idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s his insta? Doesn’t even look like she’s following him anymore! Someone must have cheated or something dramatic for it to end so suddenly

Reactions: 4
Omg so random but like 2/3 years back I matched with Brad on tinder lol and spoke to him for like a week and he gave me such weird vibes!!! He literally lived like 2 hours away yet the first day or two we chatted he messaged me at night while I was with my friend being like ‘let me and my mate come see you’ and like kept begging to see us he was so weird! Ever since I saw he was with haz I proper wondered why she was with such a weirdo hahaha

Omg so random but like 2/3 years back I matched with Brad on tinder lol and spoke to him for like a week and he gave me such weird vibes!!! He literally lived like 2 hours away yet the first day or two we chatted he messaged me at night while I was with my friend being like ‘let me and my mate come see you’ and like kept begging to see us he was so weird! Ever since I saw he was with haz I proper wondered why she was with such a weirdo hahaha
Actually just checked Instagram and the last time he’d dm me was 2020 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He always gave off bad vibes. Especially in that video where he said he’d rather not know a girls body count because he’d judge her for it, even if it was the same number as his. 😵💫 they tried to play it off as it being good that he was being honest and he knew it was bad, but the look on Haz’s face said it all.

Reactions: 10
He always gave off bad vibes. Especially in that video where he said he’d rather not know a girls body count because he’d judge her for it, even if it was the same number as his. 😵💫 they tried to play it off as it being good that he was being honest and he knew it was bad, but the look on Haz’s face said it all.
i remember watching this video and thinking that some of brad's opinions didn't quite align with haz's preachings and openness about her sexuality but they finished all the questions by applauding him for being so 'honest' as if it was brave of him to say he'd judge a woman's body count

He's posted this on his story loool I'm guessing because of the tiktok Haz posted
not him acting like the victim

Reactions: 12
i remember watching this video and thinking that some of brad's opinions didn't quite align with haz's preachings and openness about her sexuality but they finished all the questions by applauding him for being so 'honest' as if it was brave of him to say he'd judge a woman's body count
Exactly! It was weird because usually in her advice videos she would call a boy out for something like that but she didn’t even try to challenge him on why he held those opinions.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
He tried chatting one of my friends up a month ago but she has a boyfriend and we where going to tell haz but she probably wouldnt have seen it but I guess he did cheat on her then ahaha i always got them vibes from him he is such a weird boy i feel so sorry for haz she is such a nice girl and i love her videos she didnt deserve this at all did she

Reactions: 5
The irony of her posting about the Tory Christmas party & how people couldn’t visit their dying relatives when she was also breaking lockdown rules, never addressed it and let Ana take the fall 😶

Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220215_182826_com.instagram.android_edit_818823437070890.jpg

How can she have highly hinted at him having cheated on her and then be publicly replying to his comments on her post... Is she not embarazzzzed

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 18