Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamara

VIP Member
She didn’t did she?
Yes she did. He was married and had his son Archie. His wife and him both worked at John Lewis Cardiff. Lauren also worked their and she stole him from his wife. So smiling Lauren isn’t Miss goody two shoes she is the other woman who broke up a little family. His wife now lives back in Edinburgh.

Londoner

Yeah I've noticed her gushing over Rosie very frequently in comments on Rosie's posts. I think her comment seems near top though as she is a larger account and something to do with the algorithm of instagram?
Oh I see I didn’t know how to explain that. I thought surely she is not waiting for Rosie’s post 😂 Yes her comments!

Attachments

Downtoearth

Cant stop staring at that veiny shiny botoxed forehead now someone mentionned botox..... But good on her for finding time to go for a run. Im normally tidying the kitchen, putting a load of laundry on, paying bills online, cleaning the house after my kids are in bed. Then i collapse in bed. And not doing all this whilst wearing a ankle length white broderie sundress that exceeds my weekly grocery bill twice over unfortunately. Sad times.
I'm certainly not defending the Instamummies in general but I think it's harsh to jump on someone for exercising. I do all the things you listed and sometimes run 15 miles if I'm in training for a marathon, get up 5 hours later and do it all again. You can't slate absolutely everyone who has a slightly different life to your own.

Starshining

VIP Member
What happened with (RVK. Vitamin) ?

She hasn’t got it labelled right either has she she just has ad not gifted etc
Too long to go into and wouldn’t want the limelight taken off our Laur’ especially on her own pages
But
There is a full explanation on RVKLoves where she had to pull an #ad because she was caught out. Enjoy!

DozyDora

Her life looks idyllic. I’m jealous. But I’m sure that is kind of what she is trying to achieve. To bring in the money from the sponsorships. Sad, really.
How on earth does she maintain the happy happy smiley smiley all of the time? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a bad photo or story of her. As I say, jealous.

DozyDora

Do you know, I find it hard to dislike Lauren. She’s so gorgeous and smiley it’s sickening (I am jealous no shame) but I think Lauren is the sort of person who’d be a really let down if you met her in real life. I don’t think she’d live up to the perfect life perfect kids perfect persona she portrays.
Anyone here met her or knows of her?

DozyDora

As much as Lauren grinds my gears for all the reasons discussed, I do actually prefer her feed and content over Rosie’s. She is way too london for me and her photo quality is pants.

M

Member 4330

Rosie is a blogger called The Londoner. Not a fan. But it’s hilarious that she’s embarrassed of who her husband is, because he doesn’t quite fit into her beautiful world. He’s filthy rich and easy to google and see a picture. I think that’s why she was odd about sharing her wedding photos.
Rosie's husband or Lauren's? What's his name?

Vee6

VIP Member
I think her children are cute personally but anyway...
Everything is too perfect.
She has social media job with Barry M and is influencer with free ski holidays, etc.
Lives in a house which is always immaculate with not a thing out of place.
Her children are always beautifully behaved - always playing quietly with their wooden toys with everything in order and no plastic toys in sight.
Her food is all Waitrose, cooked from scratch,
presented like it’s on a M&S advert.
Husband who can cook, clean, earns a good wage and is all around just “amazing”.
She is always all smiles, happy happy happy.
Her photographs look like something from a catalogue, like she’s modelling. Don’t know anyone who could relate to her lifestyle.
Sorry I don’t believe that anyone’s life is that perfect. Does she ever swear? Have a bad day? Do her children argue over a plastic toy or make the house look like a pig stye? Do her and her husband argue or fall out? Surely no ones life is this perfect!!
Yup. It's all too much, too twee. That dinner party they had the other day - so grown up. Must be exhausting keeping up that level of perfection. Is anyone that much of a goody two shoes? Do her children have tantrums? get muddy at the park? Does she text her husband to get a bottle of wine on the way home? I like the perfection of her account, about the same age with two little kids and I cant relate to her at all.

Downtoearth

Today's giveaway!!!! The KIDS landrover!!! Styled with a tartan blanket, a wreath and f&m basket 😂😂😂😂 Its just silly 🙈
At least its something for kids though, which is actually a nice giveaway. We've got the proper kids land rovers and they are gorgeous toys x

Feather duster

Is a giveaway, with no #AD not just an advert in disguise? No AD declared on the Mud kitchen post, so does that mean it's bought with their own money?