idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Influencers really make me laugh sometimes, E.g. haz having a photo shoot in the sea with a tiny handbag 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Influencers really make me laugh sometimes, E.g. haz having a photo shoot in the sea with a tiny handbag 😂
Actually came here to post this 😂 glad it helps me see through the influencer bubble when they post stupid pics like this. Can just imagine them wading into the sea for a pic then leaving straight away.

Reactions: 7
omg that’s actually giving me second hand embarrassment imagine being sat on a beach then seeing someone walk in the see with a mini handbag 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
omg that’s actually giving me second hand embarrassment imagine being sat on a beach then seeing someone walk in the see with a mini handbag 😭🤣
I could understand if it was an ad but she’s just tagged everything she’s wearing and doesn’t seem like an ad. Might take my back pack into the ocean next time 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that her bragging about hooking up with someone in Greece? During a pandemic? When her and Ana won't shut up about social distancing?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Didn’t Boris or someone make a statement saying no oral sex due to Covid 😂

This is why some things need to be kept private

C3DF5097-5399-47DD-9B61-B6BD17628D60.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

This just came up on my FYP... I’m all for female empowerment but she’s so vulgar imo

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m all for self love and what not but why the duck would you tweet this when your borrowed from Anna audience is mostly 12 year olds 🥴 Also sex toys exist for a reason Harriet.
Also she can just ask Ana if she’s curious? 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 4