Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“Still haven’t had any cravings yet”

Oh girl,
you’re one step away from licking Prinny’s dog bowl. Believe me, I’m sure that one meal a day you manage of
butterfly-chicken-chilli-fried-spicy-ricey-wrapped-sundae-shake-pie
Satisfies your none cravings just fine.

Her chest looks very orange, fake tan? A filter? The babies bright red hair glowing from within...
It warms my heart to think the latter is the case ?

Reactions: 20

Hatshepsut

Chris and Sarah are as thick as two planks of wood so i doubt they would've been of much use. Remember; these are people who can't tell the difference between a Viking and a Roman
Well we certainly know that she can’t tell the difference between a decent man and a sexual pervert and that he doesn’t care about the difference between a young girl and a grown woman.

Rlaw1978

VIP Member
Ah where's the laughing reaction when you need it?:LOL::LOL:

Don't worry, dirt always comes out in the wash but the stain will always remain.
They're so similar to the Duggars in the way they control their kids and the ways they're protecting Chris like the Duggars protected Josh. I know it's a bit different but the similarities are there. The way they won't let Isabelle lead her own life is like the Duggars not letting Jana free. When I was 13 I was hanging around with my mates; sneaking around with bottles of booze, getting drunk and smoking crack (would just like to point out that I'm off the drugs now and it was only the usual teen experimentation). She needs to go and lead her own life, make her own friends, make her own mistakes and learn who she is. At this rate she will be a 14 year old in a 30 year old's body.
Wouldn't be surprised if she lie about having one of those diseases just to get sympathy.
I agree that she needs to go and lead her own life etc . However I don’t think it’s ok for a 13 year old to be going round experimenting with drink and drugs. I don’t mean this as a judgement against you. However I think she can find out who she is without these things.

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Ffs! Is she for real? Sarah says there's nothing really special about York. Does she not know the history of York or the educational things that York has to offer? Dick Turpin, the shambles, the Viking centre, the Castle Museum just to name a few. Take the girls to WhitMaWopMaGate and let them giggle at the name like I did as a child. She's so obsessed with shopping that she fails to see the beauty of the world around her

Reactions: 19

It's me

Iconic Member
Rather random...
To Chris stop bloody annoying Prinny and get a behaviourist in please. The way you play with her and edited it's clear she's showing signs of 'will you fuck off and leave me alone'. It actually didn't really matter she had a hair in her eye but you sound her up to the point she was showing you signs of being totally uncomfortable and then showing teeth. Editing you cut the bit out where she air snapped. She's been doing this for ages with you and congratulations you have stopped her bloody growling. The best form of communication a dog has saying 'fuck off I don't like that'. Carry on the way you are and she will soon just snap and bite over any little thing as you, you complete dumb arse won't listen to her.
If you don't believe me Chris look up the canine ladder of aggression.

Prinny is part poodle in her, and poodles are quick to learn they are a bloody gun dog. Not a fluffy companion breed that you think you own.

I hate seeing healthy dogs being PTS because arses like you haven't a bloody clue about how to look after dogs. There is a difference between playing rough and being a complete dick like you.

Spaying Prinny wouldn't have curbed this behaviour even though you presumed it would.

Rant over

VonSharkington

I'm a bit late to the party with this but who lets their child get away with ordering stuff on Amazon without permission? I don't agree with the way they filmed Isla getting told off and I certainly don't agree with them letting her keep it. What is that teaching her?
I don’t agree with the way they filmed it either, but remember that Isla is only six. If her parents allow her to be on the internet unsupervised, and they haven’t set up the correct parental controls for Amazon one click etc., I don’t think Isla is to blame. Personally I wish she’d bought a lot more than one DVD! Hee hee!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
God, Lazy barging into the girls' bedroom when Esme's busy (and struggling) with her homework and shoving a camera in her face. Esme's face said it all.
I agree. Why would you stick a camera in the face of a child trying to do her homework? Esme looked like she had been crying and looked stressed and upset. If you'd filmed her in that state my mistake don't include it in the vlog. Give that little girl some of your time, attention and love - not an lol doll or a gingerbread biscuit.

M

Member 177

@GiggleBee For Title Credit with majority of likes.

We've made it to thread 10, nothing much has changed, there's still no peas on a plate, only Herpes on Sarah's smug face.

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Chris made me SO angry when isla was getting upset and he said “what you getting worried for, what you getting so worried for”. After she got so upset he then comes back and was like “you’re not in trouble, we think it’s so funny” .... so what’s with the title saying BIG TROUBLE !? Plus the tone he used to speak to her wasn’t a joking tone.

Milehammer

I commented on the new vlog but then got scared and deleted it so I’ll post it here instead ?

“You literally said “you’re in big trouble” and then wondered why she cried. She’s six years old, it was totally inappropriate to confront her on camera.”

moimoi

VIP Member
God, Lazy barging into the girls' bedroom when Esme's busy (and struggling) with her homework and shoving a camera in her face. Esme's face said it all.

Reactions: 18

moimoi

VIP Member
Dying at the comparison, Family Fizz showing off their massive LA mansion, meanwhile we have Sarah Ingham ending tonight's blog with the cliffhanger that she's getting her eyebrows done tomorrow. :ROFLMAO:

Hatshepsut

Just skimmed through tonight’s vlog.
I noticed Lazy didn’t look overly impressed with the promise ring and thought at first it was just because she couldnt wear it due to her sausage (slow-cooked, of course) fingers. However maybe she was thinking that if Creepy hadn’t
de-railed the gravy train it would have been platinum and diamonds by now and not silver and cubic zirconia.

Perhaps she’d just rather you stuck to the traditional 3rd anniversary present, which I believe is leather.
May I personally suggest a ball gag, I think that would be a popular choice all round.

GreaseMop

VIP Member
Sarah saying she's not taking her driving test and is going to rebook it for later because she's not driven for ages. Why couldn't Chris have taken her out to do driving practice when they've been sat around during the day doing nothing? At least it could be something to vlog while the girls are at school.

Impleo

VIP Member
I hope social services are keeping an eye on them because Chris has an interest in girls that are not an appropriate age for him. Jess was 16, Isabelle is 13. His behaviour has repeatedly been inappropriate. Isabelle's own mother doesn't seem to have her best interests at heart, so I hope someone does.

• Heart