IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Creepy: "I don't want to get other people's kids in the shots" while there are clear shots of kids in the background...

Reactions: 26
Yes, she says something like "we'd love to be just be slothing around the caravan, but... we've got a vlog to do for you guys"!
Oh okay I see so she’s taking time out of her necessary rest breaks to vlog for the one million strong adoring fans ? she’s so generous ?

Reactions: 8
Creepy: "I don't want to get other people's kids in the shots" while there are clear shots of kids in the background...
Just came on to say that. Face-palm moment from Chris.

I think this might be the only nice thing I've said about Sarah but she did the girl's halloween hair and makeup brilliantly

Reactions: 11
Just came on to say that. Face-palm moment from Chris.

I think this might be the only nice thing I've said about Sarah but she did the girl's halloween hair and makeup brilliantly
I agree. They looked amazing.

Reactions: 4
Oh okay I see so she’s taking time out of her necessary rest breaks to vlog for the one million strong adoring fans ? she’s so generous ?
Such a shame the "one million strong ifam" are no longer watching Sarah.You could`ve had that nap!;)

I don't believe this weekend is a last minute decision. Last week when she was buying her "bits n bats" she was getting decorations to decorate where they were staying ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You’d think they were working 24 hrs a day! It’s a 20 min vlog love..you will have still slothed most of the day!
I actually thought why bother changing though because everyone has seen Sarah doing nothing so she might as well carry on..the ifam don't care obviously still reaping praise on her being lazy everyday and to show the children grabbing the only costumes left to fit in the shop it was a pretty poor turn out for a vlog..

But didn't the ifam learn something new that Fanta berry is caffeine free....I have a feeling that Sarah asked the question when purchasing. There are no words!

What i found odd was they had gone to haven for the first part of the holl, haven have loads of entertainment etc so surely they would have done a halloween party. So why not just take some costumes with them just incase.

I alwso think they saw the halloween disco poster that morning, knew the weather was gunna be bad so were like "that will do for the vlog"

So socialblade works on how many views a YouTuber gets between 12.00am-11.59pm each day. This can be from any of their videos, it’s just the amount of people who’ve viewed the channel that day. It’s a bit more difficult with daily vloggers, but if you look at Shane Dawson (who posts infrequently) he’ll still have views each day.

What you can infer from the social blade stats is that their old videos may still be recommended to people (as there’s still high views but not from the newest videos- say the latest video is 50k views, but overall on SB there’s 180k, there’s 130k from other videos). If this is consistent with what the views were prior to the allegations, eg let’s use the 130k from before, if a video had 250k views and on SB had 380k, then there’s a similar amount of “outside” viewing. If that’s the case, then why hasn’t YouTube taken action to prevent the channel from being recommended?
The thing is social blade view count doesn't seem to be live. I often check around the midnight mark (because that's usually when I go to bed) and the difference in view count (when you'd assume it's about to cut off for the day) and what it shows the next morning can be over 150k. I don't know what time zone social blade is in but it's defo not GMT. They certainly don't close the view count for that day at midnight our time

All this from the woman who last week told us they ‘never usually bother’ bringing their kids trick or treating. It’s a wonder they could get off their arses for the disco vlog or no vlog.

Reactions: 2
Smug bloody face when she said they'd been upgraded to "platinum" made me howl, easily pleased!!!! not sure its flower of may though, my daughter has swimming lessons there, very local to us but time will tell! Still laughing at her excitment for an adjoining door to a bog and his description of how big the bedroom was, looked tiny LOL oh how the (not so) mighty fall....it'll be sun holidays next pah!
PS - hello all, been catching up where poss, we're mid house move so not much time but have dipped in and out as I can to catch up on the mingham goss x
Smug bloody face love it!

Reactions: 1
Not every caravan on a holiday site will have the exact same layout as the one in the magazine.
Also in reference to the previous mention of the en-suite being a connecting door to the main bathroom it is actually an en-suite to the main bedroom.
‘Trailer trash’ here ??‍♀ Stayed in plenty of caravans before with en suites.
Why call ur self trailer trash?

All this from the woman who last week told us they ‘never usually bother’ bringing their kids trick or treating. It’s a wonder they could get off their arses for the disco vlog or no vlog.
I missed that! Trick or treatings the best part of halloween for kids. Thought they would be all over that, free sweets!

Reactions: 3
I missed that! Trick or treatings the best part of halloween for kids. Thought they would be all over that, free sweets!
It does seem like their perfect night. Although it’s been posted that they’ve never been liked in their community so maybe ‘never bother going’ is code for ‘when the neighbours see us coming they turn the lights off and pretend to not be home so we gave up in the end’.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
After watching tonight’s offering I can safely say that this is my favourite holiday vlog ever.
To hear Lazy say the rain made her RUN into breakfast had me smiling from the start (the last time she broke into a trot was probably school sports day)
When she was walking down the street in lashing rain and said “It hits you in the face so hard” all I could think of was lucky rain. (form an orderly queue please ladies)
Never mind Lazy, you were just as wet this day last year and still had fun (except then you were at Typhoon Lagoon in Florida)
She openly admits that without the channel she would be sat on her arse watching the telly. (apart from shopping what the duck else does she think that she actually does every day)

This holiday has been one massive come down for Lady Muck and the more she hates it, the more I like it.
Good old Skeggy, a strong biting easterly wind and some hailstone would round it off perfectly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
The thing is social blade view count doesn't seem to be live. I often check around the midnight mark (because that's usually when I go to bed) and the difference in view count (when you'd assume it's about to cut off for the day) and what it shows the next morning can be over 150k. I don't know what time zone social blade is in but it's defo not GMT. They certainly don't close the view count for that day at midnight our time
It seems to change over at 5 AM UK time so I am guessing they are based on the East coast of the USA, hence why there can be a lot of views after midnight here.

Reactions: 1
It seems to change over at 5 AM UK time so I am guessing they are based on the East coast of the USA, hence why there can be a lot of views after midnight here.
Ah that explains it then! Thanks for clarifying

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.