Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jusa

VIP Member
IIRC the alleged picture described by the mother of HE ‘in his pants on the sofa’ was a screenshot from a video call.

I will have read that either on tattle or in The Sun though, so decide for yourself whether you trust my source!
I think you're right

Reactions: 1
Its interesting though - the media are not spinning this as a 'coming out' type story , nor feferring to him as gay as such .
It’s not up to the media to label him as gay though and I think they recognise this even though they have essentially outed him. The story now will be his redemption arc, whichever way he chooses to spin it.

Sami Lee

VIP Member
To be perfectly frank, that was a complete waste of good broadcasting time. I don't even know who this woman is, or what she's someone to be consulted. Nothing new or of material interest was offered.
And, for pity's sake, why on earth can't GBN get their sound right?
---
To be perfectly frank, that was a complete waste of good broadcasting time. I don't even know who this woman is, or why she's someone to be consulted. Nothing new or of material interest was offered.
And, for pity's sake, why on earth can't GBN get their sound right?

• Wow

barabra cundy

I wish the talktv interview would come out, endless opportunities to rip everyone involved a new arsehole. 🙂
is it actually happening ? im not sure they can air it - given the current situation

it would seem a bit harsh and tasteless while Huw is apparently in hospital - unable to respond to it .

L3moning

VIP Member
is it actually happening ? im not sure they can air it - given the current situation

it would seem a bit harsh and tasteless while Huw is apparently in hospital - unable to respond to it .
Yeah, I have serious doubts anyone would air something like that at this point.

Multi-21

VIP Member
I'm sure his fans would have no problem welcoming him back on TV in any guise...Everyone should have a second chance etc....

Hopefully he will disappear off our screens for good though.
Oh no of course his fans won’t but there will be others who will need easing back in. I don’t think he’ll disappear completely

thegossboss92

Good, balanced video from Andrew Gold

---

Can anyone please post the complete article as its behind a pay wall. Its Camilla Long article, referenced in Andrew Gold video upthread.
It’s here:

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I genuinely can't understand why it will take so long, til the Autumn Tim Davies said, to investigate all the revelations. Unless there are many more that we don't know about

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
A friend who was a criminal justice social worker told me that the number of churchy people involved in sex crimes was far higher than you would statistically expect as they often use it as camouflage, as with other community elder type things.
Have you seen “The Keepers” about the murdered nun and all the surrounding crazy? Wow was that a good series.

barabra cundy

I think announcing a 'suicide attempt' actually does more damage to Huw's reputation - while it might buy him some time and sympathy - you also ask yourself - WHY would an innocent man attempt suicide ? Hes also made no denial of the allogations ....and is now hiding in hospital ... put together none of this seems like the actions of an innocent man .