Huns & Angels Chit Chat 🥰

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know a lot (or at least a few) of us are cat lovers so may I recommend the “Share your cat” threads for lots of cute kitties!

Reactions: 1
Hi all, checking in to see how everyone is doing? 🙂💖

Got any exciting weekend plans ahead? I’m doing last min holiday shopping ☺

i’ve been following this thread since it was started but haven’t said anything yet! hope you all have fun weekends planned!!
i had an important job interview yesterday and i’m 99% sure i messed it up so i’m distracting myself by browsing through tattle😭 wish me luck ladies xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
i’ve been following this thread since it was started but haven’t said anything yet! hope you all have fun weekends planned!!
i had an important job interview yesterday and i’m 99% sure i messed it up so i’m distracting myself by browsing through tattle😭 wish me luck ladies xx
Good luck! 🍀🤞

You’re so sweet ☺

I’m all good thanks! Just been shopping for cleaning products as I’m setting up a cleaning business, so that was exciting 😄😂

Going to London tomorrow to see family and friends. Going to Jacuzzi and can’t wait as they do that carbonara cooked in a parmesan round 😍

How long until you go away? Do you have a lot of shopping left to do? Xx
Wow talk about accomplishment! Setting up a cleaning business! Now that is something I could get on board with, quite like cleaning 😅🧺
Best of luck with your new business venture. ♥

You’re literally me when it comes to pasta preference - love a carbonara. Have the best time!

Flight is in a week’s time - roll on the holiday is all I’ll say!! Shopping wise it’s now just toiletries. Could do with a few more crop tops but ah well, make use of what I have! Xx
---
How did the interview go? Xx

• Heart
Wow talk about accomplishment! Setting up a cleaning business! Now that is something I could get on board with, quite like cleaning 😅🧺

You’re literally me when it comes to pasta preference - love a carbonara. Have the best time!

Flight is in a week’s time - roll on the holiday is all I’ll say!! Shopping wise it’s now just toiletries. Could do with a few more crop tops but ah well, make use of what I have! Xx
---

i’m not going to hear back until the start of next week but i think i messed it up!! shame i can’t get paid for posting the same content over and over again like our imo xx

• Sad
Reactions: 2

---

Thank you! It’s exciting, i’m slightly nervous too, but that is normal I guess!

So it turns out it was actually a truffle spaghetti in a parmesan round! Was stunninggg though so I highly recommend if anyone is going to one of the Big Mamma restaurants!

Lovely! Will be nice to get away I’m sure! Especially with some reliable sunshine ☀

• Heart
Thank you! It’s exciting, i’m slightly nervous too, but that is normal I guess!

So it turns out it was actually a truffle spaghetti in a parmesan round! Was stunninggg though so I highly recommend if anyone is going to one of the Big Mamma restaurants!

Lovely! Will be nice to get away I’m sure! Especially with some reliable sunshine ☀
good luck with your business i’m sure it’ll all go amazingly!! it’s normal to be nervous but i’m sure that’ll wear off when you get going!!

• Heart
@Ex93 how are you love? Was thinking of you the other day. How’s you and baby? ♥
@Sparkledarmer missing your humour over on the Imogenation threads darling 😂
Hello Angel :) Ive been over my head with student assignments and my own uni work, I need to get back over to the thread but my rage for her is unhealthy:LOL::LOL::LOL:. How are you doing darling? The LL thread has been intense :cry:

• Heart
Hello Angel :) Ive been over my head with student assignments and my own uni work, I need to get back over to the thread but my rage for her is unhealthy:LOL::LOL::LOL:. How are you doing darling? The LL thread has been intense :cry:
There’s a Lucy Letby off topic thread been set up, can be found under the chatter section for you to join if you wish 😆🙂
Aw well done on working through the assignments like a champ 😁😁
I’m doing well thanks! Imo has given birth btw.

Hellooo Hunnies!

I hope you’re all okay and had a lovely weekend 🥰

• Heart
Any plans for Guy Fawkes Night?

I went to my sisters and had a cheeky McDonald’s, then headed home to make sure my cat was okay 🥹🤣 bless her. She was fine but I didn’t want to leave her on her own with all the fireworks going off! Saw some on my way home though 😊 did you do much?xx

I went to my sisters and had a cheeky McDonald’s, then headed home to make sure my cat was okay 🥹🤣 bless her. She was fine but I didn’t want to leave her on her own with all the fireworks going off! Saw some on my way home though 😊 did you do much?xx
What a fantastic evening! 😁
I went with my friends to a local display. Police everywhere! Crazy what fireworks can make people act like. Glad your cat was ok 💕💕

• Heart
What a fantastic evening! 😁
I went with my friends to a local display. Police everywhere! Crazy what fireworks can make people act like. Glad your cat was ok 💕💕
Really?? That’s crazy! I once went to Lewes fireworks, don’t know if you’ve ever seen them before? That was crazy! An amazing experience though, but wild 🤣 xx

• Heart
Really?? That’s crazy! I once went to Lewes fireworks, don’t know if you’ve ever seen them before? That was crazy! An amazing experience though, but wild 🤣 xx
Haha yes but that is because people round my end toss fireworks at objects and not just towards the bloody sky 😵
Googled Lewes and looks like a lot of fun!
Hope you have a nice afternoon 💕

• Heart
Little check in with my tattle friends 😘 how are we??

P.s. how hot is my pfp??
Hi! All good here, we had actual SUNSHINE for a good few hours today so I’m happy!
I’ve realised it’s coming up to the month lockdown started 4 years ago which was a time a lot of us came together on the thread. Time flies when you’re trying to understand Grimogenation

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3