hungry brat. She's literally "Sarah the Second".

- Esme is still my fav. I so wish one day she'll rebel fully and leave the s*** show that is her family.

- What happened to Chris' Wednesday night skate sessions with his mates ?? if he wasn't guilty of any allegations, he'd still be going.

- Sarah is still the laziest cow going. Sick of hearing her moan about pregnancy and everything else possible. As well as using it as an excuse to do absolutely nothing all day, every day.

That's about it for now.

Reactions: 23
I’m a long time lurker but I’ve been forced to post. Im in costa and they’re playing the Inghams theme song. There is no escape from them.

I’m a long time lurker but I’ve been forced to post. Im in costa and they’re playing the Inghams theme song. There is no escape from them.
I’m not with it today, I just read your comment and thought that I’d wrote it! Welcome to you Clarabelle my new namesake!

Anyone else pick up on Sarah saying she was jealous then changed her mind saying wrong word for everyone going on lovely holidays abroad..you said exactly the word you wanted to say Sarah let’s not pretend!

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.