Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh no. Is she in fact a parody account?
I always live in hope of this because I hate to believe someone this thick, lazy, and useless is raising children but unfortunately it seems she is real.

ETA: still dying at her tweeting this when no one had even replied.

IMG_6528.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Nonah

VIP Member
Twitter clearly makes her unhappy so she really should go. She depends too heavily on it and all she's doing is talking to herself in this weird loop. If something infuriates you cos you can't accept that you don't get to choose everyone else's response to what you put out there, why fuckin do it.

I always feel for kids without a father figure out there today so I hope she's doing something nice with her boys and bigging them up. A long shot.
I’m sure I’ve said this before but she reminds me of the time I came back from a holiday to find that someone had spent a week arguing with my out of office.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I'm wondering if she locked her account as she read my post on her about the dwp checking social media for grifters, I mean disabled, brave, single mums trying hard though such adversity

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Nonah

VIP Member
I won’t lie. I do sometimes wish I had the luxury of being a barely sentient blob on the sofa more often than I do.

• Haha

byefeliciax

VIP Member
Those shoes with the pleather leggings and her pink sparkly manicure. Didn’t she once write an entire blog criticising the way other women dress?

• Haha
The best thing is that I was working in academia (as per my previous post about herding cats) so this was a highly intelligent person but it went something like
Professor: I have a query about a paper I have written
Out of Office: *standard OOO reply*
Prof: Ugh I hate these automatic replies please don’t sent any more of them to me.
OOO: *standard OOO reply*
Prof: I am irritated. I asked you not to send these.
Prof: This really isn’t acceptable.
Prof: I’m getting quite cross now
Prof: I am indignant and full of rage against the machine

etc
This is absolutely Sarah. She’s made up so much stuff that “we’ve” done when we left her alone. She’s literally still lying that 200 people are stalking her.
---
Ok, so…

I can get behind enemy lines. And when she locked down, I was happy to not do that and not share her tweets here out of respect for the fact she was trying.

HOWEVER:

Every second tweet is fucking about us. She’s telling lies upon lies and still checks here every 5 mins. She absolutely LOVES LOVES LOVES the attention these threads give her, because she doesn’t get any elsewhere:

IMG_6690.jpeg
IMG_6691.jpeg
IMG_6692.jpeg
IMG_6693.jpeg
IMG_6694.jpeg
IMG_6695.jpeg
IMG_6696.jpeg
IMG_6697.jpeg
IMG_6698.jpeg
IMG_6699.jpeg

As well as her lies I’ve also added some screeners of things that are fucking hilarious like her concept of “busy”.

The truth is, she doesn’t want us to stop because then she’ll have nothing and no one

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
Exactly. For a lot of these kids, the 'push' factor for getting involved (not all, have seen kids from your stereotypical 'nice' family get involved) is their home life. Neglect (inc emotional neglect), abuse and poverty. Chuck in your 'pull' factors from outside influences like money, a sense of belonging and protection, then Bob's your uncle and Fanny's your Auntie. I don't understand why she wouldn't understand this. It's almost like her hardnut image is pure pish.
May I say that was beautifully articulated?
Absolute agreement here, I'm just crap with words.
Also the fact that she
obviously hopes 'the little scrote's not dead'
puts her no.1 on my shitlist now. I hope her womb falls out of its own accord tbh

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Sensible Susan

VIP Member
It all sounds like she's passed out in her pit still instead of seeing them off to school doesn't it.
Just a post-it tick list on the front door would help:
Tie ?
Bus pass?
Phone?
Every single morning leaving the house when I was in juniors, my Mum would say "Cross with the lollypop man" and "Have you got pants on?
All because I ONCE forgot one of those things 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

nobotoxta

Chatty Member
I fill pip forms in for people as part of my day to day job. It's the hardest thing I do and unless you know how to do it there is no way it will be accepted.
Putting 'mu ankel hirts' and 'thyroid ACTUALLY' is not going to get a result.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
View attachment 3006817
You’re doing your best to help deliver them an unassailable historic majority. How exactly are you planning to “go after them”, numbskull?
'We'll be going after them' 😂 I bet Kier's shaking in his fucking boots. Living in fear of Mrs 'it takes me 2 weeks to fill out a fucking form and even longer to get my fat hole off the sofa to look for my missing child'.

• Haha

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oohhh she’s been tweeting more bait but I’ll take it.

View attachment 2990167
She stays up until 3am, 4am, sleeps and slobs all day and then doesn’t start her day until 5pm onwards. I know I always say it but I am so worried for her boys. They have no role model, ambition or quality of life. You can see their pasty skin tone and the heavy bags under their eyes that she gives them as terrible a sleep pattern as her and feeds them no nutrients. It actually brings tears to my eyes when I think about what a shit bringing they are having. Where are social services?

View attachment 2990169

We have you silly bitch and we’ve done it without begging for money off of strangers on the internet. We wouldn’t do that because we actually understand that we should be embarrassed to be such useless parents our kids break everything or that what we are begging for isn’t remotely essential.

View attachment 2990171

Why do you know any? You certainly aren’t if you are off out to get all the bits to make coke floats.
I find it sad when the boys come in from school there appears to be no routine for them. No meal being prepared or structure. Just their mother about to go to the shops or having a nap or on her fucking phone. They no doubt get a boring monologue about trolls and how hard her day has been. Sometimes they seem to get a meal at about 10pm.
No doubt she would see this as me saying women should always be in the kitchen preparing food, but she doesn't work and has all day to prepare a simple, nutritious meal for them for about 6pm - spag bol, sausage and mash, shepherds pie etc etc etc.

• Sad