Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its back to school time. I can feel it in my bones, cue a picture of ollie and worwee in their uniform, an oversized wool coat and a huge soliloquy about how Laurs is feeling emotional....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

mindlessness

VIP Member
So we are here at thread number 6! Name inspired by @Clare, thank you!

Recently:

- Lauren has had a BB code and so shilled some more makeup to her fans
- Col caught Covid but is recovering (great news!)
- Occasionally a new tattler comes along and gets to find out Col and Lauren both cheated on their first spouse with each other. Allegedly.
- The sepia toned filters and white linen dresses continue as summer ends
- We anticipate a hardcore Autumn is about to begin complete with decorating the little boys’ room with wreaths and bunting.
- The boys entire lives continues to be a #spon #adBlyton pastiche.

Edited to add a Bobbi Brown code kindly shared by @Starshining in case anyone wanted to make a purchase at a discount without supporting Lauren!
DBDB8409-EC4B-454A-806D-7C361B3C9EE1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Stardustsmile28

Chatty Member
What is awful is that, when she said thank goodness they don't need to cancel any plans, I thought she was meaning for the sake of the children. Now we know she was going away for another weekend, it is clear she was only talking about herself and her plans! Christmas for me (and surely most others?) is all about my children and their happiness. I can't imagine leaving them at such a magical time, two weekends in a row!

Reactions: 20

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Imagine poor Col getting home from a long day in the showroom, looking forward to relaxing, and then getting home and seeing Lauren stood there in a long floaty dress with the tripod in hand…

View attachment 1149826

He suddenly realises he’s got a long night ahead of him... Off he pops to drag a table and chairs into a nearby field while Lauren sets the cameras up.

He then spends an hour in the kitchen cooking a meal that Lauren has read about on Rosie Londoners blog. He then stumbles back and forth through the hedgerows and over the stiles with the crockery and food.

He finally gets in bed at nearing midnight after dragging everything out of the field, clearing up and sorting the boys out, all the while Lauren is sat on Instagram uploading the pictures.

Then the sinking feeling of the nearby weekend creeps in… he’s wondering what’s in store for him this time... Is it too late to volunteer for overtime in the showroom?

Poor guy probably just wants to lay on the sofa and play Candy Crush.
This is amazing

He then stumbles back and forth through the hedgerows and over the stiles with the crockery and food.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I bet he sits in his Celtic strip and pants whenever she’s out (with her mum, obvs), eating kebabs from the box and letting the boys watch YouTube in paw patrol t shirts

• Haha
  • Heart

Alicolacreme

Personally I think it’s important that kids be involved in getting out and about in nature, foraging and learning about plants is important for kids growing up into adults that respect, recognise and protect nature and the planet… but do I think this is Lauren’s goal? Do I f*ck.
She also needs to be bloody careful what she puts online as wild garlic leaves are VERY similar to Lily in the valley leaves, which will kill you.
No disclaimer, no ‘make sure you know what you’re looking for’, no mention of consulting a guidebook or an experienced forager.
Foraging is a fun experience for kids, but not the kids of influencers who are literally only doing it for the gram.

• Heart

Cutthebull

VIP Member
Why did her Sunday walk have to be labelled “a sunset walk while the roast rested”? She went for a walk. Before it got dark. Why does everything have to be portrayed to be nauseatingly perfect? She really gives me the ick.

• Haha

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Came here just for the comments about the painting 😂😂 Like fuck did your 6 year old paint that, Christ she must think we’re stupid 🙄 I’ve worked with primary school children Ollie’s age. If I saw a SIX year old paint like that I’d be referring him to an art college for gifted and talented pupils. 😂😂 Pull the other one Lauren!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Her boys are never wear anything that is what I would class as casual, fun or comfortable. It’s always the drab, nude colours, shirts, woollen jumpers, smart shoes, stiff coats or anything that is gifted. They are her little props/ accessories. She uses her boys. I think she’s a horrible woman for doing so. She is super pretentious too. She’s all fur coat and no knickers. She’s playing at being posh and wealthy, but I don’t think they really are. She’s trying to reach out to a certain audience, because she knows they will spend money. Lauren is clever and smart, but I don’t believe for one minute she’s all that smiley, sweet as candy that she makes out to be. She is faking it at life and at the expense of her two little boys.

CBS1

I live really close to Daylesford, when it first opened it was a lovely place to just nip over to for a quick brunch on a Sunday, pick up some cheese and head home. Now, its influencer central and I rarely go. There are 100s of Lauren's sashaying around with their air of entitlement, smug grins etc. knowing full well that the candle they are about to purchase will go in to a carefully curated scene on the gram in the hope they are spotted. The car park is full of expensive cars and 4x4s, although generally, the people that are snapping away are the ones that don't have an expensive car because they'd actually have to pay for that themselves rather just expect something gifted. It has basically become a playground for those that wish they belonged to Soho House but don't want to pay for the membership!

The whole culture just seems sad. Don't get me wrong, I like to take take pictures, but I don't want to gain anything from it. I have been offered 'gifts' etc but I just want to post things I love. For Lauren everything is about the next Ad, everything is contrived and curated, how can it be fun? Something simple like baking a cake with your child needs to be filmed, family holidays are for everyone to see because she's too tight to pay for it herself. The fact that the boys lives are open for the world to see can lead them to be bullied at school later on, Mum's talking about how self obsessed their mother is and their children hearing and passing it on. She's really left herself and them wide open to ridicule. Is that really a way to live?

Sorry this is so long, I just sorta lost myself in thought! :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Comfysofa

That’s got to be the saddest thing ever ‘fixes his mistakes’ he’s 6 and painting for god sake. It should be creative and for him to
Enjoy. Not mummy telling him he’s made a mistake.
Teachers don’t even correct spelling mistakes at this age - as they would rather them attempt a word, sounding it out and writing it down, than put them off using it because they can’t spell it! Also if you are painting with your child why the hell do you have to tag the art supply company- take some time away Lauren you have clearly lost your tiny mind!

• Heart

#kindlygifted

Why did her Sunday walk have to be labelled “a sunset walk while the roast rested”? She went for a walk. Before it got dark. Why does everything have to be portrayed to be nauseatingly perfect? She really gives me the ick.
I wondered how large the joint of meat was that it would allow a family of 4 to get booted up, wrapped up, dress the 2 boys in their IG uniforms, drive to the Instaworthy beauty spot and go on said “sunset walk” all before returning home for the 2 star Michelin chef to then roast the potatoes and the yorkshires (the latter of which you time so they’re cooking whilst your meat is resting don’t you?) I realise this is quite an analysis of her ridiculous lie storytelling but she is just so ridiculous there is nothing else I can do!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
It must be time for her annual birthday freebie soon isn’t it? Lying in a bath sipping Pol Roger!
We should place bets on the location for her night away with her “bestie” 🤮 What woman in her late 30s uses that term, it’s so fake.

- got to have outdoor hot tub/balcony

- secluded cabin in the woods

- gifted/pr press stay

- gallons of freebie booze

- fluffy dressing gowns with full face of makeup

Reactions: 19

Cascara

Using your husband’s ‘rona to flog overpriced vitamins. Simply stunning.
I’d say she was beyond parody but that Harry guy does a cracking job of her type
Harry Trevaldwyn is absolutely brilliant. Smug Easter and Snow Day are cringingly hilarious #TeamNatalie

• Haha
  • Heart

#kindlygifted

A gifted half term week in Cornwall, swiftly followed by a press stay 😂 at a hotel in London for a press launch of high end brand Bamford candle followed by ‘back to back’ meetings in London - which actually consisted of a breakfast at gifted hotel, followed by lunch hosted by Leobe (her favourite wine apparently- because its free 😂) also a Bamford brand, to then get the train to Scotland for a weekend celebrating Cols birthday. Wow! You work so hard Lauren, leaving your children behind for such worthwhile stuff, I am sure they will be so proud! How utterly tone deaf is she?! Posting this crap whilst we are all in shock with current world events! No one cares you forgot to pack flat shoes and had to walk round London in heels and that the tube closures made it more difficult. No one cares that you have felt deprived of such press events because of Covid and how much you have missed the shallowness of what clearly makes you happiest. Your spoilt, over indulgence meaning you have already forgotten your Chelsea flower show extravaganza in the autumn already! Stick the news on Lauren, sober up, don’t just link aid pages and think thats you doing your bit, show some humanity even better show some humility, but for goodness sake read the room and have some dignity. If all you have to offer right now is press stays, overpriced pretentious candle launches and pictures of plate after plate of food, then stop and think, take some time out to re evaluate, reflect and realise what is really important and you can rest assured it isn’t the free clothes you are wearing or where your next gifted stay or piece of furniture is coming from!
This ☝🏻 is the Tattle of the day, maybe ever about Lauren’s account.
The way I’m feeling about current events I could send that to her as a DM because I’m finding her content utterly sickening. Like you, I’m finding the stories in the past 24-48 hours not only tone deaf, but just totally deaf. I can barely even face to go on Instagram anyway as I always find it completely frivolous and that’s fine most of the time but at grave times like this I’m over on Twitter getting news and takes on what’s happening. The lack of acknowledgement of events in these sycophantic self serving posts is truly abominable.

P.S I don’t find her attractive whatever you guys think above, plainly because I can’t get past the smug “I’m better than you” look in her eyes and that is entirely unattractive to me no matter how much Bobbi Brown eyeliner and shadow she applies.

• Heart

Annoyed 2

Crumplebury does not sound like a real place...makes the whole thing sound even more surreal. Also, I absolutely HATE those posts like the one she reposted with the woman doing her mums makeup for a treat. It's so bloody patronising, do these women forget that their mothers were adults before they were even born, they speak about them like they're children. So horrible to post a 'before' photo of your own mother...there's nothing wrong with a bare face.
The women who's post she shared is another one who calls herself a 'digital creator' and has just been on a press trip to Jo Malone. I find these accounts so boring now because they are all trying to be something on the internet but so many of these ladies are dressing the same, have the same interiors etc. It's frankly depressing to see a group of middle class people get gifted so much stuff whilst there's so much poverty in the UK and there's a war going on.

Aunt Lydia

Wow. Lauren was given a Birthday present from her friend, and instead of opening it like a normal person and enjoying the gift, she saved it and left it wrapped so she could post an affiliate code on her Instagram for it. 🤯
SELL SELL SELL.

• Wow
  • Haha