I am Georgina - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also noticed how Cris Jnr calls her Gio and previously they have tried to convince everyone he calls her mum.

I think they whole things comes across as really fake!
Yeah I don’t really understand the point of the show. She thinks she’s a A++++ celeb when in reality she could walk down the street and probs not be recognised … some times less is more, she should enjoy ‘her’ wealth and look after her kids!

Reactions: 4
I also noticed how Cris Jnr calls her Gio and previously they have tried to convince everyone he calls her mum.

I think they whole things comes across as really fake!
Agreed. If they had left it with season 1 I’d have thought so much differently about her but season 2 was the same tit, her sharing her money with her friends yawn yawn .

Couldn’t help but cringe with the bracelet scene and asking if it was yellow gold .

The orphanage was awful, I had no idea orphanages were still a thing in Europe 😭

Reactions: 6
The orphanage was awful, I had no idea orphanages were still a thing in Europe 😭
That was the only good thing to come out of S2. Its great she does so much for the orphanage and genuinely thinks she wants to help and has a good heart when it come to the orphan kids.

Reactions: 2
I was in a soft play about 18 months ago with her & her entourage. I only noticed them because of the security guard dressed in a blazer (looked a bit out of place in soft play), then the 6 adults. Pointed it out to my husband saying it was a family outing, he told me it was Ronaldo’s Mrs. I watched season 1 but I still wouldn’t recognise her in Tesco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The episode where she goes into a boutique in Sardinia I think and spends close to €30,000 for the cameras, she barely glanced at what she bought.
After saying she doesn't spend a lot and only buys select quality items! 😂

She definitely comes across as more vapid in season 2, despite her grief. And god, her paid friend group is so cringy. My main problem with the show is how utterly boring she is, just such a bland person altogether.

Reactions: 5
I’m on episode 3 but don’t know if I continue with anymore. So far it seems like she just travels every week from country to country with no actual purpose other than buying the biggest tackiest diamond watch. Also don’t know why she gets invited to these events like the Grammys!

I’m on episode 3 but don’t know if I continue with anymore. So far it seems like she just travels every week from country to country with no actual purpose other than buying the biggest tackiest diamond watch. Also don’t know why she gets invited to these events like the Grammys!
It seems that she has a pretty big following in Spain and Portugal, and likely a couple of South American countries as well, so I guess that qualifies her for these types of events. I mean, she is brand ambassador for some pretty big luxury brands. Still, I find her so dull. She's pretty, but doesn't really stick out to me, just zero charisma.

If CR wasn't her partner no one would care about her. But she's smart to make as much money as possible now before she ages out of being his girlfriend. Not that she's old or anything, but I don't see this narcissistic tit keep a woman around once she passes 35. And I think she knows this too.

Reactions: 3
I always wonder about her legal rights to Eva and Mateo, they really gloss over the fact that she isn't their biological mum. What would happen if they split?

I always wonder about her legal rights to Eva and Mateo, they really gloss over the fact that she isn't their biological mum. What would happen if they split?
Given how controlling he seems to be, my guess is she has zero legal rights. Wouldn't surprise me if she also signed away the rights to her own child, that's what the other baby mommas did.

I think they have a VERY structured legal arrangement - she is pretty much a glorified nanny mum!
I agree, what stood out for me in the first series is when he was speaking to the camera and said something along the lines of ‘I picked the right women’ it sounded a bit of an odd thing to say when you are describing someone you are meant to be in love with. His focus is completely on what kind of mother she is. As I see their relationship more and more it just comes across as there is something lacking. Also her thing about winning lottery when she is with probably the richest footballer in the world makes me wonder what the legal arrangements actually are should they split!

I'm really interested in this arrangement as it's clearly not a relationship! He obviously didn't want to be included in this and was carefully worded as being " a great father, person, friend " and not boyfriend! They play on herbeing a former ballerina a lot but she gave it up when she was 16! I love the yacht and jet though haha

I assumed the others were surrogates?
That's also why I think Gios twins were IVF!
I seem to recall reading somewhere on Reddit that the oldest son's mother gave away custody rights and was a one night stand or short affair, so not a surrogate. The others are from surrogates, yes. And I totally agree, those twins were IVF for sure. I don't believe for a second that she and CR have a regular, normal relationship. I don't know if he's gay/bi or whatever, but it's pretty clear to me that he has zero interest in her.

I watched season 1 and thought she came across as so vain. I don't think I can bring myself to watch season 2, but overall for someone so rich I think her style is awful? She always looks so cheap and tacky

Reactions: 2
I watched season 1 and thought she came across as so vain. I don't think I can bring myself to watch season 2, but overall for someone so rich I think her style is awful? She always looks so cheap and tacky
So tacky! She has no sense of style, yet talks endlessly about how fashion is her thing and she is so good at styling and knows what she likes. She just mindlessly throws together designer stuff, there is noting special about her outfits. She just seems very vapid, very bland.

Her body changed a lot when she got with Cristiano - fake boobs, bigger ass.

It's so weird the way she posts seductive ass pics in the same post as pics of their children.🙈🙈