IFAM#12 Australia? Florida? Nope. Welcome to Mabelthorpe as Chris goes on a midnight grope (Ingham Family)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Prinny have anything to do with the pregnancy...after what Mrs Wilkes said about her dog I am really scared about these YouTubers antics behind closed doors
Inadvertently yes. The costs involved in keeping a mutt of this calibre will have weighed heavily on Mr and Mrs Inghams minds. At some point they will have reasoned that a pregnancy will increase their viewing audiences by x percentage.
Bare in mind this was before the news that Chris was a sort of West Yorks Harvey Weinstein figure. It was never anticipated to come out. It was simply hoped that a pregnancy would increase views, subscriptions and bring with it sponsorships such as Actimel follow on milk. Garage space was being planned for the pallets of complimentary nappies that would be delivered.
So the answer to your interesting question is yes.
Of course I could just be talking complete bollocks

Reactions: 3
FE90558F-4949-4B64-8AF3-98AAD1082611.jpeg

Can you save a dog this Christmas.....

Every day,
at least one poooochon in the Leeds area has thoughts of ending its life with a single (multi pack) of Cadbury’s dairymilk bars.
Not even the Oreo version... the pure solid milk chocolate bars. Shits got real.
Meet prinny.
“Family pet” to the Ingham Family YouTube channel. She was cast in 2016 and has a reaccuring role in the family vlogs.
When she’s not needed, prinny can be found staring at her own reflection thinking
“am I really a gorgeous girl”
“what the duck is a Winnie woo”
“do I need to join a union”
“Why does the dining room table/chair set have S&M style bondage hooks”
She regularly spends time with “coco” (code name for rehab) where she’s trying to learn ways to control her personality disorder.
The kid in the sixth sense can see dead people. Prinny sees dead LOL dolls.
In the last few weeks the Ingham humans have been forced to stay at home more than usual. Prinny has had to adjust to major changes in her daily routine.
First up.... THERES FIVE OF THEM?!
They live here ?
They don’t just visit once a fortnight....

If you can donate just one pound towards the #FreePrinnyWoo campaign.
You can help prinny buy her own kennel #MillerHomes #NewBuild #NotASpon
Away from the Inghams, the undead Lol dolls.....
And the Reborn's that come from the fires of hell. #NotSeacroft #CloseButNotSeaCroft

Thank you to everyone who is willing to support.
You’re all such clever gurls.
Prinny, you will forever be our boo boo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
If I was him I’d really slowly go back to
His own colour by using a slightly more red dye ie black, then dark brown, mahogany etc. He’s obviously got a huge hang up about his hair colour going by the rant on his blog and the extent he goes to cover his own up. I think he must have been bullied as a mini creepy. Many of my family have the most incredible shades of red and auburn hair, it’s absolutely beautiful and I think he’d look far less sinister too.
Apparently she's back on Tuesday so must be just Alton Towers. It's Scarefest there at the moment. Poor thing has to go to school and Esme + Izzy get to stay home. Bet they'll be tantrums Tuesday Morning.

Yes there was a rumour. Never confirmed.
mini creepy lol

Have you checked your spam box bit odd they respond to one and quite happy to have a caravan wrecked by a dog which could cause them money too. Which is usually the rule about dogs being left. I know it's the end of season so urine soaked carpets and furnishings shut up then re opened would be hellish. They would presume everyone sticks to rules

I am not saying that Prinny did this but these are why rules like this are in place ..urine and chewing damage. My dogs would be fine being left but I just would go along with rules as it could spoil it for everyone.Plus it's not as if Prinny was discrete looking out the window gives away she is there alone.
Nope nothing. We could only find the email for Bourne leisure, not Haven.

Wil you use your own voice or trying to sound deeper.
A bit deeper.

God forbid she did fall out of that ride. She could have been critical in hospital right now. They need to stop making a joke of it.
why couldn't the title be our last day n the trailer? Thinking of moving in? A Family Last day and eating a cheap dinner from Aldis

Reactions: 2
why couldn't the title be our last day n the trailer? Thinking of moving in? A Family Last day and eating a cheap dinner from Aldis
She added 5 baby peppers to that meal, it may have been cheap but it included a tiny bit of fruit and veg.
She even cut the peppers herself ?

Well wasn’t that a vlog directed just for us at meal time! Made a very big deal of showing the healthy stuff (sadly I could still see all the unhealthy stuff in the kitchen) and she blessed us with saying bits and bats several times...thanks! It sure is better than “anyway” 20 times a minute! ? And love the g force analogy for Isla nearly falling out a waltzer..big word Sarah I’m impressed! And I have to chuckle as autocorrect just put Satan instead of Sarah there
You did see the potato chips (I'm American) and the cakes and cookies... No vegetables tomato and pepper don't count ( fruits ya know). What the hell was that dinner? My kids would say this is crap...

Reactions: 2
You did see the potato chips (I'm American) and the cakes and cookies... No vegetables tomato and pepper don't count ( fruits ya know). What the hell was that dinner? My kids would say this is crap...
But her pasta had spinach in it, she made sure she mentioned that. Ok it's covered in oil and stuff but it was green, she's slowly adding colour to her plate, that isn't tomato ketchup.

Reactions: 5
That's just bleeping cruel. What a witch. Might send this to the RSPCA
It does look very uncomfortable. It was clearly taken when they first had her though as lazy doesn’t look like she’s consumed all the Nando’s in sight at this point. If RSPCA did respond they’ll probably put it down to new owner ignorance or some nonsense and leave it at that

Reactions: 5
We actually call that type of food...a buffet but according to Sarah it's a picnic....

I have no idea what her picnic involves but it's more a definition of eating a meal outside in my opinion...

You’ve got to love Instagram and edited photos because I’m sorry going on what we’ve seen in the vlog and can’t be edited she is far bigger a size than she thinks she is (nothing wrong with that just think shallow Hal) having a coat you can’t even zip up and not having a maternity coat..come on! Although I did notice Isabelle was wearing trainers today other than the boots that were “too small” for her but they are all complete and utter minks! They have all worn the same clothes/pjs since they got to the caravan and it really disgusts me..they didn’t have towels the first night but dried with a hairdryer yeah right..I don’t think any of them shower/bathe every day as I’ve noticed the kids don’t look freshly bathed most nights they go to bed at home and Sarah’s excuse she doesn’t wash her face when she does have a shower/bath...hmmm and him he’s just a greaseball too..don’t think self hygiene is important at all...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.