Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maisie842

VIP Member
I'm really sorry, this must be so difficult for you.

He has been open and honest about it with you, and I think the only way to figure this out will be to have a serious conversation with him about it.

It sounds like from him opening up, that he might have wanted a conversation about it, and although I can imagine it's a really difficult one to have, it's one you need to have, for him and for you x

Reactions: 3

hrh89

VIP Member
If he doesn’t want you involved then I think that says it all really? He’s clearly not straight, maybe bisexual maybe gay, either way he’s asking to sleep with other people ? Sorry you are going through this but I think the answer is clear really I would say the relationship is over if he’s wanting sex without you involved. Also do not blame yourself for not wanting anal! Even if you’d done it I doubt the outcome would be any different as he seems to want that intimacy with a man anyway and you should never feel like you have to do anything just to please a partner! I hope you can find a way to be happy yourself as this is a horrible situation

Last edited:

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I have a weird situation and I don't know what to do or say.

So my husband and I have been together 10 years, never been with anyone else and I thought he was 100% straight. A few nights ago we were talking and he said he wants to have a threesome with 2 of my swinger friends boyfriends? Not the women. Men.

I have no problem with anyone being gay or anything like that but it's come out of nowhere and now I don't know if he's gay or what?

I guess I'm just after some advice?

Also sorry if this is too sexual for Tattle, if that's the case then I'm sorry and admin please delete it. Thanks!

• Wow
  • Heart

theghosttown

VIP Member
If I could be involved / watch then yes, 100000000%.

For it to go on behind closed doors, categorically no. I think I’m fairly open minded but they would be a bridge too far. The fact his friends are swingers is irrelevant, it’s essentially asking your permission to cheat.

One thing I will say is, you sound like you have a fantastic, communicative relationship. I don’t think many men would ask permission, whilst I don’t agree with it, I would appreciate the sentiment.

SkinkaareFan

VIP Member
I have no idea how he'd feel if it was the other way around. He makes jokes about me and other women so I think he'd want some part of it?

We were both each others first everything. Ive been thinking I made him marry me when he didn't want to? What if he went along with it to not hurt me?

I don't want to give up on us but at the same time I don't want to stop him doing what he wants just not cheating. It's confusing and frustrating all in one. If he's gay or wants to explore that then i absolutely don't want to stop that as its not fair for someone not able to be themselves but I don't want to accept cheating and don't think I should have to but at the same time I don't feel strong enough to let go.

Thank you for all you replies. I think in th next few days I will have to have a conversation with him and see where we're at and what he wants going forward but I dread to think this is the end of our marriage.

Slightly different but, thought I’d add this anyways. My ex partner always had a fantasy of having a threesome with him, me and another guy. I made this fantasy a reality for him as a birthday gift one year (whatever happened to socks and pants for your birthday 😂) Anyways, it all went smoothly etc and I did enjoy it (other guy was hot) However, it opened a can of worms. He wanted it more and more and any time we had sex, all he fantasised about was me and other guys. It ruined our sex life. I got so bored of the same talk over and over, despite telling him to stop.
I'm sorry to hear this. I know that threesomones can cause problems in some cases and it's not something I've ever wanted or thought about. You're amazing because I don't think I'd cope with it all in any way!

Reactions: 2