Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hatshepsut

Lazy really needs to word her replies to comments better.
Glad to see she’s coming round to our way of thinking.
333E6BDF-6111-41B4-B1D4-E0A7BD25483E.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 24

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I'm not excusing her actions but I do believe Sarah is very damaged. I don't think she has properly grieved for her mum and the only way for her to forget or to distract herself from these thoughts and feelings is to shop excessively. I think in part she maybe, underneath all this grief, feels angry that she never had the childhood she wanted because her parents couldn't afford it. She wants to show off and show people how rich she is because of the shame of once living in poverty. She wants to be the top of the pecking order. In her mind, she can't leave Chris, not just because of the baby, but because if she loses him then she potentially loses all of this. Same with keeping all the tat. She doesn't want to let go. Things have to be right. Yes she's controlling but she's also damaged.

How would she manage a teenager, two children and a baby whilst also vlogging and editing and managing their channel? Simple answer... she wouldn't be able to. I think he has been sleeping around for years and she knows about it. All you have to do it look back and see how many cold sores Sarah has and it doesn't take a genius to work it out. I think she probably agreed to him having an open relationship because he was getting bored of her. Maybe he told her that if she didn't let him then he would leave her for good. He comes across as a guy who could get pretty angry if someone winds him up. After she had Isabelle I think she genuinely struggled when she split with her partner. She doesn't want that struggle again.

Again, I'm not excusing anything but I do think there are psychological reasons for her behaviour underneath it all.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.......

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Are you actually serious. Oh girl we all have our own shit to carry and bad childhood/mental health/poverty/relationships. These are cards that have LONG been removed from this table to excuse their actions. They’ve already been put back in the pack and shipped to Vegas ♦?
Others may not agree but this comment has given me the rage. ?
(It doesn’t take much I’m quite a dramatic person... I’d be perfect on YouTube, I’d low key fight with my shadow ?)
But the “oh poor boo boo was vulnerable and feared her husband would leave her” ship sailed away a long time ago it’s now an actual dot on the ocean.
What’s to say both don’t play away from home?
What’s to say both aren’t as bad as each other, maybe she’s worse, maybe he’s the one we should be concerned about? Who knows, but, have you seen the backdated Facebook messages from her and her family, some from not that long ago either? Doesn’t scream vulnerability to me..... “cunt” never does mind ?
Don’t keep assuming,
No offence to you at all but it seems to happen a lot with the family dynamics of the inghams or the issues surrounding Isabelle’s bio dad and his family,
And NONE of us know the truth.
Ingham threads have self destructed for less on other sites.
You were on GG weren’t you sassy?

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Are they freaking serious?! Is Sarah really sharing “world mental health day” !? The same woman who mocked those with MH ... absolute joke!!

Hatshepsut

Thoughts on tonight’s vlog:-
Lazy tells us she’s in a sooooper Lazy mood and they’ve got a million things to do. This turns out to be picking up Isla’s pre-ordered cardigan, getting Esme socks, gloves and a torch then going to the butchers (all stuff that normal pregnant working mums would fit into their lunch break)
Creepy then tells us they’ve had to go to Morrison’s cafe as Lazy has taken ill. (taken hungry more like, the woman is a greedy malingering heffer)
She buys the girls and herself a chocolate covered apple and some candy floss grapes (at least the grapes are sugar-laden in name only)
Twice in quick succession Creepy mentions Lazy’s calorie intake, followed by saying no clothes will fit her and the huge pumpkin is nearly as big as her body. (there are a lot more snidey remarks between them tonight and the underlying tension is visible, singing to the bump fools no one)
They go to the ‘so cool butchers’ that Lazy was excited about, but don’t film it. She buys generic pre-prepared chicken Kiev’s and something for the slow cooker. ( that’ll be Creepy in the garage again digging it out)
Creepy takes girls to a very empty playground, while Lazy cooks tea. ( they are clearly avoiding people at the park, I think Granny cooked tea)
Izzy still doesn’t look fully recovered and tells us that her tonsils are still swollen and her ears are really sore. She then
goes into show mode and talks about a new Sassy belle vlog that’s coming up. (she has obviously had instructions from Jabba that ‘the show must go on’)

When you try to make going to the butchers and buying a toothbrush exciting content it really is time to pack up the cameras and just SOD OFF.

Last edited:

Hatshepsut

I’ll bet she’s not been under half as much stress as she caused all Creepy’s victims when she was hounding them online and marshalling armies of IFAM trolls to harass them
I hope the vile women blows up to the size of a barrage balloon and floats away.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
They need to go on something like 'Rich House, Poor House' or 'Rich Kids Go Skint' so they can see how other people like. They just spend, spend, spend and it really cheeses me off:mad::mad:
I feel like I’m sticking up for them, which makes me reach for the hand sanitiser...
BUT, Sarah isn’t from a wealthy background, she’s not out of touch with the peasants of society ? she’s dragged herself from a worse financial situation than most, look at Katrina, she’s not exactly swimming in diamonds.
Sarah is “new money”
But the vulgar kind that likes to flaunt it, you could tell that from the day they fled their old house leaving everything from food to clothes untouched, they bought everything new from scratch as if they were shedding their old, plebby skin and leaving their money worries behind with the “best before 2022” pot noodles.
They’ve become vulgar in every way imaginable but the careless, disgusting amount of spending is what got their channel to a million, the massive Christmas hauls and gift opening content.
They have no other content because they have no other skills. When you’re famous for shopping what else can you do but shop.
She knows what it’s like to be poor and instead of using that knowledge to her advantage (saving now before the luck runs out) she’s earned money and wants everyone to know it and to be jealous.
I’m not sure what type of background Chris had but it seems to have been more comfortable, but I don’t think Sarah is a stranger to the latter you describe here xxx

Reactions: 23
HELL NO. Haven’t posted on here in a few days however looks like someone’s “most sincere” apology video has been privated or deleted... surely if you were that remorseful and wanted to prove your innocence you’d keep it up. Or is this part of their continuous plot to try to erase this from “memory”? What’s the reckoning that he’s got some suuuuper skating footage that Just has to be put up on his channel.. to try to retrieve it from it’s death.
But it’s like even though their career is on the internet they aren’t clued up on how the internet works.. you upload it, someone can download it. Just because you delete it doesn’t mean it’s gone forever.
I have a copy as I knew he'd delete it! Downloaded it the day it came out!

Reactions: 22

Mayday

VIP Member
How is it harassment to let companies know where their adverts are appearing...? They have a right to that information and to decide who they're working with - especially if its a company that is family-orientated like the Eden Camp place.

Just in case anyone such as Creepy or Lazy who reads here has the answers...

Have the people who donated money to the Go Fund Me for Julia's House all been refunded?

Why would anyone set up a "Go Fund Me" and not a "Just Giving" page if the money was going to charity?

Did money get donated to charity in lieu of presents for Isabelle's birthday as per her wishes?

Did Spinmaster (?) ever send more toys and if so, did the Creepy and Lazy donate them or keep them?

Re: the IFAM member who was ill in hospital, who the Inghams went to visit and promised her merch and a day out with all of them, did she ever get her merch and her day out?

Are the Creepy and Lazy planning a trip to the States (more specifically FLORIDA) any time soon and does Creepy have any contingency plans for "his poor pregnant wife" in case he gets stopped at customs and immigration again?

Why doesn't Creepy go on skating nights out "wiv da boyz" any more?

Why are there constant references to the IFAM but we never actually get to see any of them in the vlogs any more?

What happened to the 1M strong celebration event that was supposed to take place in September?

If Creepy and Lazy have nothing to hide, why do they delete any non extra positive comments on the vlogs?

Cedann

Girl power? You literally couldn’t make this crap up. Where’s your girl power sarah? Was it when you ignored teenagers messaging you concerned about your husband? Or when you taught a million teen girls to be totally dependent on a man even when he does you dirty? When you taught your own girls to stay with a man who doesn’t respect you? I’m 100% sure they are just trolling us at this point, cos allthough she’s thick as pig shit I don’t believe she wouldn’t see the irony in releasing merch with girl power on the front. There’s thousands of strong independent women brimming with girl power out there, but you sarah are not, and never will be one of them.

Malcolm Conkers

VIP Member
Lazy clearly doesn’t like Smug Sarah? If you’ve got a minute, head over to her channel, ‘like’ the video, comment and subscribe. Be funny to see Sarah Says getting beaten by Smug Sarah?

Clarabelle76

IFAM #11 CHRIS IS DELETING VIDS ABOUT HIS CHEATING. SARAH’S STILL OVEREATING AND THEYRE BOTH TOO THICK TO WORK OUT THE HEATING....
(SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HIM A BEATING ?)

Reactions: 21

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
My favourite lie of todays vlog 'Esme, you are nine you don't wear make up'.
I've seem both Esme and Isla caked in make up on many occasion and not just for dance shows.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“unpopular opinion” and
“Can I be honest” ?
a double whammy for my tatty friends out there who wait all day for my moments of insight.........

lê pointy one!
Period wars.... I’m not getting involved in a conversation about Isabelle’s menstrual cycle, but I will throw my opinion in on her instagram post.
Facts are, sassy belle and ingham extras and the ingham family channel are all connected.
Ifam extras was created as a nest egg for the two youngest girls, sassybelle was Isabelle’s nest egg, and the main channel the family income.
As soon as the shit hit the fan.
Sarah set up Sarah says.
Announced that ifam extras would no longer be used and that content would be uploaded to her channel.....
And THAT speaks volumes.
I don’t know how the finances are set up and where the money from Isabelle’s channel goes, but look at the Lego heart squad. The was an Isabelle sponsorship that turned into a channel opportunity.
Merchandise was being sold at the event, the meet up became an ingham meet up.
The gifts the received were insane, and I’m almost positive that they received more offers off the back of that opportunity and publicity.
I’d never wish bad on any of these kids but right now that isn’t her career. It’s a channel under the ingham umbrella.
None of us can have a foot in each camp by saying on ONE HAND I never want a brand to work with them again BUT Isabelle can get the sponsorships .....
because they’re both connected.
I would like both channels to fail at this point and Isabelle to come back in a different way. On her own when she’s older if that’s what she wishes to do.
But she won’t be successful with her channel without bringing the family along for the ride, including Chris and Sarah.

But this is the girl that wanted to be a doctor not long ago. She needs a Chance to decide what she wants to do off camera.

2) I don’t actually think it’s a bad thing prinny gets shipped off to Jane and her dog ? I prefer hearing she’s going there, dogs don’t like the Asda cafe, they don’t like home bargains, the Morrison’s cafe doesn’t do nice coffee, they never go to marks and Spencer’s and we all know that her favourite.
So her only option is to stay at home alone and pee on Sarah’s pregnancy tests to find out that she’s NOT pregnant and therefore won’t get a thumbnail.
A dog can only stare at that negative stick or the mirror for a certain amount of time before it starts talking to the LOL dolls and hearing them reply.
I say, Let’s go coco....... ?
Although I’d rather put Jane in the back garden and let her sleep in the kennel.
Just my opinion ?

M

Member 177

Got a bone to pick with you lot. I was late for college because I was up all night reading part 7 on GG. :LOL: Love some of the people on there, especially the Dave person.

Anyway though I read about his supposed other son and I'm not sure if I believe it or not. I would need to see a photo before I believe anything. So if anyone has any photos of the kid he abandoned please PM them to me.

Off to read part 8 now.
If anyone shares a photo. Shame on them. The mother is protecting her child. He is a victim of Creepy' s behaviour and so was she. If she wanted to be someone's mindless gossip and in the spotlight I'm sure she would out herself.

Hatshepsut

Dear admin

Please can we have a dislike/wtf button or a warning censor screening. Some things can't be unseen and I'm a sensitive dimwit king who is now mentally traumatised.
Do Levis Solicitors cover personal injury? This hurt my eyes ?
I feel you should immediately proceed to the Police Station, do not pass B&M, do not collect giro. This is clearly an assault on the eyes and I expect the full weight of the law to be brought down on this heinous crime.

Reactions: 20