Huns & Angels Chit Chat 🥰

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys and gals,

Thought I’d create a thread for all of us Tattle friends over on the Imogenation threads! 🤪

Let’s chat 🥰 whether it be about big life events 🥂🤰💍 offering support to those who need it 🤗💖 or just simply to have a good old chit chat about everyday life; weekend plans 💭, positive events that happen during your day that you wanna share, how you’re truly feeling and if you wanna vent about something that’s annoyed you (cue the influx of Imo complaints 🤪) 💕

Everyone is welcome; the Imogenation thread huns & angels, Benny her bestie, to Servant Horton himself 🤍 so grab yourself a G&T, mocktail (in honour of Imo and Servant - The Bore Bags), cocktail of your choice 🍹 or a cuppa and a box of Jaffa Cakes ☕🍪 gluten-free dairy-free, FUN-FREE snack and let’s talk!! ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hello hunnies!
Gathering all my gluten, dairy and fun free snacks ready to join this thread! 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Welcome angel 🥰
How are things with you?
I’m so grateful to be here ✨
As good as things can be thank you, have to take breaks from the grimogen thread due to her obsession with her pregnancy, it’s been a long road trying to conceive for me. But not complaining just explaining! ✨

How are you??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m so grateful to be here ✨
As good as things can be thank you, have to take breaks from the grimogen thread due to her obsession with her pregnancy, it’s been a long road trying to conceive for me. But not complaining just explaining! ✨

How are you??
I’m just SO SO GRATEFUL that you’re here ANGEL 😅

Aw I’m so sorry to hear that, how are you coping? Wishing you all the best of luck in the world 👶💕
Absolutely agree regarding Imo’s pregnancy obsession, she doesn’t half witter on!!

I’m doing well thanks for asking. ☺ Currently munching on some digestives, chillin out. Any plans for the weekend?

I’m just SO SO GRATEFUL that you’re here ANGEL 😅

Aw I’m so sorry to hear that, how are you coping? Wishing you all the best of luck in the world 👶💕
Absolutely agree regarding Imo’s pregnancy obsession, she doesn’t half witter on!!

I’m doing well thanks for asking. ☺ Currently munching on some digestives, chillin out. Any plans for the weekend?
Coping well.. we start our ivf treatment soon so that’s exciting! Thank you 🥰

Sounds like a perfect evening! I think I’m going to the cinema this weekend, and hopefully the weather will be nice to enjoy some time in the garden! 🤞🏼 how about you?

Sounds like a perfect evening! I think I’m going to the cinema this weekend, and hopefully the weather will be nice to enjoy some time in the garden! 🤞🏼 how about you?
Good luck, I hope it all falls into place for you 😌

Oh wow amazing, what are you going to see?🍿are you more of a popcorn or nachos kind of person? Can’t even remember the last time I was at the cinema, do enjoy bowling tho 😂 however never bloody win! Thinking of going to the beach. The water will be freezing but love a bit of sunbathing ☀

Good luck with your treatment. Sending all the hugs and prayers your way!

I'm just on my way to train station as going away for a few days! Need it after a rough week of sickness!

Good luck with your treatment. Sending all the hugs and prayers your way!

I'm just on my way to train station as going away for a few days! Need it after a rough week of sickness!
Enjoy your few days away! Hope you’re okay? 💕

Good luck, I hope it all falls into place for you 😌

Oh wow amazing, what are you going to see?🍿are you more of a popcorn or nachos kind of person? Can’t even remember the last time I was at the cinema, do enjoy bowling tho 😂 however never bloody win! Thinking of going to the beach. The water will be freezing but love a bit of sunbathing ☀
Went to watch guardians of the galaxy!
I’m more of a bring my own sweets from the supermarket person as I’m a cheapskate 🤷🏽‍♀️😂

Enjoy your trip to the beach!

Hii girlies, love that our ✨Honey Hun Angel Baby Girl Princess ✨ united us

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Would love to know more about you baby loves (without giving away identities of course) I can start
I am 30, female, I'm a university lecturer and masters student. I have a daughter and a golden retriever and I hate Imo the most :LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
@annawast @petalpetal5381 Hello girly angel huNS!! Welcome ayoooo boyyyy 🤣🤩

@Sparkledarmer WOW NO WAY. LOVE GOLDEN RETRIEVERS. WHEN I SAY I’M JEALOUS I MEAN IT. 💞 How old is yours? You sound very smart and accomplished in life👌

I am 24, female and work in the social care sector. Oh and biggest confession... I used to think Servant was quite hot before he met Imo 🤣 AND THAT’S ABSOLUTELY FINE HUNS.

• Heart
Would love to know more about you baby loves (without giving away identities of course) I can start
I am 30, female, I'm a university lecturer and masters student. I have a daughter and a golden retriever and I hate Imo the most :LOL:
Ah love this idea!
I’m 29, female and work in HR. I am utterly ✨obsessed✨ with my little ginger fur baby 🐱 and I’m also a military wife.

• Heart
Reactions: 5