IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever I try and post a screen shot here it says too big to upload..very frustrating but it was showing what a heartless cow Sarah was towards a comment on todays video, the girls dog died and she replied with ?? xx not even a wow I’m sorry to hear that
It says that to me but when I crop the image it seems to let me upload it, worth a try

Reactions: 1
His choice of music at the moment is so random / creepy once you listen to the words.

Haha Chris calling the caravan a cabin! Bloody cheap skates not paying for a platinum.

Reactions: 4
Comment down below if you think they are innocent or guilty (making a murderer)

Comment down below if you think creepy is or isn't more like ??

Reactions: 8
Chris working on yesterday's "stressful" thumbnail. Ah yes, how stressful trying to capture the perfect frame of horror as your daughter nearly falls out of a ride. Can't believe they let them go on again.
Even though that vlog was supposed to be all about Isla, she looks slightly cropped to me. It looks to me to be mainly focused on Izzy yet again!

Can't quite believe the excitement of Sarah and the 'ensuite' in a bloody caravan acting like it was a 5 star penthouse.

Also, Chris' greasy, sweaty forehead made me wanna vom. :sick:

greasy.png

Reactions: 12
SOMETHING WAS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!

22 minutes

Vlog starts with brief clip of Issy on a ride going round.
Vlog proper starts with Sarah talking shite about them checking out and being late. Issy looks to have realised that the Granny Wilkes approach of pulling funny faces pays off and she does one whilst Sarah waffles on
111.jpg

they have not yet checked out but they have enjoyed the caravan life so m uch that they are going somewhere else. Sarah claims that Haven were trying to find them another van. Chris is sat intently editing the vlog thumbnail

2.jpg

Anyway this lovely family in the caravan set piece ends and they are then off back to the rides. It is really buzzing today as all the ifam have flocked to see their idols. I spotted at least 3 people in the background
44444.jpg

Then its on the ride itself I think this is whats called padding then its the dodgems
Next they are in the car and Sarah is yacking on about food Esme has gone off and rides etc. I think this is anod to the criticism they are receiving
They are going to a place called Ingol something
Next they are in Ingol something on the beach and as you can see it's jam packed
We get a chat about where Issys coat is from and its from Primark
33.jpg

People must have overheard this comment and flocked to the nearest branch of Primark as the beach is deserted too

They then dig holes on the Beach and Prinny runs off with the spade its actually the best part of the vlog
Then they go to the new caravan and they have had an upgrade to a platinum caravan - only fair once you have tars arriving you have to look after them its only fair(haven)
We get a van tour which I wont explain as I want my tea soon but its a nice van
It does involve lot's of squeeling and OMG .
They do their very best to big up Haven caravans and I for one salute them
To be fair the caravan is great and we would have no issue staying in it

Its all a bit of an odd vlog really.
They head to a restaurant and have some exotic food.*
Then its after tea and Chris is walking round the van and is setting up a lets scare the kids routine. This involves him appearing at their open windows. It's a bit like a "here's Johnny on a budget routine It's now 9 and they are all getting ready for bed.
I Like Issys bit in this she is practically putting the beds back together and IMHO simply has an easy relationship with her father with how they chat to each other
Then it cuts to Sarah saying the kids are in bed and she and Chris are going to watch another episode of making a murderer

Developments
Give the dog his own channel
There is lots of padding it coiuld be sponsored by Jiffy (bags)

* I may be lying about the food being exotic

Reactions: 5
G
SOMETHING WAS OUTSIDE THE WINDOW!

22 minutes

Vlog starts with brief clip of Issy on a ride going round.
Vlog proper starts with Sarah talking shite about them checking out and being late. Issy looks to have realised that the Granny Wilkes approach of pulling funny faces pays off and she does one whilst Sarah waffles on
View attachment 1496
they have not yet checked out but they have enjoyed the caravan life so m uch that they are going somewhere else. Sarah claims that Haven were trying to find them another van. Chris is sat intently editing the vlog thumbnail

View attachment 1501
Anyway this lovely family in the caravan set piece ends and they are then off back to the rides. It is really buzzing today as all the ifam have flocked to see their idols. I spotted at least 3 people in the background
View attachment 1502
Then its on the ride itself I think this is whats called padding then its the dodgems
Next they are in the car and Sarah is yacking on about food Esme has gone off and rides etc. I think this is anod to the criticism they are receiving
They are going to a place called Ingol something
Next they are in Ingol something on the beach and as you can see it's jam packed
We get a chat about where Issys coat is from and its from Primark
View attachment 1503
People must have overheard this comment and flocked to the nearest branch of Primark as the beach is deserted too

They then dig holes on the Beach and Prinny runs off with the spade its actually the best part of the vlog
Then they go to the new caravan and they have had an upgrade to a platinum caravan - only fair once you have tars arriving you have to look after them its only fair(haven)
We get a van tour which I wont explain as I want my tea soon but its a nice van
It does involve lot's of squeeling and OMG .
They do their very best to big up Haven caravans and I for one salute them
To be fair the caravan is great and we would have no issue staying in it

Its all a bit of an odd vlog really.
They head to a restaurant and have some exotic food.*
Then its after tea and Chris is walking round the van and is setting up a lets scare the kids routine. This involves him appearing at their open windows. It's a bit like a "here's Johnny on a budget routine It's now 9 and they are all getting ready for bed.
I Like Issys bit in this she is practically putting the beds back together and IMHO simply has an easy relationship with her father with how they chat to each other
Then it cuts to Sarah saying the kids are in bed and she and Chris are going to watch another episode of making a murderer

Developments
Give the dog his own channel
There is lots of padding it coiuld be sponsored by Jiffy (bags)

* I may be lying about the food being exotic
Great loved the sarcasm. In another trailer? (That’s what we call them in America). Must be trying them out to see if it will be a potential future home... Trailer trash at its best

Reactions: 2
I haven’t commented for a while, (or watched) but I did tonight and her face when the girls were showing her the shells they’d found ?? she’s such an un’agricultured’ swine ?

Also loved how excited they were about the new caravan, digging little holes in the last one (no heating in the bedrooms, no en-suite etc) clearly they weren’t having the time of their lives like they’ve made out!

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Driving me insane how Chris says In-GOLD-Mels... It's pronounced In-go-mels (all one word really fast) Sounds like he's saying he's in Goldmels

Reactions: 3
Someone asked where they are staying and she replied not far from Mablethorpe, they really don’t want people knowing ?

Someone asked where they are staying and she replied not far from Mablethorpe, they really don’t want people knowing ?
They are very possibly at flower of may in scarbrough... Same caravans ? not 100% so dont get ideas!

It’s clear from tonight’s vlog that Prinny is the only member of that family with any entertainment value.
When your dog running around the beach carrying a spade is by far the best clip it’s time to call it a day.
Time to get your skates back on Creepy and roll your unemployed arse over to the jobcentre.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Chris working on yesterday's "stressful" thumbnail. Ah yes, how stressful trying to capture the perfect frame of horror as your daughter nearly falls out of a ride. Can't believe they let them go on again.
Don’t think he was doing the thumbnail, it’s quite possible he was re-editing the vlog that haven made them change

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.