idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree!

I think it is a good thing she’s done but I don’t know why she’s surprised it isn’t getting the views. If it was this easy to educate people then there wouldn’t be a whole movement. It was always going to be a struggle to get people to actually care enough to watch the video.
“If it was this easy to educate people then there wouldn’t be a whole movement” - perfectly said! She obviously put a lot of time and effort into it and was disappointed that more people weren’t interested. But imagine how black advocates have felt for years.

Anyway she deleted that story pretty quickly so maybe she realised how petulant it came across.

Reactions: 10
I actually really like haz but her attitude on the confessions videos annoy me - her viewers confessing things about drugs and smoking and her replies about how drugs are disgusting etc. Is really ostracising, it’s ok to not agree with this stuff but drugs are quite a normal thing in British teen culture and her holier then thou stance on it is so rude.

Reactions: 9
i haven’t watched hazs new video but in the thumbnail she has missguided so i’m confused if she’s against unsustainable brands why did she make a post about her being a missguided babe or something similar

Reactions: 6
i haven’t watched hazs new video but in the thumbnail she has missguided so i’m confused if she’s against unsustainable brands why did she make a post about her being a missguided babe or something similar
I keep forgetting about this thread 😂 I mentioned this on anas thread before, I think she is being really picky about who she’s deciding to ‘cancel’

the video is about getting dupes from eBay basically. She thinks they are coming straight from the factory instead of going via the brands and getting a higher price tag which could be true who knows. But I think it’s definitely questionable, when it’s coming from China, it could definitely be the workers aren’t treated fairly or paid well when everything is so cheap.

she does admit she wants to research more and she doesn’t know if this I fast fashion but my question would be why put this out there? And also act like you’re not buying fast fashion anymore while also being a ‘misguided babe’

Reactions: 3
I keep forgetting about this thread 😂 I mentioned this on anas thread before, I think she is being really picky about who she’s deciding to ‘cancel’

the video is about getting dupes from eBay basically. She thinks they are coming straight from the factory instead of going via the brands and getting a higher price tag which could be true who knows. But I think it’s definitely questionable, when it’s coming from China, it could definitely be the workers aren’t treated fairly or paid well when everything is so cheap.

she does admit she wants to research more and she doesn’t know if this I fast fashion but my question would be why put this out there? And also act like you’re not buying fast fashion anymore while also being a ‘misguided babe’
there’s so many better companies she could buy from that are affordable and sustainable her research for this video sort of reminds me of the effort ana puts into her videos

Reactions: 3
I agree I love to see influencers go all out for BLM but also I hate the way she came for certain people especially saffron. I’m black and something that rubs me the wrong way is white influencers thinking they’re holier than thou and treating others like devils for not doing ‘enough’. I think she’s doing great but leave the guilt tripping and shady comments out of it! If someone doesn’t want to help, it shows their own true colours or maybe they’re taking more time to educate themselves first! Really doesn’t sit right with me at all

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her morals can obviously be swayed with a hefty enough price tag

• Heart
Reactions: 8
If she was so unsure about whether the eBay brands were ethical why not just ask on IG before ordering. She’s not stupid and obviously knew it wasn’t but wanted to post this video out for content/views. She’s massively shot yourself herself the foot content wise after denouncing fast fashion, so it’s up to her to now be willing to pay more/secondhand for truly sustainable clothing. This is what happens when you jump on the bandwagon screaming the loudest without thinking. It’s very difficult to be truly sustainable, she could’ve started off saying she’d try

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched the haul video and I am so confused. All the comments are like ‘thank you for educating us on fast fashion!’ ‘So good to see a youtuber talking about sustainability’ etc. The items are all under £10 and coming from China.......... doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that one out. And saying ‘this could be the workers selling them on directly instead of through the brand’ ok but that it still unethical? Still the same working conditions just cutting out the middle man if that was the case. I saw a comment saying that it was most likely still unethical and she replied ‘thanks for letting me know, won’t be ordering again 🖤’ girl what

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Finally found this thread! I can’t deal with this privileged idiot. She’s so so privileged yet plus it off as my parents worked hard so we can have what we have.. like everyone else’s doesn’t who are not middle class. Her fashion is tacky, and she tries to hard to be a ‘relatable big sis’

Reactions: 7
Apparently there was rumours going round about her in 2018 but I can’t find out what they were.
Anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: 1
Apparently there was rumours going round about her in 2018 but I can’t find out what they were.
Anyone have any ideas?
She was dating Spencer Elmer at the time I think, was it regarding their relationship? I feel like I do briefly remember rumours of some sort

Is she back with her ex? She has her ex josh in her pics from Her bday, isn’t that who she was with before breaking up because he was in Australia?

omg she’s moved into Deansgate Manchester apartments? They’re like £1500 a month without bills.
That’s where like Holly Boon, Madison Sarah and Love Island stars live.

Reactions: 2