idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I find weird is her job is social media but like I don’t think of her as a YouTuber. Even Byron to an extent I don’t see them as influencers. He does colllabs w brands and stuff which is good so guess he’s more so but she really isn’t anything. Not even to be rude but she’s not that important. He’s the only relevancy she has besides him I don’t think I would’ve watched her videos or be interested in her. Her photoshop skills are great cause we all know she’s flat from n back

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know why her and Spencer broke up? I’m always surprised they were together didn’t think she would be his type

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know why her and Spencer broke up? I’m always surprised they were together didn’t think she would be his type
She’s insufferable at best I’m sure there’s many reasons 😂😂 more so trying to think why he went there in the first place

Reactions: 1
Hi! First post on this thread!
I don’t watch Haz very much but I watched her most recent “sex advice” video and omg... it’s awful?
This is tmi but I didn’t have sex until I was 22 but I’m more informed on things such as vaginismus ect than her. The fact she preaches sex positivity but is so uneducated on things that effect so many women is beyond me. Also suggesting that someone may be asexual could be damaging if they’re already questioning how they feel towards their partner.
Maybe this is just me being picky but I really don’t think she should be giving advice to younger audience members when she isn’t educated enough herself.

Reactions: 15
Nah, I agree. I think there's nothing wrong with talking honestly about your sexual experiences and talking about those issues, but at the same time, she's 21, she's very young, and she's never done any research into these issues, not even a simple google. She said that everyone would get an STI at some point in their life, and like...no? We definitely shouldn't shame people for getting an STI, but we shouldn't try and normalise it like that. Normalise regular testing, having frank discussions with your partners, and using condoms, not that getting an STI is a thing that happens to everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I think she’s kinda jarring like she seems bitchy. About the lisp idk but her accent winds me up no offence to anyone w the accent. It’s not the accent overall it’s just how she drags out the accent and words. Use to love her but seems low-key stuck up

Reactions: 3
I think she’s kinda jarring like she seems bitchy. About the lisp idk but her accent winds me up no offence to anyone w the accent. It’s not the accent overall it’s just how she drags out the accent and words. Use to love her but seems low-key stuck up
She seems HIGH KEY stuck up. I hate when she does those q&as and gets asked about new influencers and she’s always acting like she is the queen of YouTube when she gives her opinion

She’s definitely salty that they’re bigger than her for a little less work when she’s been making vids for years

Reactions: 10
I don’t really think of her n Byron as influencers I still see them as small youtubers ngl

Reactions: 10
Hi! First post on this thread!
I don’t watch Haz very much but I watched her most recent “sex advice” video and omg... it’s awful?
This is tmi but I didn’t have sex until I was 22 but I’m more informed on things such as vaginismus ect than her. The fact she preaches sex positivity but is so uneducated on things that effect so many women is beyond me. Also suggesting that someone may be asexual could be damaging if they’re already questioning how they feel towards their partner.
Maybe this is just me being picky but I really don’t think she should be giving advice to younger audience members when she isn’t educated enough herself.
Its also the fact she doesn't bother to research anything she speaks on? Like no one is expecting a fully trained expert, BUT she could at least take the time to research to give an informed opinion - particularly as many of the viewers are likely younger and may feel uncomfortable doing objective research themselves. She COULD have made the videos really informative and genuinely helpful with a bit of effort ... but instead its just all SEX TIPS :p xxx

Reactions: 5
Idk why she think she can give sex advice I hardly see her as wild. She reminds me of plain mash potato like is mash had a voice and extra long eyelashes it’s her

• Haha
Reactions: 6