Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is the sickening first wedding. She was married for 6 months before her and her beloved Col had an affair at work. But it’s ok...it’s lush!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Omg
I’m shocked - the wedding was scented by jo malone !! You couldn’t make this stuff up and they are foodies who have a veg patch - wait that’s what’s happening now !!!

Reactions: 6
Wow! Had no idea she was married before, she obviously never mentioned it. I am stunned. Tattle is just the gift that keeps on giving today with the MOD drama and now this....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Me too! She had Lauren Shepherd in her Instagram prior to the Colin wedding but Shepherd must have been her ex husbands name with the “Mrs Shepherd” robe!

Reactions: 4
*pet peeve* I think you’ll find it’s ‘their grind on’ not ‘they’re grind on’...maybe she could be gifted a guide to grammar 🤔
and ‘abit’.... I had to retype that about 5 times as my phone automatically corrects it, how can she be so dense 😳.

Reactions: 3
Here is the sickening first wedding. She was married for 6 months before her and her beloved Col had an affair at work. But it’s ok...it’s lush!
Oh my god! Doesn’t she go to Barnsley House now on #gifted stays? I live very close by and it is unbelievably expensive. A wedding there would be tens of thousands for the venue alone.

So they were both married?
It seems like they were both married when they met. Apparently they met when working at John Lewis in Cardiff. I wonder if they moved away because of the stigma and then colin’s ex wife moved to Scotland to be away from them?

Reactions: 1
“My advice to other brides would be to make the day your own. Chose the things that are important {gifted} to you [cough cough Jo Malone].”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s probably why they’ve never brought a house together. The expense of two divorces!

Reactions: 4
😱

six months.

Things must’ve been off for her to have had her head turned within 6 months of marriage when most people are still in that dizzy newlywed bubble. The blogpost is very Me, Me, Me with Matt as a background character. Did she get swept up in having the picture perfect wedding and overlook the man and actual marriage bit? Once the fairytale wedding was over, the reality of who she’d married and what it actually meant set in and she wasn’t happy so was open to other offers?

Obviously, the vacuousness of being swept away by the Pinterest wedding (it was 2011) doesn’t excuse any of it, I’m just trying to piece together how she went from ‘dream wedding’ to exit affair in 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.