Hunters & Heels

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if she was a bit more ‘real’ perhaps people would find her a bit more relatable, I was under her spell for quite a while and wondered how she juggled so much and I felt like I was failing in comparison.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
You actually feel a bit more clued up and better about yourself when you know that she has loads of help from her mum, the constant grandma babysitting, the regular days in private nursery while she "works". So that i suppose explains how she has time to instastory constantly, date nights with her husband, overnights away, weekend breaks, full face of slap and perfect hair everyday, fresh laundered white clothes and a clean tidy house.

Does make me envy her lifestyle, but i do realise she has a LOT of help with people looking after ef her young children. As mentionned, im a hot mess everyday :(

Btw. Youre not failing. Everyone does the best they can!

Reactions: 2
Hi friend of Lauren/Col! I was told by a friend of a friend of Lauren’s that he was married when they met. It doesn’t matter what the situation was. He was MARRIED. what goes around comes around and karma is a witch ✌🏼
Exactly she stole him away from his wife. She isn’t very nice to break up a family. Especially Archie had been so young as well. Oh well karma what goes around may also happen to her. A leopard never changes his spots he may have another affair. Then she will know how his wife felt when she stole him from right under her nose all working at John Lewis Cardiff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
A91331F1-ACAB-48A6-A353-B11C7E34AAE9.jpeg
I think the penny has dropped and a certain someone is reading along

Another day, another press trip with a freebie outfit thrown in too, spent with the new BFF all.thats.pretty

We shall start seeing the Bobbi Brown freebies winging their way over to NI soon

Reactions: 3
That perfect Mummy spends such little time with her boys doesn’t she ? Thank god for grandma. The last few days have been a weekend away, a night out with a friend and now this ? She will be the first to cry on Ollies first day of school though !!

• Heart
I used to think ‘how does she juggle it?!’ now I see how much help she has it all makes sense. She has had so many trips gifted/press trips and so much free stuff it is crazy! The Estée Lauder work discount is meant to be pretty good so she’s got most bases covered.
Clothes ✅
White Company ✅
Bobbi Brown ✅
Jo Malone ✅
Am sure I am missing others! 😬

I just think she’d be that slightly judgey friend who never has a hair out of place and seems ever so pleased with herself.

Reactions: 4
I used to think ‘how does she juggle it?!’ now I see how much help she has it all makes sense. She has had so many trips gifted/press trips and so much free stuff it is crazy! The Estée Lauder work discount is meant to be pretty good so she’s got most bases covered.
Clothes ✅
White Company ✅
Bobbi Brown ✅
Jo Malone ✅

I just think she’d be that slightly judgey friend who never has a hair out of place and seems ever so pleased with herself.
EL companies is massive and owns loads of brands. We used to get 65% off not sure what it is now though as I left that vacuous career behind!

Clothes ✅
White Company ✅
Bobbi Brown ✅
Jo Malone ✅

Wallis ✅
Cheap Rose no-one has heard off ✅
Hobbs ✅

That’s Hobbs now on my “no more shopping at” list

Reactions: 6
Ohhh nooooo, i love Hobbs!! Really miss the NW3 brand. No doubt she'll be showcasing something white or beige from the new collection, and midi 🤣
It was brown 🙄

❌ H O L D. T H E. F R O N T. P A G E ❌

Hobbs or Joules didn’t pay for The Kensington Hotel 😳

Our Laur’ and her new BFF shared a room and actually PAID FOR IT 😳

It’s ok though, they have tagged them and have “declared” it’s their new favourite London hotel

DBCE3B67-0DDA-4172-8E6B-1BB8A2235B51.jpeg

Then went out for brunch and had the obligatory Influencers avocado on toast with poached eggs.

4377C6B3-AAD7-4E0E-8053-F084EB02F575.jpeg

Phew, normal service has resumed.
As you were...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Does anyone else think behind the perfect facade of Bobbi-Brown make up, Camel-coloured cashmere and endless-smiling-despite-having-three-years-of-broken-sleep, Lauren is actually a bit of a psycho who cuts the buttons off her husbands clothes when she sees a missed call from an unknown number on her husbands phone? Just a thought...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can someone give my head a wobble.
I am actually jealous of her life.
It must be exhausting though :unsure:

It feels a bit uncool and babyish to me to send the night in a swanky hotel, sharing a bed with yer mate. Like youre still 18 or something. Cripes, you're a mum of 2 (3), in your 30s and a freeloading 'grammer, surely youve got money to spring for your own room?

There was an insta post where she was posing with her youngest and they were wrapped in white throws. No sweet wrappers, blind bag detritus, sippy cups. A glass vase of flowers on the coffee table. No way is that the home of a toddler!!

Reactions: 1
735708B0-3EC4-4180-90F8-CDA02608271D.jpeg

“So now I’m thinking I’m going to get the White Company version...”

Reality: dear White Company, this is my public beg for free bed linen please? Dm me 🙏🏼
I will do a blog post and everything

Laur, love ✋🏼 stop being so desperate and just purchase it yourself, you know, like the rest of society

🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.