idkimhaz

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that most recent video? Two ads in the one, talk about lazy. Then hiding the pregnancy tests from cherryz as if people had no clue what it was. Between her and Ana “promoting unsafe sex” isn’t cool. U wonder how many unwanted pregnancies they’ve had or whether they just think they are cool asf for letting everyone know they are taking pregnancy tests every month.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've followed that jack on tiktok for ages .was shocked when I saw him with haz .as he's not really big.i actually always thought him and chloe his mate would start dating😆

She claims to be, but always has boyfriends so I think she just wants to put herself in a box 🙄
This is so biphobic lol. You can be a girl, bi and have never had a boyfriend. Like you can be a girl, bi and have never had a girlfriend. I’m bisexual and have only ever had a boyfriend, I fancy the duck out of girls lol but i’ve just never found ‘the’ girl i’ve wanted to make things more serious with, everythings only ever been a short term fling, but thats not to say I never will.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so biphobic lol. You can be a girl, bi and have never had a boyfriend. Like you can be a girl, bi and have never had a girlfriend. I’m bisexual and have only ever had a boyfriend, I fancy the duck out of girls lol but i’ve just never found ‘the’ girl i’ve wanted to make things more serious with, everythings only ever been a short term fling, but thats not to say I never will.
i think they mean haz is saying she’s bi cos she thinks it’s trendy not cos of that think the person of the comment worded it wrong ahaha

Reactions: 1
Yep. That’s me! 🙄 It doesn’t make be phobic of anyone, especially people like myself….I just don’t feel the need to put myself in a box. Seriously, people don’t give a tit who we sleep with, or have relationships with or who we find attractive. Stop making it a “thing” to get offended 🙄

Yep. That’s me! 🙄 It doesn’t make be phobic of anyone, especially people like myself….I just don’t feel the need to put myself in a box. Seriously, people don’t give a tit who we sleep with, or have relationships with or who we find attractive. Stop making it a “thing” to get offended 🙄
I’m not lol. I agree, like gender, sexuality is a spectrum, and like you said there shouldn’t be definitive boxes to place people in, especially nowadays when everyones relationship desires are so complex! But also I guess like gender, I believe if people want to place themselves within a box i’m going to respect that ‘box’ they choose to put themselves in. I didn’t get offended by your post, I was letting you know that it could come across as quite biphobic, and I know a lot of people in todays society of cancel culture who would come at you for that haha. Have a lovely evening :)

Reactions: 1
Your words“This is so biphobic” now you’re just letting some woman on an gossip site it “could be interpreted” some kind of way? 🙄🤣

It’s not about cancel culture, I just don’t understand why people feel the need to put labels on everything 🤯

in 5years will I have to introduce myself as (not accurate but ticking several boxes)?:

“Hi I’m Molly! I’m an intersex/trans bisexual female, I prefer men but love sleeping with women. I also have type 1 diabetes, narcolepsy and a penchant for designer shoes”

you get my point?
why are you acting like someone saying they’re bisexual is the same as saying that whole paragraph at the end? no one is saying you have to introduce your whole life to someone when you meet them, but someone being open about their sexuality isn’t quite the extreme you’re talking about, i don’t like haz but your attitude is gross

Reactions: 4
idk how to explain it but she acts like liking seafood is a personality trait? and it’s very strange

• Haha
Reactions: 9