Huw Edwards #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thankyou so much itsDatCuw! In my family members face!

also apologies for the spelling and grammar issues in my last post everyone, who’d have thought two glasses of wine would affect the only brain eh.

Reactions: 4
Here comes The Sun …

“Their (ex-BBC employee) serious allegation is of improper, not criminal, conduct.

The complainant said yesterday: “It is shocking they (the BBC) did not respond to me for so long, and I had to contact them three times.”

Reactions: 8
Another one

I’m surprised The Sun are reporting on him again so soon. Do they know more than we do about his current state; has he left the hospital/clinic I wonder?

Reactions: 5
I think they know a lot more.
And the complainant is right. Why is the bbc taking so long

Reactions: 9
I'm back to thinking the bum pic is legit. I think there'd have been a "strenuous denial" by now.

Reactions: 9
I'm back to thinking the bum pic is legit. I think there'd have been a "strenuous denial" by now.
I’ve always thought the pic was real and seeing it all over Twitter probably contributed heavily to sending him over the edge and into psychiatric care.

Reactions: 14
It‘s a male

Reactions: 3
Agreed, I think someone, either the BBC or Huw's people, would have said "it's fake" by now.
Going down the Lorraine’s growler route of just ignoring it and hope it remains an internet legend but not widely known by the general public maybe

Reactions: 5
True, even if it weren’t real, it’s not something you’d want to call attention to 🫣

Reactions: 4
Not sure how accurate this site is but it’s interesting. Another site said “inconclusive”.

Reactions: 6
I hope that image isn’t fake because I so want him to have a better arse than skinny twat Schofield.

Reactions: 7
It's a screenshot of a WhatsApp call, so those sort of sites aren't going to be that reliable on that, I wouldn't have thought.
That’s what I thought too, so I put screenshots from other video calls (MS Teams and FaceTime) through, and they came back as “unedited”, which was weird.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.