Icovetthee - Alix Coburn

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any views on her?
Shes so bloody boring, dull as a dodo.
What’s happened to all the colour in her wardrobe? And I saw her post that she was plant based - ish the other day, what does that mean? Either she is or isn’t thought she was 100% plant based?

Reactions: 10
I had hoped that her content would improve when she moved to london and boy was I wrong 😂 I can't bear to watch her dull videos anymore since everyone is basically the same.

Reactions: 7
She seems to have the most boring influencer life going. No exciting trips/days out or even the simple things like hauls and vlogs. Her content is a repeat every year. She’s just done a declutter that’s no different to last years and I’ll be honest it annoys me that they all have such expensive products but will happily throw them away for the minimal lifestyle. Just use it up. Her life seem so bland and boring...like her wardrobe and there is nothing to cover about her anymore

Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what happened with her ex?I literally feel like HelloOctober (Susie) dumped her long term bf and then Alix followed suit

Reactions: 3
I genuinely forgot she even existed, I used to watch her like 7 years ago?

Reactions: 6
I used to like her because she had quite a chill vibe, but she hasn't changed in years. Still the same old content being flogged to death.

She looks pregnant in that dress.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what happened with her ex?I literally feel like HelloOctober (Susie) dumped her long term bf and then Alix followed suit
I can’t quite remember for sure but I’m sure the ex dumped her. I’m sure I read on GG that he cheated on her. I used to think wtf is she doing with him, he wasn’t very attractive was he 🙊 he came across very childish as well.
I think her and Susie drifted apart after her mum died. I can’t imagine Susie being very supportive to her grieving friend.
I like Joe, seems like a good egg and makes her happy.
Her and her content is very boring, always has been that way.

Reactions: 16
No he comes across a total bore.
He does but then again so does she so they must be perfect for each other 😄

Why would someone spend £28 on some overalls just to get covered in paint ffs surely some old clothes would suffice 🙄

I can’t quite remember for sure but I’m sure the ex dumped her. I’m sure I read on old threads that he cheated on her. I used to think wtf is she doing with him, he wasn’t very attractive was he 🙊 he came across very childish as well.
I think her and Susie drifted apart after her mum died. I can’t imagine Susie being very supportive to her grieving friend.
I like Joe, seems like a good egg and makes her happy.
Her and her content is very boring, always has been that way.
Omg I know I would never have put her with her ex!!! He seemed like a dope too! Not cute at all!

Last edited:
Why on her new instagram post has she written "being able to carry on a job I love from home". That implies she used to leave the house to do her job, or erm, leave the house at any other time.

Reactions: 6
I watched her walk-in wardrobe video and I am very confused:
- Why did she cover the radiator with the wardrobes? Isn't that potentially a fire hazard? If she cannot turn it on, the room is going to be freezing in the winter with that big window.
- Why did she block the original built-in closet? It could have been quite handy if she added a drawer system of some sorts.
- What is the point of getting those massive, deep wardrobes if she's going to have one handbag per shelf?
- Will Joe be allowed to keep any of his stuff in the room?

And of course, in the comments people are saying that she should be an interior designer (wtf) and praising her on her DIY skills. The only DIY thing in that room was spray painting a lamp shade. She doesn't even know how to shorten a curtain properly.

Reactions: 3
I watched her walk-in wardrobe video and I am very confused:
- Why did she cover the radiator with the wardrobes? Isn't that potentially a fire hazard? If she cannot turn it on, the room is going to be freezing in the winter with that big window.
- Why did she block the original built-in closet? It could have been quite handy if she added a drawer system of some sorts.
- What is the point of getting those massive, deep wardrobes if she's going to have one handbag per shelf?
- Will Joe be allowed to keep any of his stuff in the room?

And of course, in the comments people are saying that she should be an interior designer (wtf) and praising her on her DIY skills. The only DIY thing in that room was spray painting a lamp shade. She doesn't even know how to shorten a curtain properly.
I skimmed through the video it was a tit setup TBH looked too big for the room.

Reactions: 2
One thing that I found odd in the walk in wardrobe video is that she just picked up a big can of white paint. I get going for a well-priced bargain, and it’s refreshing to not see more Farrow and Ball #kindlygifted. But white has like a million variants in paint and each can look different depending on the surface and light etc. I personally would maybe have tested out a few varieties before painting the whole room...
Even with all the white it does seem incredibly claustrophobic to me too. 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.