I will never buy from.. (fill in the blank) because they gift so much to social media influencers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daniel Wellington. Never even heard of the brand except on Instagram and a couple of pop up shops in malls in the likes of Singapore and Bangkok. Looks cheap and nasty. Also any of those cheapo shoe brands the likes of the Love Island lot promote which look like they’re from the same low pay manufacturer. Ego, Simmi etc.

Reactions: 5
Gusto, Hello Fresh, iconic London, Very, Desino, Soul candles,Scrub daddy, Minky, Ava May wax melts and I really need to stop buying anything P&G. Im sure there are more....

Reactions: 1
Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I thought it’s a piece of useful information incase another influencer tries this. I follow one particular thread named after an influencer in NI. It basically called her out on some stupid behaviour and decisions though nothing awful. This influencer wanted to see who was posting and viewing the thread so they devised a plan in that they created a fake Instagram page slamming other NI instagrammers, then she became a member on here pretending she was someone else who had the same opinions as all of us, posted a link to the Instagram page stating that someone set up this account calling out the crappy behaviour of these influencers. Many clicked it thinking nothing of it however the link took you straight to the story so they could then see all the Insta profiles of people viewing her thread via viewing the Instagram story.

Just thought I’d let you know incase your following a thread of someone local to you on here and there’s perhaps unsavoury things said that you’d rather they didn’t know your Instagram profile!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Jason Vale's Juicy Oasis resort in Portugal. He is constantly gifting free trips to famous people. I notice Saira Khan on the Hello website, free trip worth £2,350. Make the normal price so expensive for everyone else.

Reactions: 2
Joules - after the mother & daughter trips before lockdown

Sweaty Betty - so many advertising them recently

Readly - how many people are posting the same story on the same day/time each week

Freddie's Flowers - I was a regular subscriber, recently cancelled and told them I was sick of seeing so many influencers receiving free flowers when I spend my hard earned cash

Reactions: 7
Spicentice and hello fresh etc meal kits (just get a recipe and go the local shops or supermarket)

Sarah's creative kitchen

Ava May wax melts

Princess planning shite

Iconic London pee me off with how much they give away to influencers. But has anyone got a dupe for their illuminating drops? I tried my friends and they’re amazing but I begrudge buying from them. Not the revolution ones as they’re awful.

Not sure if it’s been mentioned but Elemis skincare. Their stuff is really expensive and they seem to gift to anyone and everyone!

It’s a shame as I’d love to try the cleansing balm but I ain’t paying £44 when these influencers get a tit load for free!

I've bought from them before but Spectrum gift far too much to make me consider paying full price (only ever bought in the sale). They repost people's stories and a lot of the people they gift to aren't even big beauty influencers. They must spend a bloody fortune considering Spectrum is just two girls from Wales who built a brand themselves.

Spice entice.
Jd seasoning
Hello fresh.
Bperfect makeup,skin.
Joules
Boden
Sweaty betty.
Elemis.
Irish shop,Mc Elhinneys,Pamela Scott.
Many more,but thats all i can think off now.

Just make sure that you message these companies and let them know how you feel about them gifting items.

Nothing will change unless we keep on

Has anyone used Function of Beauty? All the influemcers are posting haha! its £40 for 2 botttles!

Has anyone used Function of Beauty? All the influemcers are posting haha! its £40 for 2 botttles!
Absolutely would never touch them, price point is ridiculous and all the honest reviews I've seen of them say they're nothing special.

Reactions: 3
I refuse to buy anything from a swipe up etc. There's no chance they are making any cash from me. Even if I really wanted to purchase it, I'd go out of my way to find it myself.
I do this, click off the link and search it myself! Won’t catch any influencer making ££££ off me 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3