Huns & Angels Chit Chat 🥰

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone 👋 I religiously read Grimos thread and sporadically comment, love reading everyone’s observations and opinions on that car crash! I’m 41 (somehow 😮), have a 6 month old daughter and work as an Executive Assistant, although I’m on mat leave at the moment. Also a big animal lover, have a cat who I adore, sadly one of my fur babies died this year, my heart is still broken 🐾
Hi it’s nice to have you here 🙂
Adorable! I am sorry to hear of the passing of your cat, it’s so difficult losing a pet isn’t it 😞

Wishing everyone a Happy Friday 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hi angelssss

How is everyone? I was wondering what other threads you follow on here?

Mine include Naomi bouncy blows (highly recommend!), Kate hayes makeup, teen mom UK, Elle darby, Zoe Hague (Molly too if I can face it 🤣)

xx

Hello ladies, wondering if any breastfeeding natural mummy’s milk mothers have any tips… trying to wean my 21 month old off the boob but it’s not going well. She screams her head off and hits me lol. I need to start taking some meds for my mental health and my doctor recommended I stop breast feeding because there’s not enough data to say that it’s fully safe for babe because it will transfer to the breast milk 😔 what can I do… lie on her bedroom floor and sing??? 🤣🤣🤣 jokes aside if any of you have any tips I would greatly appreciate 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hello ladies, wondering if any breastfeeding natural mummy’s milk mothers have any tips… trying to wean my 21 month old off the boob but it’s not going well. She screams her head off and hits me lol. I need to start taking some meds for my mental health and my doctor recommended I stop breast feeding because there’s not enough data to say that it’s fully safe for babe because it will transfer to the breast milk 😔 what can I do… lie on her bedroom floor and sing??? 🤣🤣🤣 jokes aside if any of you have any tips I would greatly appreciate 😘
Hey, it’s hard isn’t it when they get distressed, when I started to cut out my third borns day feeds I wore tops (sometimes two) so that he couldn’t get to it if he tried to. Also, I don’t know if your toddler has a feed to fall asleep of a night time like I do with mine which actually makes it harder to wean them off as they can’t sleep without it 🥺 I even said to my partner in May I want wean our daughter (she’s 18 months old now) off the boob in June and it’s now July 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 yesterday she only had one short nap, she was very tired and upset so I took her to bed and gave her a feed and the moment she started feeding she was making happy noises whilst feeding and then it gave her some sort of energy boost and she was ready to go and play for another hour 😂 sorry as this is actually no help what so ever and involves no singing and laying on the floor 😆

• Heart
Hey, it’s hard isn’t it when they get distressed, when I started to cut out my third borns day feeds I wore tops (sometimes two) so that he couldn’t get to it if he tried to. Also, I don’t know if your toddler has a feed to fall asleep of a night time like I do with mine which actually makes it harder to wean them off as they can’t sleep without it 🥺 I even said to my partner in May I want wean our daughter (she’s 18 months old now) off the boob in June and it’s now July 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 yesterday she only had one short nap, she was very tired and upset so I took her to bed and gave her a feed and the moment she started feeding she was making happy noises whilst feeding and then it gave her some sort of energy boost and she was ready to go and play for another hour 😂 sorry as this is actually no help what so ever and involves no singing and laying on the floor 😆
Haha aww thank you angel 💕 yeah I’ve been saying since she was 12 months I wanted to wean but kept pushing it but now this medication thing is kind of forcing it. I try to give her cows milk before bed but she throws her cup 🫠

Hi angelssss

How is everyone? I was wondering what other threads you follow on here?

Mine include Naomi bouncy blows (highly recommend!), Kate hayes makeup, teen mom UK, Elle darby, Zoe Hague (Molly too if I can face it 🤣)

xx
Hey angle 😂 I follow Elle’s when I can face it or if something juicy is going on, same with Molly-Mae, but the main one I read other than Grimmo is Gabriella Lindley, I also read the Sam and Nic Chapman one but not a lot goes on there x

Hey angle 😂 I follow Elle’s when I can face it or if something juicy is going on, same with Molly-Mae, but the main one I read other than Grimmo is Gabriella Lindley, I also read the Sam and Nic Chapman one but not a lot goes on there x
Ooh I’ll give these a go! Imo was someone tattle introduced me to, and what a ride that has been 🤣

Hello all! 😘
Hope everyone’s doing alright?

Great question Petal, mainly Ana Kingsnorth, Saffron Barker and Sydney May Crouch threads. Dip into the off topic section too. Money Mae I find quite unlikeable. Will need to have a nosey at the threads you mentioned xx

@ShrimpCocktail389 @bigredbus72 @Toffeebythesea @bala11 hope you guys are okay! Not seen any of you over in the Imogenation thread for a while 🙂💕

• Heart
Hello all! 😘
Hope everyone’s doing alright?

Great question Petal, mainly Ana Kingsnorth, Saffron Barker and Sydney May Crouch threads. Dip into the off topic section too. Money Mae I find quite unlikeable. Will need to have a nosey at the threads you mentioned xx

@ShrimpCocktail389 @bigredbus72 @Toffeebythesea @bala11 hope you guys are okay! Not seen any of you over in the Imogenation thread for a while 🙂💕
Lotus I always notice you popping up on other threads I'm on too 😅

I'm almost done with Grimo and Anastasia, I started off watching them because I liked them, then it turned in to a hate watch, and now can't even bare that. Especially Anastasia, I can't quite handle how little work this girl does but is constantly living this amazing lifestyle and getting gifted all these fantastic experiences. Also she's far to ugly to be that confident and eye bleeping herself all the time. There I said it, nasty I know but I've got the earache from hell and it's putting me in a bad mood 😂

I find myself on the Eastenders thread mostly, hence the profile pic which was also a little nod to our little Ren, aka mini Phil 🤣

Lotus I always notice you popping up on other threads I'm on too 😅

I'm almost done with Grimo and Anastasia, I started off watching them because I liked them, then it turned in to a hate watch, and now can't even bare that. Especially Anastasia, I can't quite handle how little work this girl does but is constantly living this amazing lifestyle and getting gifted all these fantastic experiences. Also she's far to ugly to be that confident and eye bleeping herself all the time. There I said it, nasty I know but I've got the earache from hell and it's putting me in a bad mood 😂

I find myself on the Eastenders thread mostly, hence the profile pic which was also a little nod to our little Ren, aka mini Phil 🤣
Yes! I see you in Miss Stinknorth’s threads and am like they’re on Imo’s too 🤝

Ana is very annoying, more so her mother for me and her brother Cactus. 🤯 same as you, used to find Ana endearing and lovely then it all fell apart when the internet fame went to her head. Her ego is through the roof! Hope your earache subsides soon.

Do you follow the Lucy Letby case? Think I’ve seen you comment in there before. Such a tragic case.

Haha oh Eastenders! Used to quite enjoy that. Got told off for saying Phil by a tattler on Imo’s thread 😂 get outta ma paaaab tattler.

Yes! I see you in Miss Stinknorth’s threads and am like they’re on Imo’s too 🤝

Ana is very annoying, more so her mother for me and her brother Cactus. 🤯 same as you, used to find Ana endearing and lovely then it all fell apart when the internet fame went to her head. Her ego is through the roof! Hope your earache subsides soon.

Do you follow the Lucy Letby case? Think I’ve seen you comment in there before. Such a tragic case.

Haha oh Eastenders! Used to quite enjoy that. Got told off for saying Phil by a tattler on Imo’s thread 😂 get outta ma paaaab tattler.
Yess I've followed the Letby case every single day! I can not believe what has happened this week though! Will it ever end?? My other half is also really invested in it too so I had to finally introduce him to tattle after keeping it my little secret for so long 😂 he now loves it too, especially with all the Phill and Hew Edwards stuff, but I'm not telling him my username haha.

Yes I remember you getting told off for saying that! It's said with love ❤ 😂

Lol it always cracked me up when people said Phil. I don’t get why people suddenly kicked off because everyone was doing it at one point. Died laughing when someone said she’ll have grant too as well 🤣🤣🤣

Yess I've followed the Letby case every single day! I can not believe what has happened this week though! Will it ever end?? My other half is also really invested in it too so I had to finally introduce him to tattle after keeping it my little secret for so long 😂 he now loves it too, especially with all the Phill and Hew Edwards stuff, but I'm not telling him my username haha.

Yes I remember you getting told off for saying that! It's said with love ❤ 😂
Such a horrible case. Hope there’s justice for those poor parents and the little babies soon ♥
Been halted until Monday. People speculating the probable cause for it being covid/bug going round that one or two jury members have caught.

You must’ve told your other half all about Imo and Servant’s ways I take it? 😂
---
Lol it always cracked me up when people said Phil. I don’t get why people suddenly kicked off because everyone was doing it at one point. Died laughing when someone said she’ll have grant too as well 🤣🤣🤣
It’s like if someone said I looked like Beyonce 💁🏻‍♀️... they would only be pointing out a resemblance. 🤣

• Haha

Hope everyone’s having a lovely lovely summer 🥰
Any trips on the horizon or been away on a break anywhere nice? ☀

• Heart
We just did a little staycation to Canterbury, and are looking at going to either Morocco or Mallorca in October ☺ What about you? Xx

• Heart
Ah lovely 😊 that is somewhere on my list of places to have a weekend break. Morocco and Mallorca, both fantastic places. I’m going to Santorini end of August - unfortunately it’s not #gifted Imogenation or all influenzas style 😂 xx

Ah lovely 😊 that is somewhere on my list of places to have a weekend break. Morocco and Mallorca, both fantastic places. I’m going to Santorini end of August - unfortunately it’s not #gifted Imogenation or all influenzas style 😂 xx
I’d highly recommend it! We went down the river on a little punting boat and it was so beautiful! We love a little staycation ☺ Santorini looks amazing, I’ve never been anywhere in Greece, but I definitely want to go! Xx

• Heart
@annawast @petalpetal5381 Hello girly angel huNS!! Welcome ayoooo boyyyy 🤣🤩

@Sparkledarmer WOW NO WAY. LOVE GOLDEN RETRIEVERS. WHEN I SAY I’M JEALOUS I MEAN IT. 💞 How old is yours? You sound very smart and accomplished in life👌

I am 24, female and work in the social care sector. Oh and biggest confession... I used to think Servant was quite hot before he met Imo 🤣 AND THAT’S ABSOLUTELY FINE HUNS.
The fact your profile picture with LL is the threads profile picture is ridiculous! 😂😂

• Haha
Hi all, checking in to see how everyone is doing? 🙂💖

Got any exciting weekend plans ahead? I’m doing last min holiday shopping ☺

• Heart
Hi all, checking in to see how everyone is doing? 🙂💖

Got any exciting weekend plans ahead? I’m doing last min holiday shopping ☺

You’re so sweet ☺

I’m all good thanks! Just been shopping for cleaning products as I’m setting up a cleaning business, so that was exciting 😄😂

Going to London tomorrow to see family and friends. Going to Jacuzzi and can’t wait as they do that carbonara cooked in a parmesan round 😍

How long until you go away? Do you have a lot of shopping left to do? Xx