I am Sarahjayjay #7 A murky moral vacuum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tweet composition gives the impression that she’s intellectually challenged. That’s what she’s projecting. We’ve been commenting on that, and because she doesn’t like our comments she has been defending her writing style for months on end. No wait, she said at first that it was becoz hur skreen wuz cracked. After that she moved on to it doesn’t matter and she won’t change because
IMG_4814.jpeg

and of course
IMG_4650.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He'll not last long as a follower...

View attachment 2820406

Sigh. Sarah, you can communicate clearly while also being informal. If people have to spend hours parsing what you've typed, inserting missing letters that there is no need to remove because you're nowhere near the character limit, or wondering if you're asking a question or just scattering question marks about for the hell of it, they're not going to clearly grasp your meaning. They'll react to what they think you said, rather than what you actually said.

Making a clear point within the character limit of Twitter, while keeping to the basic rules of English grammar and spelling, is perfectly possible. I once explained a Catholic doctrinal point within the old Twitter character limits, and it was at the time when the username of the person you were responding to counted in the character limit.

View attachment 2820412
Does the character limit really even matter anyway when you’re someone who writes a 17 tweet long thread anyway every time you have a wave of nostalgia?

just remembered I had a friend once
<next tweet>
she liked cheese and picilliilililiii sandwiches
<next tweet>
I just saw a jar of picillililiki in Asda after th taxi driver dropped me off and it remindd me of this funny story
<next tweet>
this will crack you right up. She trod in chewing gum down an alley on the way to school and it was so funny
<next tweet>
I called her minty and we laughed forever
<next tweet>
heres a picture to prove she existed
<next tweet>
she was the kindest person ever. she wouldnt wouldnt have minded her taxes paying for my taxis
<next tweet>
All her family died in a skiing accident one after the other
<next tweet>
the good old days

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
No wonder she doesn't have time to defrost her chip freezer or build drawers or write police reports or clean her oven or even wish everyone a happy St Patrick's day
This absolutely sends me. WTF has a dedicated chip freezer?! If nothing else signals the tit diet she feeds the bairns, the fact that she has a dedicated bleeping chip freezer should. Nothing against chips, love ‘em, not sufficiently to eat them frequently enough to warrant dedicating an entire bleeping freezer to them though. Jesus wept.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@byefeliciax you've got a few days to pack and get your false nose and fake passport ready for a life on the lam.

View attachment 2820165
So she's now going to contact the police once her period has finished. Having 'moved several things out of the way'.
Why doesn't she just fill in a report form? Or one day when the children are at school go to the local police station and ask to speak to somebody? Get some advice?

This was Jan 26th. Period stopped her again.

Screenshot_20240317_120939.jpg

But report ready to be handed in in February.

Screenshot_20240317_121347.jpg

🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Figures. Why would you make the effort to communicate clearly and express your meaning to your audience? It's not about impressing people, Sarah, it's about communicating.

1710677910835.png

• Haha
IMG_1399.jpeg

For someone with an English degree, not only is her passion for the correct use of language and grammar severely lacking, as well as her writing skills, but apparently comprehension skills are too. She’s just completely misrepresented what she’s responding to, again.

The DEGREE must be written in crayon. Not all the bleeping work leading up to it. Thicky Pollard.

She did say once that she wasn’t getting as much support with her Masters and she did with her first degree. I think she probably meant that someone just did all the work for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You "don't are" but are responding to Tattle in real time. OK hun (y)

It's Sunday. Spend time with your kids. Read a book. Go for a nice walk. Catch up on housework. Get those police reports finished like you've been banging on about for months. Do literally anything more productive with your time than obsessively reading what randomers are saying about you online. Oh, wait, I forgot - every day's a Sunday for the permanently jobless.
She's taken to her bed for time of the month so lots of time for light reading. Like it's a medical condition and not something half the human race experiences while running homes, running countries, running races, and winning Grand Slams. Sarah's biggest ambition is grand slamming that freezer door.

• Haha
How come her certificate says 'English' not 'English Literature'?

I dislike grammar 'nazis' but it's not hard to write coherent social media posts, especially with a spellchecker.

I honestly think Canterbury University must just hand degrees out to anyone that turns up.

I worked really hard at university, and this illiterate thicko can just walk out with a degree. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Context for the chip thing was that her frost-free freezer makes frozen chips taste weird so once the other one is defrosted she’ll only keep them in that, not that she keeps one freezer devoted to cramming chips into. 😆
Of course that’s been the plan for at least half a year now, so I guess they’re all still chowing down on the weird tasting chips.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
If she's shopping online she can't do the performative "oh no I need to move money about" at the till hoping someone will take pity on her and pay for her shopping.
I want her to give a reason 🤣 and she should just keep one account if it’s that hard for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Context for the chip thing was that her frost-free freezer makes frozen chips taste weird so once the other one is defrosted she’ll only keep them in that, not that she keeps one freezer devoted to cramming chips into. 😆
Of course that’s been the plan for at least half a year now, so I guess they’re all still chowing down on the weird tasting chips.
Ngl bit disappointed. She looks like she’d have a dedicated chip freezer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've lived in two haunted houses before (not just the house settling, it was taps turning on WAY past how you would to get water out, breathing noises in peoples ears, things like that) we got the second house saged, blessed and holy watered by a medium and it stopped. The medium asked for a small bottle of bourbon in exchange.
Could've milked it had there been SM at the time.

• Haha
  • Wow
She'd never leave the house if she did her food shopping online. And no scope for being a high and mighty horrible gobshite to staff. The wagging bratwurst must have its time to shine.

• Haha
Screenshot_20240317_124637_X.jpg

If she'd been to the Czech Republic recently, she'd be prime suspect for being the Typhoid Mary in this situation (Wbopping Sarah?). Luckily, we know she considers Wales and Scotland to be "abroad", so mainland Europe might as well be on another planet.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How come her certificate says 'English' not 'English Literature'?

I dislike grammar 'nazis' but it's not hard to write coherent social media posts, especially with a spellchecker.
Agreed. Militantly grading every internet user’s spelling and grammar is laced with discrimination. Not everyone had the ability to engage with English lessons, not everyone has had much of an education at all. That shouldn’t have to exclude them from communicating in online spaces.

The reason it’s fair game to judge this wanker’s illiteracy though is because she screams about being oh so educated and intellectual and intelligent and cleverer than most, and being in top set for everything at school four decades ago, and having an ENGLISH degree, so you would kind of expect more from her, umm, English. She makes a mockery of Canterbury University if she’s an example of what they churned out with good grades.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
IMG_1402.jpeg

“Autocorrect”

Another world our English graduate friend doesn’t understand. Generally autocorrect automatically corrects something you have mistyped. It doesn’t make it into a non-existent word.

‘Wbooping’ is on Sarah, not AI.

Canterbury should revoke that degree.

ETA: Sarah is someone who really should read their tweets back. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of coursevs

My fave thing about tattle is posters you've read for years casually throwing in something like I'm mates with an exorcist.
Tbf I'd expect a Witchfinder to have an exorcist in their contacts.
😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.