Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bostonrob

I legit don’t get what she needs all this time for to contemplate during 29. It’s not even 30 🤣🤣 all the rest of us contemplated our lives just fine while also working. Like sorry. You are not special, Alix.

I really used to root for her and felt a bit bad posting here. I thought deep down she was a decent person, just a bit unreliable with posting which was a bit frustrating. But this just pissed me off so so sorry. It’s so insulting to the average person, especially during these times.

Reactions: 25

Shmoogles

How are any companies still giving freebies to this woman?! She's not putting out any content??? I'm baffled.

Reactions: 24
Well, if her followers still don’t realize she came back over the holidays to just milk them dry, they’re as clueless as she is sneaky.

When she emerges again for her umpteenth life update video, what will the excuses be this time?!
“Sorry I’ve been away, I’ve just been feeling really demotivated. The following products #ad #aff #spon have made me feel a lot better and have given me the strength to return.”
Rinse and repeat.
Very clever. That’s some high functioning shilling.

• Haha
  • Angry

swishswish94

Yeah she's quite softly spoken so it almost makes you look like the arsehole when you bring it up with her, even though it's perfectly fair to question inconsistencies.
She’s a professional victim. Possibly the only thing she’s professional about 🤡

• Haha

H91

I used to get confused about why she would always post about looking forward to it being the weekend when she doesn’t work. Now I think it’s because her fella will be home and it’s a reprieve from her complete isolation Monday - Friday while he’s actually working and how mundane her life is. I’d see the world as sepia tone of my life was as depressing as hers too!

• Haha

CheshireLove

VIP Member
I know this is really snarky of me and while I really do agree with the saying 'the best workout is the one you do consistently' and it's great that she's more active, it just kind of makes me laugh a little bit that her workout of choice is walking on the treadmill at an incline for 30 minutes. She doesn't do anything else, she lives in one of the most beautiful cities with amazing parks, and has a dog that I'm sure would enjoy long walks and exploring, but you do you Alix.
If I lived in London, with the seemingly unlimited time Alix has, I’d be out all day going to museums and places of interest. She could be taking photos of beautiful gardens, historical buildings, aesthetic cafes. Whenever I’m in the city, a day of exploring gets my step count way up!

Reactions: 23

kalechips

VIP Member
Also her answer to "Are you done with YouTube?" is a straight up "no" with no further explanation. I guess it'll be the next time youtube tells her she needs to upload again to avoid getting demonetized.

I’ve asked her many times over the years of her putting less and less content out there if she has a job and she ignored me 😂
Possibly she doesn’t want to admit that she can live on the income she makes from the tiny amount of work that she does. Influencers like to create the narrative that they have to work constantly and they work harder than anyone else. Realistically, that doesn’t seem to be the case if Alix can take two months off at the start of every year after about a week of work in December.

• Heart

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Social media are posting about Ukraine and its giving her the ick? That's nice of her to give them a week to get over being invaded so she can start aff linking again. Go rest Alix and treat yourself to a pastry maybe stretch yourself to a sepia photo of a daffodil. 😐

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I can’t believe she has the gall to ask people to subscribe at the beginning of her first video in seven months 😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 that is sheer COMEDY
If you like beige content, my upload schedule is four videos a year so click that subscribe button.

• Haha

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
One visit to a museum and we get uninspiring photos over 3 months. Pure laziness on her behalf and rather insulting to her followers if she think we deserve such diluted content.
22nd July
30th July
3rd August
8th September
I recently did my Asda shop, maybe I will post a photo of each item I bought once a week. It also meets my 8 a hours a day work if I make it sepia because that's how hard I graft...phew I need a spa break after typing all that. 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

Nope Nope

I think she epitomizes dressing how you feel. I'm sure a lot of people wear neutrals because they simply like to, but I can't help conflating the dull and dreary wardrobe with her loss of energy and personality.
To be honest I don't think the neutral colors reflect her feelings, I think she's just too obsessed with this thought of having a certain aesthetic and creating just the right vibes for social media. So everything needs to fit the perfectly planned color palette etc. She might think the perfectly curated image is necessary or cool, but in fact it just sucks the life out of everything. I am absolutely certain that some colors would bring her joy, but she can't buy them because they would not look "right" in her Instagram feed.

_Laura

Chatty Member
She'll just post a video every couple of months and live of those views and affiliate links. I don't understand how she isn't bored out of her mind! Surely having a croissant every day must be getting old? The novelty must have worn off?
I also don't understand the dynamic she has with Joe works either. Poor bloke going to work everyday while she naps in the shade...

Takkat

ohh i forgot to say wish you all a happy 1 year since the last time alix posted 😂
Alix is "officially" done with YouTube. I just don't see her posting there ever again after being away for one year! No Vlogmas or any content for December for that matter. Not even on Instagram. Her last post on Instagram was on Nov 4th and some stories for American Thanksgiving. She used to be one of my favorite YouTubers...so disappointed that she disappeared (or is disappearing) with no explanation whats so ever.

• Heart