Hunters & Heels #6 Buy Lauren McDermott

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll lay good money she actually had everything spread out over their stupidly over-large second dining table and this six inches of the coffee table next to several naked flames thing was the usual set dressing for the gram šŸ™„ Nobody can wrap presents like that. She must think we're idiots.
Absolutely 100% pre-filmed staged set up. What a life šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ Who could be arsed!

Reactions: 13
Honestly. Watching her in the beginning used to make me feel like I needed to do more and buy more.
But now I realise watching her, is that her boys will have no genuine or authentic memories of their childhood. It's all wooden swings and baking stupid cakes, and getting the perfect shots that probably take about an hour of her having to film and re start. It's actually really sad when you think about it. They'll realise this when they're older and compare themselves with other children their age who are getting muddy in the woods in their dirty clothes, having fun at Pizza Hut and actually LAUGHING without having a camera pointed in their face 24/7.
I must admit I did LOL when I saw them dressed like that for the ivy. Jesus wept Lauren they look horrific

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What I find weirdest about her, is that she's always doing crafts (pomanders, salt dough, gingerbread...) which would be lovely to do with her kids, but instead she does them all late at night, lit by candle light and filmed 'aesthetically' for Instagram? So odd!

Reactions: 21
Also, I know all children are different but surely those boys must be so tired! It's been a really long half term and all the children I know were desperate for a proper break. Since my 4 year old broke up we've done some fun stuff, got the last bits of shopping, had a big day out on Tuesday which took him all day yesterday to recover from really. We do something every day but it's his holiday too and some days all he wants to do is have a cycle round our park and then watch a load of cbeebies! Her boys have been somewhere almost every day of the holidays so far, out late and presumably driving all over...surely they'll need a rest at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She will be emotional when all these Christmas activities lead to positive Covid results!
Her behaviour shows she isn't think of her family at all. She will surely be seeing her mum, step dad and the great grandparents at Christmas. Even if they are vaccinated, they are so vulnerable! Even if Margot isn't seeing her great grandparents, then her mum, who has had contact with her children, will be?! All I care about for Christmas is being able to see our family and keep them safe šŸ¤”

Reactions: 5
Oh my god I say a picture of an orange with cloves stuck in it on my feed and IMMEDIATELY knew it was her! And of course because she is so current and relatable I remembered that making pomander oranges are on top of my to do list today too šŸ¤£šŸ„“šŸ„“ Then I must iron the children's xmas bow ties

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I find weirdest about her, is that she's always doing crafts (pomanders, salt dough, gingerbread...) which would be lovely to do with her kids, but instead she does them all late at night, lit by candle light and filmed 'aesthetically' for Instagram? So odd!
Isn't it!! Surely her children would love to join in

Reactions: 9
I wonder how many of these ā€œfestive videosā€ were actually shot months ago, I honestly donā€™t know how you could cram all that filming in amongst swanning around to a different hotel every week, Christmassy days out every day of the week, and all the ironing of everyoneā€™s perfect little Christmas outfits for the millionth photo opportunity of the season

Reactions: 15
I wonder how many of these ā€œfestive videosā€ were actually shot months ago, I honestly donā€™t know how you could cram all that filming in amongst swanning around to a different hotel every week, Christmassy days out every day of the week, and all the ironing of everyoneā€™s perfect little Christmas outfits for the millionth photo opportunity of the season
Yeah I bet she filmed them in November

Reactions: 7
Out again in yet another enclosed space , she has absolutely no thought for the rest of her family and keeping her parents safe šŸ˜”. We have cancelled several things in the last week to try to keep other family members safe at Christmas

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Out again in yet another enclosed space , she has absolutely no thought for the rest of her family and keeping her parents safe šŸ˜”. We have cancelled several things in the last week to try to keep other family members safe at Christmas
Not only an enclosed space, but one absolutely jam packed with people.

Her Merry Christmas message is an Ad for cutlery??? Really??? How vulgar and unnecessary... šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 16
Of course she'll come back and say the usual guff about how great it was having quality time offline to spend Christmas with the family, but we all know she'll have spent the holiday staging photos and filling her wardrobe and shooting and editing reels, blah blah blah. All while poor Grandma does the drudge work of caring for the house and kids šŸ™„

• Sad
Of course she'll come back and say the usual guff about how great it was having quality time offline to spend Christmas with the family, but we all know she'll have spent the holiday staging photos and filling her wardrobe and shooting and editing reels, blah blah blah. All while poor Grandma does the drudge work of caring for the house and kids šŸ™„
Even her extended Christmas Insta break is planned within an inch of its life. She always stays off longer than other huns, I think she thinks it gives the impression sheā€™s off living her best life and she doesnā€™t ā€˜needā€™ Insta. Of course we all know the truth, as mentioned above, sheā€™ll have it all planned out meticulously for maximum smug effect on her return.

Even her extended Christmas Insta break is planned within an inch of its life. She always stays off longer than other huns, I think she thinks it gives the impression sheā€™s off living her best life and she doesnā€™t ā€˜needā€™ Insta. Of course we all know the truth, as mentioned above, sheā€™ll have it all planned out meticulously for maximum smug effect on her return.
And probably having a second account to check on all the other ā€˜competitionā€™. I think all the Insta huns have a second anonymous accounts and keep watching whilst on so called ā€˜breakā€™
This so called break is like closing shop whilst all others are open. No way people like Lauren switch off. She and other huns are working super hard at planing next content and making sure competition is not ahead of the game.

Reactions: 9
And probably having a second account to check on all the other ā€˜competitionā€™. I think all the Insta huns have a second anonymous accounts and keep watching whilst on so called ā€˜breakā€™
This so called break is like closing shop whilst all others are open. No way people like Lauren switch off. She and other huns are working super hard at planing next content and making sure competition is not ahead of the game.
Third or fourth account maybe. She has an hunters and heels one so no one can pinch the user name.
And apparently someone set up a fake account pretending to be her . I'm always suspicious that these fake clone accounts belong to the person they are cloning.

Reactions: 5
And sheā€™s back for the obligatory front door cheesy grin dressed in her white company gear fully made up with curled hair šŸ™„

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.