IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve taken a back seat and mainly just read on here for a good few weeks because I didn’t like how the thread was going. During all that reading I haven’t seen her ‘ragged’ (I’m assuming that means a sort of version of being picked on? I could be way off the mark)
People disagreeing with either her opinion or how she conducts herself, then yes I’ve seen that but I wouldn’t call that being ragged (if ragged means what I think it does)

Reactions: 5
Is that you I’m smelling or the stench of the unwashed clothes from the minghams?
It’s probably granny wilkes’, joules jeans that were left festering on the back of her door for 18 months ???

Reactions: 4
Just reading the T+Cs. lets hope they stick to the no flying drones thing this time - although I doubt they will. :eek:. Rules don't apply to the Minghams.

Bit of a hypocrite aren't you? You're commenting on here too at the moment...
Considering I (and others) have made it very clear that it’s what you’re posting not the fact that you’re posting that is the problem, I’d have to say no. No hypocrisy.

Reactions: 2
Have to say,
Right now Chris and Sarah must be delighted with themselves.
Free buckets and spades from beach randoms....??‍♀
Free caravan upgrades...

And tattle turning on itself.

It’s like Christmas with 385 less gifts and 384 less OH EMMM GEEE screams from Isla. ?
(I added one because Chris probably jumped out from where he was lurking under their bed ?)

Reactions: 10
You are a hypocrite and you need to stop singling me out and jumping on me. You're as bad as Sarah Ingham sometimes.
Can you give me exact examples of how I’m a hypocrite and of how I’m as bad as Sarah ingham?
If you’ve got a problem with negative opinions of what you say or people disagreeing, maybe that’s not the best mindset for a forum.

Now the examples if you don’t mind?
Pm me as we’ve clogged the thread enough!

Reactions: 1
Have to say,
Right now Chris and Sarah must be delighted with themselves.
Free buckets and spades from beach randoms....??‍♀
Free caravan upgrades...

And tattle turning on itself.

It’s like Christmas with 385 less gifts and 384 less OH EMMM GEEE screams from Isla. ?
(I added one because Chris probably jumped out from where he was lurking under their bed ?)
Talking of jumping out from under the bed. Isabelle posted a video on TikTok to the lyrics ‘I’m friends with the monster, who’s under my bed’ I thought how ironic that was! Although ‘the sweaty, creepy, woo hoooooing monster’ would’ve been more appropriate.

Reactions: 11
When you've posted over 300 messages in a month on a gossip thread, it's inevitable people will discuss or question your posts.
Some do it privately, my inbox knows this well. Some will be open and ask on the main thread. My posts often raise a few questions but am I rude to their responses no. I take on board their response, either respond, like or ignore.
It's a gossip forum not a harassment campaign, detective agency or witch hunt. If some wish to do that then on you go but at times people will ask why and what you hope to gain.

Reactions: 8
Can you give me exact examples of how I’m a hypocrite and of how I’m as bad as Sarah ingham?
If you’ve got a problem with negative opinions of what you say or people disagreeing, maybe that’s not the best mindset for a forum.

Now the examples if you don’t mind?
Pm me as we’ve clogged the thread enough!
When you said 'Some people really need a hobby...'. What like you do? You can't tell me I need to do something other than comment on here when that's what you do as well. It's exactly the type of petty and ridiculously small minded statement Sarah would make on twitter.

Stop arguing and go to bed Sarah, you've got another long day of lying to the camera tomorrow.

When you've posted over 300 messages in a month on a gossip thread, it's inevitable people will discuss or question your posts.
Some do it privately, my inbox knows this well. Some will be open and ask on the main thread. My posts often raise a few questions but am I rude to their responses no. I take on board their response, either respond, like or ignore.
It's a gossip forum not a harassment campaign, detective agency or witch hunt. If some wish to do that then on you go but at times people will ask why and what you hope to gain.
In my defense, it's probably only 300 because I keep double posting instead of editing the post i had already made and adding to it. And anyway I have a lot of free time. I am temporarily. self employed so I don't really need to go to an office etc like some of you lot do.

When you said 'Some people really need a hobby...'. What like you do? You can't tell me I need to do something other than comment on here when that's what you do as well. It's exactly the type of petty and ridiculously small minded statement Sarah would make on twitter.

Stop arguing and go to bed Sarah, you've got another long day of lying to the camera tomorrow. /
Yes, you got me. I am Sarah Ingham.

Good luck with that career as a detective. You really do have quite the knack.

Ps. Please stop stalking people. You’re impressing no one ?

I’ve taken a back seat and mainly just read on here for a good few weeks because I didn’t like how the thread was going. During all that reading I haven’t seen her ‘ragged’ (I’m assuming that means a sort of version of being picked on? I could be way off the mark)
People disagreeing with either her opinion or how she conducts herself, then yes I’ve seen that but I wouldn’t call that being ragged (if ragged means what I think it does)
I have no issue with differences of opinions although if anyone makes a comment that someone else finds ridiculous, then does it really need for multiple people to join in and say how *they* think it's ridiculous and why *they* also think it's ridiculous? To me that isn't necessary as it just brings too much drama and negativity and I'm just here for the tea.

I do have an issue with which is people offering advice on how she should "conduct herself" and the idea that people think they have the right to do this.

Reactions: 4
You are a hypocrite and you need to stop singling me out and jumping on me. You're as bad as Sarah Ingham sometimes.
No she isn't. I have first hand experience of Mrs Inghams nastiness. Sarah Ingham will slag you off as a parent and will slag your family off too.
All that's happening here is that people are getting fed up of your incessant bullshit and are either calling you out on it or taking the piss.
You do it for attention and to be appreciated and that's understandable but you also come across a bit batty to be kind.
On forums eventually people twig. It's no coincidence that someone has mentioned GG and the supposed treatment of Aliyah. Aliyah was a troll who posted enormous amounts of drivel and contradicted herself no end.
All that's happening now is that people are getting cheesed off. And to be blunt Personally I think you are starting to be as obsessed as some ifam are. It's only fair that some point this out to you in case you become really obsessive and step over the edge
Your post count is nothing to do with duplicate posts its down to your incessant need to reply to anything

Reactions: 10
Talking of jumping out from under the bed. Isabelle posted a video on TikTok to the lyrics ‘I’m friends with the monster, who’s under my bed’ I thought how ironic that was! Although ‘the sweaty, creepy, woo hoooooing monster’ would’ve been more appropriate.

I think in this case, it’s leaning more towards “the monster ready to come out of the closet” than the monster under the bed.

Contrary to popular belief and the latest reports ??‍♀
There’s still a large part of me the believes he’s a part time resident of Narnia and he’ll be introducing his kids to his “husband to be” ten years from now.
One can dream...

Reactions: 11
I may be speaking out of turn here, but instead of mocking people/bickering in the thread, why not message them privately to address certain issue? Just an idea for the future.

As for the Creepy pic, if only he’d hit them so hard he castrated himself... *sigh*

Reactions: 23
I have no issue with differences of opinions although if anyone makes a comment that someone else finds ridiculous, then does it really need for multiple people to join in and say how *they* think it's ridiculous and why *they* also think it's ridiculous? To me that isn't necessary as it just brings too much drama and negativity and I'm just here for the tea.

I do have an issue with which is people offering advice on how she should "conduct herself" and the idea that people think they have the right to do this.
I suppose playing devils advocate if several people have an issue then they have the right to voice it wether it’s been said before or not. Although I do agree with it bringing drama and negativity and it momentarily derails the thread.
As for the conduct, I don’t agree with the level of ‘hounding’ some people are doing, I’m not directing that specifically at one poster either. I have mentioned it before, it’s not how I would or do conduct myself but I don’t see anything wrong with highlighting how someone else is conducting themselves if I disagree with it. I don’t think it’s done with any malice, not on my part anyway. Just a healthy debate/discussion.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.