IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wait you forgot to mention they bought apples! Yes apples! Also, how happy was Isla knowing she was going back to school! I don't know but my kids are never happy to return to school after a break. Goes to show how sick they are being home with their creepy parents on a boring break from school in a trailer...
Sorry ,haven`t worked out the highlighter on my laptop yet..But i`d say they are mighty fed up being stuck anywhere with their "parents" and the dreaded camera..:(

There was never any point having the mini. Sarah was never going to take that test once Chris gave up work.

Reactions: 8
Hi everyone.. Dipping in and out of this Ingham sh*tshow.. Just a few observations I've recently made.. So as Creepy and co were new to me when the scandal broke, I recently had a look back @ their Disney vlogs from Halloween last year. At the same time, I was reading his messages to one of those girls who was at Disney at the time also. A complete child in my eyes (I'm more or less Creepy's age). Anyway the contradiction between what I was reading (those puke inducing texts to that kid) and the man he was presenting to us in the vlogs was staggering. OK he always seemed to come across as a bit of an eejit, but to the unknowing he did present the loving dad schtick very well, I even found myself being sucked in a bit till I came back to reality. The bit that really unnerved me was when they were watching the fireworks and Izzy got upset. It was a really emotional moment where he spoke of being so grateful for his beautiful family and in that exact moment he was contacting a kid and his ultimate aim was sexual gratification. Let's not kid ourselves folks..this man is a dangerous p......... It's heartbreaking for those girls. But this will implode in time. This mans predilections will out and they are incompatible with any family life. You can see it already his selfies are returning (this man has many narcissistic traits) on a side note that face he does in the selfies makes me wanna gouge my eyes out. The sort of frown , smirk.. He thinks he is sexy guys.. Anyway as I was saying.. The channel may limp on.. It won't survive though in the vacuum of no sponshorship, meet and greets etc, but I do think Creepy will be his own demise. He won't be able to contain himself or his urges. Once again.. Those poor poor kids....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Grow a ponytail and use it as a fringe, like her husband?
She's going to have to split her fringe I half (in America we call them bangs) can do the wrap around the ear like she is doing on the one side or she can do the brush over like Creepy and the make it all greasy as well

If Sarah has one iota of sense (doubtful ,i know) ,she`ll take that away and hide it until the baby`s born.
Eh it's a new toy for her. She will probably use it to tell her servants err hmm kids to bring her food the tv remote and candy so she doesn't have to get her lazy ass up

Reactions: 4
Can a newbie ask what Zoella's advent calendar scandal was or would it be better for me to research it?
She bought out a calendar selling it at £50 a pop. Inside was very cheap stuff which would struggle to be £10 worth (and that’s being generous). It also only had 12 windows instead of the standard 24

I recommend watching jackmaates review of it on YouTube. It’s brilliant and sums up perfectly

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Can a newbie ask what Zoella's advent calendar scandal was or would it be better for me to research it?
Of course you can ask and you do so in a nice polite way

This was the basis of the criticism she got
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4904545/zoellas-50-advent-calendar-goods-20/

Her response was this
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/...n-pricing-of-50-advent-calendar-a3691826.html

However she is a business first and foremost and she has no problem going with Boots again:

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/05/zoel...ndal-and-its-another-christmas-range-7916738/

• Heart
Reactions: 4
hi guys - long time lurker here - just decided to post because I can't comprehend their obsession with the slow cooker anymore and my mind is bubbling over more so than the lasagne they made .. do you reckon they use it because of chris' 'ocd' and using a slow cooker confines the mess cooking can make to a finite area? ? ?

Reactions: 2
hi guys - long time lurker here - just decided to post because I can't comprehend their obsession with the slow cooker anymore and my mind is bubbling over more so than the lasagne they made .. do you reckon they use it because of chris' 'ocd' and using a slow cooker confines the mess cooking can make to a finite area? ? ?
I like to think the slow cooker is Sarah in kitchen appliance form. Not as useful as the others and slow.

Reactions: 10
I know more people with actual OCD that have more obsessions with rituals such as checking door handles, hand washing etc than cleaning per se.

It's a term that's easily thrown around though to those who clean a lot.

If he had OCD...it would come back to haunt him and they wouldn't be vlogging as they have been after the allegations. It's a major anxiety condition that a packet of pills doesn't fix.

Again more BS from the Inghams and Chris to weave his way into those he grooms

Reactions: 11
There must be some people dressing up as Creepy tonight. If I get one at my door I’ll take a photo. Got to be the cheapest Halloween costume going, leave your hair unwashed for a week or so, colour in with sharpie at the ends, layer of sweat on your face from some nefarious activity, bobbly clothes from your brothers 1990’s emo wardrobe, beanie hat and contorted naughty drop that towel face. Far scarier than most things you’d find in a costume shop! ?

Reactions: 20
There must be some people dressing up as Creepy tonight. If I get one at my door I’ll take a photo. Got to be the cheapest Halloween costume going, leave your hair unwashed for a week or so, colour in with sharpie at the ends, layer of sweat on your face from some nefarious activity, bobbly clothes from your brothers 1990’s emo wardrobe, beanie hat and contorted naughty drop that towel face. Far scarier than most things you’d find in a costume shop! ?
Even more hilarious if they knock on the Inghams door!

Reactions: 7
Was this around the time you turned to hard drugs ?
It was probably due to the stress of it yes. I was very unsettled and this really affected me. During this time alcohol and drugs were my best friend. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone though. I'm lucky to be where I am now

Reactions: 8
Izzy stats the blog telling us her and Esme have an extra week off school. Prinny is at the groomers. If they learnt how to groom the dog themselves like I do, they could save a hell of a lot of money. Saves the stress too.

Switch to Chris babbling on about tit. The car is in the garage and he's off to collect it. He was worried Isla might be upset about having to go back to school and she was excited. Is it any wonder??? School is the only place she gets routine.
Sarah finally appears. She's probably been sleeping all morning. She says it's been a boring day and she mentions Chris has just used the pink Mini. They didn't get rid of it. Whilst Chris has been out all day Lazy has been sat on her fat backside waiting for a workman to fix the thermostat. The workman looked at her like she was an alien. She probably is. A Poundland obsessed alien. Anyway he couldn't do anything. She has got lots of laundry done.

Coincidence isn't it? As soon as we mention the missing mini it reappears.

Sarah has a package that nearly made her cry. It's a load of orajel for her herpes. Clearly doesn't want to have those STD tests. Poor baby. Anyway she tells us she's off to make spaghetti bolognese.

She does a haul that could've gone on Sarah Says. Clearly a paid ad by Dresslily. I don't bother watching the haul.

Chris and the girls are at the Shake Shack. Then they go to the park. It's raining so they go to Morrisons.

Sarah moans about a time the slow cooker messed up the Spag Bol. She mentions that Isabelle and Esme are getting closer. Poor Isla does seem to have been left out recently. Shes watching Christmas movies with Sarah.

Isla goes a bit crazy because she has her Halloween party tomorrow. Sarah says goodnight but Isla wants to say Happy Christmas :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
I’m super confused why they use the slow cooker for everything? Are pots and pans too complicated for them? Can they even turn the oven on? Them putting the lasagna in the slow cooker actually turned my stomach.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.