I am Georgina - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m watching it now… I actually love her 😂 the way she ate the cucumber from the spa because it was expensive made me lol

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It’s absolutely insane how much money and freedom they have! When Cristiano saw the plane flying over and just popped to the airport … mental!

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I JUST wrote about this on the "what are you watching" thread! I am so confused by this couple, they seem very performative and I get the oddest vibes from their dynamic. Also, all of her friends and her sister constantly telling us how amazing, kind, perfect, on top of everything she is was just too much. I found her quite boring to be honest, without her boyfriend she'd be a pretty average person, yet she behaves as if she actually accomplished something major.

But I have to say, the children all seem so sweet and well behaved, so she is clearly doing something right. The way they got excited over Kinder surprise eggs was adorable.

Reactions: 12
The first episode where they are saying how they met and got on was quite non-detailed. It was a bit cringe to watch. There is this distance between Gio and Cris, and to me it seems as if he wanted to help her out and they made a deal. He is now getting her into all the events and making her really important. He arranged for her to have a Netflix show to showcase that he is “so straight”. However, you cannot fool people. There is no romance between them. They aren’t married, she is hustling social media (why when you “have” all this money?), she is constantly saying in the show about keeping stuff, being scared of wearing her dior jordans etc, scarcity mindset because she knows their deal is temporary and she will have to get all these things on her own down the line.
Their body language tells you everything. Gio is so cold and Cris had his arms crossed and really far from her when they were talking about vacation. She is not excited for him in any way and is just focused on her celebrity status. If you want to see how a high-profile mutually beneficial relationship looks like - watch I am Georgina. She gets the fame and he gets the “straight guy” badge. I feel as if he just wants to live a normal ordinary life in Portugal, with a lot of kids and a husband.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I think you’re right. She is kinda a glorified nanny.. just in a different way from when she was one in Bristol 😂

Reactions: 8
The first episode where they are saying how they met and got on was quite non-detailed. It was a bit cringe to watch. There is this distance between Gio and Cris, and to me it seems as if he wanted to help her out and they made a deal. He is now getting her into all the events and making her really important. He arranged for her to have a Netflix show to showcase that he is “so straight”. However, you cannot fool people. There is no romance between them. They aren’t married, she is hustling social media (why when you “have” all this money?), she is constantly saying in the show about keeping stuff, being scared of wearing her dior jordans etc, scarcity mindset because she knows their deal is temporary and she will have to get all these things on her own down the line.
Their body language tells you everything. Gio is so cold and Cris had his arms crossed and really far from her when they were talking about vacation. She is not excited for him in any way and is just focused on her celebrity status. If you want to see how a high-profile mutually beneficial relationship looks like - watch I am Georgina. She gets the fame and he gets the “straight guy” badge. I feel as if he just wants to live a normal ordinary life in Portugal, with a lot of kids and a husband.
Oh so is he rumoured to be gay? I only heard of rape allegations, nothing about gay rumours, but then I'm not that interested in football players. This would totally explain the weird vibe I'm getting from their interactions, they just have zero chemistry and he mostly seems uncomfortable around her, while she seems anxious to do and say the rights things ("kept" woman kind of vibes). It's also so typical how a guy who says he wants as many children as possible then never seems to spend time with them.

Reactions: 5
She really is a stunning woman. When she met the kids and they read out a letter, it all seemed sincere. But not sure why she did Netflix, no point to it apart from she is rich, spends her husbands money whilst he is away playing football.

Also, they must have a couple of nannies!

Loved the Twin Bodyguards though, they took their job serious. 🤭

Reactions: 1
It's really weird, what exactly is the show for?
We all know it's fake, and this is not helping.

Reactions: 4
Not watched it yet but from the intro on Netflix yes she does come across as cold and surely they must have Nannies? how many kids does Cristiano have is it three from a surrogate and one with her?

I think it's so obvious her pregnancy at the moment is via semination - boy girl twins just like the previous surrogate can't be a coincidence

I couldn’t finish watching it. I don’t understand the point of the show either and confused about how they communicate as she speaks spanish and he speaks Portuguese. I’ve heard the the story of them meeting at a Gucci store is a cover story as apparently they met in a strip club.

I couldn’t finish watching it. I don’t understand the point of the show either and confused about how they communicate as she speaks spanish and he speaks Portuguese. I’ve heard the the story of them meeting at a Gucci store is a cover story as apparently they met in a strip club.
Yes I thought this too! What language does she speak to Junior in?

I'd bet my last two cookies they met via contract.

I didn't know they had any of the kids together.
I thought all surrogate?
Georgina is the biological mother of Alana only. I do wonder what would happen if they split. Apparently all the kids call her mum but they aren't hers

Reactions: 1
She may as well be quoted as saying “Cristiano is very straight”.
what a weird show, I couldn’t get through one episode. It’s just performance to convince us this is a real love story, and of course she gets to be the star. Not the worst deal for her I guess.
I really wish he’d be honest and come out though. He’s so influential and he could contribute to a lot of progress in attitudes.