Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its like nothing is special or sacred. Laur' shared her lush and lushest romantic anniversary weekend with her lush Col on insta. Every. Damn. Moment.

Poor Col, he seems to get very little out of Laurs instafame, she gets lush blankets, lush planners, lush toiletries, lush towels, lush sexy pjs from TWC and she cant even score Col a man treat.
Our Col’ got a set of professional chef knives (around £2-300), the paid partnership and a swipe up too! New B&Q flooring and he gets all the #gifted stays with Joules as well

Reactions: 3
Their annual free skiing holiday will be coming up soon! I wonder if she will still be making excuses again that the boys are too young to join them!

Reactions: 7
Humble Brag...

Where is the “I will mark it as #Ad as I work for Bobbi Brown”

Also I do hope you have noticed “The White Company’s” new candle “Fireside” which I was kindly #gifted (but not declared in this photo) just carefully placed in the background for subliminal advertising... 🙄

Just leaving some reminders here for you Laur’ you know, the rules you are meant to adhere because this is your JOB

A491E745-47F3-4DA9-AFD7-96C2FABA0F38.jpeg 032DAC2A-71D7-4B66-8E99-E935A09D7370.jpeg

Attachments

Humble Brag...

Where is the “I will mark it as #Ad as I work for Bobbi Brown”

Also I do hope you have noticed “The White Company’s” new candle “Fireside” which I was kindly #gifted (but not declared in this photo) just carefully placed in the background for subliminal advertising... 🙄

Just leaving some reminders here for you Laur’ you know, the rules you are meant to adhere because this is your JOB

View attachment 52101View attachment 52102
She’s shameless - I hope the wreath workshop was fully paid for and not an undisclosed gift or ad for her friend’s business 🤔🤔

Reactions: 2
I genuinely wonder how much all the things she has been gifted/ads would total? 💷 i reckon it must run into the thousands...

Reactions: 2
Please bleeping tell me that corner shes just promoted didnt total £600 according to the swipe ups linking all the things shes featured?

Who the frig is paying £200 for a blanket!

We're really pleased with it. I bet you bloody are!!!

Jesus I'm starting to feel like shes doing this tit to piss us all off now lol

Reactions: 8
Please bleeping tell me that corner shes just promoted didnt total £600 according to the swipe ups linking all the things shes featured?

Who the frig is paying £200 for a blanket!

We're really pleased with it. I bet you bloody are!!!

Jesus I'm starting to feel like shes doing this tit to piss us all off now lol
I’ve felt like that for a while with her account - just sales, sales, sales

Reactions: 4
I’ve felt like that for a while with her account - just sales, sales, sales
She’s a professional saleswoman so it all comes natural to her. Life is commission based

“Next contacted us to ask if they could make a corner of our home cosy” FFS!

It’s an #Ad Laur, they paid you. They gave you free stuff. Hope you are declaring this all to the taxman

I have the lamp she was #gifted. It is the exact same one the her precious “white Company” sells at almost double the price 😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Oh, a cashmere blanket, that will be a nice gift she says.

Its several hundred pounds....

If i could afford cashmere blankets to gift to people, i certainly wouldn't be following her on Insta. I wouldn't be on Instagram, i would be on a yacht, sipping champagne, enjoying my millions.....

Does anyone have a friend that has ever gifted them a cashmere blanket??

I think she has seriously misjudged her instagram followers. She thinks they have a champagne lifestyle but really they probably dont and suggesting gifting cashmere blankets is way of the mark. Treating ourselves to a nice Bobbie Brown lippie yes, cashmere pjs no.

Reactions: 11
She’s a professional saleswoman so it all comes natural to her. Life is commission based

“Next contacted us to ask if they could make a corner of our home cosy” FFS!

It’s an #Ad Laur, they paid you. They gave you free stuff. Hope you are declaring this all to the taxman

I have the lamp she was #gifted. It is the exact same one the her precious “white Company” sells at almost double the price 😳
This is exactly what annoys me, “we just couldn’t decide what to do with this space...”. Funny how easy it is to make “cosy corners” when you’re gifted everything in sight and you’ve not had to fork out a penny! It’s this irresponsible, aspirational selling that really bugs me. Yes I’d love a new cosy corner but I don’t have it given to me for free so I have to save my arse off to get near her ‘dream space’ . How many cosy corners would she have in reality if she had to do it herself? It’s all bs

It’s total crap, I’d be living the champagne lifestyle too with the Estée Lauder staff discount and free #ad clothes and home accessories all the time but for most people this wouldn’t be feasible, when paying full price (she has had a fair amount gifted over the last couple of years). I sometimes wonder what other mums at the school gate and those real life friends around her think of all of this...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was only a few months ago that she linked a white dress from Next and said that it was not a shop she would normally go in. Since then she has been tagging them and then they gifted her a jumper and now this.

It’s total crap, I’d be living the champagne lifestyle too with the Estée Lauder staff discount and free #ad clothes and home accessories all the time but for most people this wouldn’t be feasible, when paying full price (she has had a fair amount gifted over the last couple of years). I sometimes wonder what other mums at the school gate and those real life friends around her think of all of this...
“She floats through school gates in a blur of cream cashmere, camel boots clicking on the playground yard, the seasonal scent of Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir catching the breeze. Mums stop and stare; how does she do it, how is she so perfect? “#kindlygifted employee discount” she replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It was only a few months ago that she linked a white dress from Next and said that it was not a shop she would normally go in. Since then she has been tagging them and then they gifted her a jumper and now this.
And #affiliate linking the life out of them too.
Has been watching and learning that the “more affordable” items for her 🐑 to buy is more lucrative

This insta society of everything being gifted is really beyond a joke now!! It’s not a case of being jealous. It’s the fact she encourages others to spend when she hasn’t spent a penny herself. I know that’s why they gift her items to promote but it’s sickening to see.

Reactions: 11
This insta society of everything being gifted is really beyond a joke now!! It’s not a case of being jealous. It’s the fact she encourages others to spend when she hasn’t spent a penny herself. I know that’s why they gift her items to promote but it’s sickening to see.
Spot on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.