Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moocow

I will say Nandos and I don't know what it is as we don't have them in America I don't think..I'm sick of seeing it. What happened to shopping somethings missing!
We have Nando's in the US. There are a handful near where I live, but I have yet to be to one.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
surely they do ,even children would harbour bacteria in their clothes especially Issy being the age she is, she looks like a clean girl just her mum doesnt and unfortunately they probably have the impression its normal,like everything else in their lives
I'm sure they still haven't changed Izzy's duvet since she was sick! ?

louisepbxo

Chatty Member
No one is scrutinising Izzy. We’re scrutinizing her mother who controls her instagram and posts whatever she wants to post, most likely without Izzy having a say/knowing the consequences.

As for bullying, I’m not sure of the age range of the posters here, but I’m in my early 20’s. She will be picked on for sure by immature boys and girls. That’s just how kids are, they might be especially mean when she’s all over the internet and there’s a drama around her step dad.
But no one knows that for sure? That is what I am saying. Her account needs to be left alone regardless of the content posted on it. As said in my first post about this, people are trying to make issues about something that really shouldn’t be an issue.. there may always be questions about if she decided to do certain videos or post certain things but going by a lot of youtubers who are her age, they have done similar partnership ads. Again, this product was ordered a few months back so featured then & I guess some just aren’t so embarrassed of their periods (again not saying it needs to be public knowledge).

On the case of bullying, I feel like commenting on anything in regards to any of the girls could potentially be in result of someone picking up on what’s been said on here and using that. Which is why I said about leaving her insta alone.

It's me

Iconic Member
The ads being fabletics and weight watchers...the whole irony in that!

Can't imagine Lazy getting off her arse to do anything but shop and to control her eating...well HELL NO!

whatamess123

VIP Member
If she is reading here then can she please go and see a midwife for the sake of that little baby! He's already been conceived for views, please don't let him get health issues for more views!!
Agreed ,i`m sure you`re supposed to see one between 7/8 to 11/12 weeks.(mine are older now ,but i can`t see things have changed that much.

rlxo

Pretty sure when pregnant you shouldn’t be getting eyebrows tinted or hair dyed? I’m sure I was told that by my midwife..you would know if you seen one lazy..especially since the skin reaction you had previously! And anyone else notice creepy saying the bottle was broken overnight so he must have been skating yesterday to notice that..and don’t overfill the washing machine/tumble dryer and your “juvet” won’t come out creased like that. Better still get a washing line as nothing beats freshly hung washing ?
You can dye your hair/eyebrows/eyelashes/whatever when pregnant, they say the only thing that could happen is it might go a different colour to what you’re expecting but it’s safe.

TheRealSassyBell482

Chatty Member
So Sarah's blood sugar is low and she deals with it by eating. No you idiot, you need to see a midwife. You're being sick so much probably because your body is loaded up on sugar and the wrong nutrients, which your body then rejects. And the poor kid inside you needs natural nutrition. Dunno why i'm writing like this, she probably won't read this.
Ugh when she licked her fingers that was gross. Hope she washed her hands afterwards so she didn't give herpes to some poor innocent Morrison's worker or customer.:sick:
Sarah's definition of 'running up a hill back to the car' was probably a small slope for wheelchair users.:p:p
Those candyfloss grapes surely can't be naturally flavored?? Even more sugar. Oh well, at least the kids got some fruit. How did Chris not know what a dandelion is? Didn't they claim to love the outdoors a few months ago. More rubbish spewing out of his mouth.
Glad Izzy and baby got some veggies.(y)(y) I wish Lazy had made Isla and Esme eat some too, it's so important for development at their age. Hopefully if they do slow cooked meals, they will put a few veggies in there.
Izzy seemed a bit fed up when Sarah was doing the big 'dessert' reveal. Probably so over the surprises now.
I hate how they disturb the girls when they're doing their homework by shoving a camera in their faces. That's meant to be their quiet time for learning.
Bet Esme can't wait to get away from them tomorrow.