Huns & Angels Chit Chat 🥰

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little check in with my tattle friends 😘 how are we??

P.s. how hot is my pfp??
😂 he literally looks like beavis and butthead!
I’m good thanks, just in the process of moving house so things are about to get busy! How are you? Xx
---
Hi! All good here, we had actual SUNSHINE for a good few hours today so I’m happy!
I’ve realised it’s coming up to the month lockdown started 4 years ago which was a time a lot of us came together on the thread. Time flies when you’re trying to understand Grimogenation
How was the first lockdown 4 years ago! Crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Little check in with my tattle friends 😘 how are we??

P.s. how hot is my pfp??
Hey angels!!

I am ok thank you, just got back from the gym and some muscle bleep with a pea head was hogging the machine I wanted to go on for ONE HOUR.
Then the cheeky fucker winked at me.....

How's life with you @lotusbiscoff ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Omg hunnies it's so good to hear from you.

Wow, I can't believe that it's been that long @Honestlyk8 so great to hear from you love 💕
I'm happy that everyone is doing well. Best of luck @petalpetal5381 on the house move 🏡 hope your business is thriving too.
Oh @Sparkledarmer your pea head comment is remarkable. It's always the bloke's with the small heads and long necks that chance their luck. I'm sending Imo and her cheesy titas to fend him off for you 🥴 I am great because Tattle makes me laugh so much, can't complain.

• Heart
Omg hunnies it's so good to hear from you.

Wow, I can't believe that it's been that long @Honestlyk8 so great to hear from you love 💕
I'm happy that everyone is doing well. Best of luck @petalpetal5381 on the house move 🏡 hope your business is thriving too.
Oh @Sparkledarmer your pea head comment is remarkable. It's always the bloke's with the small heads and long necks that chance their luck. I'm sending Imo and her cheesy titas to fend him off for you 🥴 I am great because Tattle makes me laugh so much, can't complain.
Thank you 😊 how are things with you? Xx

Thank you 😊 how are things with you? Xx
Pleasure darling ☺
I'm doing well. Gearing up for summer. I'm envisioning beaches, ice cream by the seaside, a few pints of Stella Artois overlooking the sea in a restaurant abroad, in honour of our good fella Ordermeastellafella. Haha looking forward to the long summer days and nights and good times ahead ☺ 2024 feels like a good one. Have you found your dream home? How's your cat? Xx

• Heart
Pleasure darling ☺
I'm doing well. Gearing up for summer. I'm envisioning beaches, ice cream by the seaside, a few pints of Stella Artois overlooking the sea in a restaurant abroad, in honour of our good fella Ordermeastellafella. Haha looking forward to the long summer days and nights and good times ahead ☺ 2024 feels like a good one. Have you found your dream home? How's your cat? Xx
Haha I was a bit confused with the Stella mention but then it all made sense ❤🤣 get out of my pub! Can’t wait for longer days and warmth too! Not the dream home yet, hopefully next year! My cat is as cute as ever, thank you 🥰

• Haha
Haha I was a bit confused with the Stella mention but then it all made sense ❤🤣 get out of my pub! Can’t wait for longer days and warmth too! Not the dream home yet, hopefully next year! My cat is as cute as ever, thank you 🥰
Haha classic 😅💕
Awh well best of luck darling with everything and keep us posted xx

• Heart
Reactions: 2