IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are definitely reading here and trolling haha.
Sarah was so bored as she did nothing all day (unlike usual) and had to stay home whilst Chris did all the errands.

And just like that, there’s the pink mini which I’m sure someone posted about yesterday?

No mention again that it’s sponsored/paid for/gifted as when it clearly is as if she ordered it all herself she wouldn’t have been so soooppper doooooper Suprised when taking them out

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Prinny is at the groomers. If they learnt how to groom the dog themselves like I do, they could save a hell of a lot of money. Saves the stress too.
That isn't necessarily true about grooming. I know you like to nit pick but grooming is a skill not everyone possess. Most people could cut their own hair too..but as YouTube shows even with tutorials it's not as easy as picking up a pair of scissors

Vets will tell you it can be far easier to treat a stressed out dog away from its owner at times. There should be limited stress for a well rounded dog going to a groomers that understands how to handle a dog...many dog owners don't know how to do this and attempting to groom a dog themselves could cause a dog more stress in it self

Reactions: 6
There’s no such thing as bad publicity. Ok you might get 10 (at most) angry tweets to a brand. (Twitter for the most part is a handful of aggressively angry people arguing with each other)
Response:

“Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention, our customers happiness and safety is... bla bla bla”
But the AD still got seen ? and it’s a HELL of a lot cheaper than paying for mainstream advertising ? so there’s no losers. Nobody will boycott a brand for working with them. People might say they will, but they won’t.
Right now their content doesn’t appeal but wait until
OH EM GEEE WERE OFF TO LAPLAND
Followed by Christmas.
Baby,
Probably more Disney next year.

You can’t compare Zoella and the Inghams, Zoe doesn’t upload anymore, she’s an established channel and the people who subbed to her when she did upload have grown up.
Her stats would grow if she posted regularly again and if she came back saying she was pregnant and vlogging daily again her numbers would rocket.

I don’t want this to be the case but I can see how it will be.
I hate to admit it ,but i think you could be right.The one thing i ponder is their audience.As they grow up i can`t see them spending their free time ,tuning into watch such boring vlogs..Even people i`ve enjoyed watching i rarely do now.Give me a decent movie ,anytime.

Reactions: 4
Also blatant lie. She said she was cooking spag Bol whilst Chris took the girls to the park.

Chris in the Park said he was going supermarket on the way home to get dinner.

Keep up with your lies ‘fools’

Never heard someone pat themselves on the back so much for spag Bol. Possibly the easiest meal on earth.

Reactions: 26
That isn't necessarily true about grooming. I know you like to nit pick but grooming is a skill not everyone possess. Most people could cut their own hair too..but as YouTube shows even with tutorials it's not as easy as picking up a pair of scissors

Vets will tell you it can be far easier to treat a stressed out dog away from its owner at times. There should be limited stress for a well rounded dog going to a groomers that understands how to handle a dog...many dog owners don't know how to do this and attempting to groom a dog themselves could cause a dog more stress in it self
There are courses.

Also blatant lie. She said she was cooking spag Bol whilst Chris took the girls to the park.

Never heard someone pat themselves on the back so much for spag Bol. Possibly the easiest meal on earth.
They truly are idiots! Also ,i thought they watched their own vlogs (got soooper emotional etc)?? As for Spag Bol ,it`s the best way to get veggies into kids!!:) If you`re reading Sarah...

Reactions: 1
They truly are idiots! Also ,i thought they watched their own vlogs (got soooper emotional etc)?? As for Spag Bol ,it`s the best way to get veggies into kids!!:) If you`re reading Sarah...
Doesnt dolmio cancel out veggies with the amount of sugars and salt?

hi guys - long time lurker here - just decided to post because I can't comprehend their obsession with the slow cooker anymore and my mind is bubbling over more so than the lasagne they made .. do you reckon they use it because of chris' 'ocd' and using a slow cooker confines the mess cooking can make to a finite area? ? ?
You could be right there!!

Surely when he was editing he heard himself say ‘just going to Morrison’s for dinner’ cut to her talking once more about this legendary spag bol!!!

How fake did she sound during that Advert for the Halloween tat too, I could see her cringing in that Halloween cardigan. For someone who tells a lot of lies she hasn’t become very good at it.

Reactions: 5
Surely when he was editing he heard himself say ‘just going to Morrison’s for dinner’ cut to her talking once more about this legendary spag bol!!!

How fake did she sound during that Advert for the Halloween tat too, I could see her cringing in that Halloween cardigan. For someone who tells a lot of lies she hasn’t become very good at it.
I thought when Chris said going to Morrisons for dinner it sounded like they were going to the café... So am glad I wasn't the only one who picked up on that too!

I liked how agricultural Sarah is...can't recognise Day of the Dead skull, and for sitting on arse watching TV/films cannot recognise a rip off of The nightmare before Christmas either!

Chris of course doesn't edit.. just blends together!

Just skimmed through tonight’s vlog :-
Lazy clearly couldn’t be arsed to even pick up the camera until mid-afternoon and makes full use of the older two girls still being on holiday (100 years ago she’d have shoved them both up chimneys to earn their keep)
Izzy complains about having spots and Esme responds off camera with “too much make up luv” (God bless Esme the voice of reason in that house)
Izzy goes on to tell us that she and Esme did each other’s make up and once again Esme pulls her up on the bullshit and says “no I did my own” (this little girl is by far the most natural and honest one in the family)
Prinny is taken to the groomers and the affection in Creepy’s voice when he collects her is genuine. ( I’ve never heard him greet Lazy or the girls with the warmth he shows that dog)
Lazy says she made spaghetti bolognese but we see no preparation or footage of them eating it ( I’m calling bullshit on this, Creepy bought some microwave meals and then pretended to wash up)

I keep hoping that Esme and Prinny will run off into the sunset together, their videos would be far more entertaining than any of the contrived tripe that the gruesome twosome are producing.

Reactions: 28
It's one thing taking your dog to the groomers but it's another making your dog have a blueberry facial. I do think it's quite funny though that Prinny has better personal hygiene than Creepy. Allegedly.

How delightful to see the pink mini getting some action. I expect Creepy was quite jealous. Maybe one day he'll find his cojones at the bottom of one of those sickly sweet chai lattes he drinks and he'll tell Lazy to take her test or else because at this rate, Comment Down-Below will have passed his test before she even shifts the baby weight.

Does anyone else think that they deliberately bought a 6.5 litre slow cooker so that on a Monday they can shove in enough ingredients for a whole week and then just chip a bit off for dinner every day?

I genuinely do not understand why Creepy doesn't valet his own car. I'm assuming it wouldn't harm the car to do that, I don't *think* you would need a special qualification to clean your own car and I'm 99% sure that the car (much like Prinny really) couldn't give a tiny flying rat's arse if it smelt of blueberries.

It has come to something when the biggest reveal in an Ingham Family vlog is who had which milkshake. We weren't even given the chance to guess/comment down below.

Whether or not that Dress Lily Show and Tell was a paid promotion, I don't think Sarah will be making any QVC Presenters fear for their jobs with that little performance.

Reactions: 2
It was probably due to the stress of it yes. I was very unsettled and this really affected me. During this time alcohol and drugs were my best friend. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone though. I'm lucky to be where I am now

You’ve freed yourself from an aggressive drug and alcohol addiction at a young age,
You’re a student who spends many hours catching up on the old GG threads, a soon to be detective (?!) ? who dabbles in dog grooming on the side and who does NOT have an IFAM FOREVER tattoo on her arm. We learn more and more about you by the day sassy belle ?
I don’t think I’ll ever be this successful, I can barely write a comment without Apple telling me I’ve spelled a word wrong.
But I like to think that prinny enjoys her blueberry facials.
It’s like a spa day for a dog. ?

The sponsors they’re getting are very small, it’s not a patch of the stuff they could have pitched for in the past but it makes me believe they’re getting advice from somewhere, maybe under new management or pitching to brands alone.

I agree with the comment made about their “target audience” getting older and watching less.
But like with zoella up until recently, her 16 year old audience might have grown up as she did, but the next round of 16 year olds found her channel and her old content and subscribed, she had a really successful channel for 8 years based on this strategy and probably still would if she hadn’t stopped posting so much or hadn’t become so unrelatable to most people.

I can see them coming through this once (if) he doesn’t screw up again,
it’s just a case of waiting to seeing if this is possible, and if it is for how long.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.