IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be speaking out of turn here, but instead of mocking people/bickering in the thread, why not message them privately to address certain issue? Just an idea for the future.

As for the Creepy pic, if only he’d hit them so hard he castrated himself... *sigh*
There's alway the hope that he caught one or both of them on a rusty nail and wasn't up to date with his Tetanus... :oops:o_O:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: 6
Quick observation on tonight's vlog. Only a few minutes in. Sarah says they were planning to go home but have instead booked to go somewhere else. What about fresh clothes for them all? You'd only pack for a week wouldn't you so what are they all planning on wearing?
Well Isabelle wore the same pants for 3 days so...

No she isn't. I have first hand experience of Mrs Inghams nastiness. Sarah Ingham will slag you off as a parent and will slag your family off too.
All that's happening here is that people are getting fed up of your incessant bullshit and are either calling you out on it or taking the piss.
You do it for attention and to be appreciated and that's understandable but you also come across a bit batty to be kind.
On forums eventually people twig. It's no coincidence that someone has mentioned GG and the supposed treatment of Aliyah. Aliyah was a troll who posted enormous amounts of drivel and contradicted herself no end.
All that's happening now is that people are getting cheesed off. And to be blunt Personally I think you are starting to be as obsessed as some ifam are. It's only fair that some point this out to you in case you become really obsessive and step over the edge
Your post count is nothing to do with duplicate posts its down to your incessant need to reply to anything
I am not Aliyah, I didn't even take notice of usernames on GG, just read the threads.

Love the pic btw.

I may be speaking out of turn here, but instead of mocking people/bickering in the thread, why not message them privately to address certain issue? Just an idea for the future.

As for the Creepy pic, if only he’d hit them so hard he castrated himself... *sigh*
Well he landed on his ginger nuts from quite a height ?
I’ll bet you could hear him scream in Sheffield.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
New EPIC (to quote Creepy) video:

OMG.... Sarah's makeup at 0.30:ROFLMAO:

Love Emma Kenny. Such a legend. She's in all the crime documentaries on Crime and Investigation... which is where Creepy will end up soon. I would love to see a sit down interview with her with her take on the situation. Wonder what she thinks of Lazy.

I think little Isla says 'OMG' more than I say 'Yeah, whatever'.

These two will never know how to pronounce avocado what age appropriate means. Sarah will always remain a narcissistic bully.

I feel bad for all the 8 year old who watch their videos. In a couple of years they will have to find out that this part of their childhood (being in the IFAM) was basically a lie.

Something is seriously wrong with that man's head. Something in his brain obviously didn't connect properly when he was in the womb.

Reactions: 5
Guys! Please don't turn on each other. We're family!
Without people sleuthing around and commenting here the Ingham drama would be far less entertaining!

Reactions: 25
So do we assume Chris and Sarah kept the Florida plans until the very last minute in the hopes Chris would be safe to travel without a stop off in “Casa de border control”....
when they found out it was a no go and he’d be appearing in an episode of “banged up abroad” some time in the near future they went back to their root and booked backup plan number 289 on their list.

A caravan for 3 nights in Haven and another caravan in a different site for another 2 nights ?
Because even celebrities of their status can’t stay in Haven if it ain’t been booked in advance. You ain’t Jesus... you get kicked out of heaven.. Haven... whatever it’s called ?
When you sin ?

Despite what we’re being told all isn’t well in the ingham half term vlogs.

Those sensible clothes and mornings away from the vlogs mustn’t have gone well then Chris...

Because remember, we might all start barking at each other and arguing over who gets to put prinny in a baby carrier next.
But we’re still watching you gorgeous boo boo’s
If you wee too much, someone on here will shout kidney infection.
And if you act weird..
we judge and comment ?
Don’t think we’re forgetting about you

Reactions: 10
Guys! Please don't turn on each other. We're family!
Without people sleuthing around and commenting here the Ingham drama would be far less entertaining!

Ooh
Ooh...
Bags being the crazy aunt that steals the roses from the tin and Christmas and wraps prunes up in the chocolate foils instead
??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀

Ooh
Ooh...
Bags being the crazy aunt that steals the roses from the tin and Christmas and wraps prunes up in the chocolate foils instead
??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀
Bags being the crazy aunts uninvited friend who enjoys watching the prune wrapping with a bottomless dry sherry ?

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE] You ain’t Jesus... you get kicked out of heaven.. Haven... whatever it’s called ?
When you sin[/QUOTE]

Ahah ahaha, quote of the day! ???

Reactions: 5
Oh how the mighty have fallen! Although to be fair the girls have not seemed this happy in a long time, just goes to show you don't need to jet to Australia so the kids have a good time. I especially thought Isabelle seemed really happy and carefree when she was putting the bedroom back together.
Only thing I didn't agree with was letting Isla back on the waltzer!

I won't be around for 2 weeks now (although I'm sure none of you will miss me ?) cruising out to the Caribbean! Hopefully I don't miss they're mighty downfall while I'm away!

Reactions: 11
I won't be around for 2 weeks now (although I'm sure none of you will miss me ?) cruising out to the Caribbean!
You know now Sarah when she reads this will be absolutely fuming...how dare you when she had a caravan holiday!

We will miss you!

Reactions: 8
You know now Sarah when she reads this will be absolutely fuming...how dare you when she had a caravan holiday!

We will miss you!
I'm a little jealous of Sarah to be honest, definitely feeling I'm missing out by not staying in a cold platinum caravan on the east(?) Coast ?

Reactions: 3
Rea
It's nearly 9 at night... What hobby should we be doing right now? I'm sure most of us are just sat on the sofa on our phones ?
really guys?..this is such fun..like a where’s Wally....except where’s creepy and lazy....keep sleuthing guys ...enjoying the banter...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.