Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YorkshireMummy

He absolutely did not walk at 6 months šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve just had to go through her posts and here she is saying he sat up for the first time a little over 6 months old. This woman is a LIAR šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»View attachment 275209
She always lies she has to be better than everyone else she sees herself as the go to Instagram mummy and turns nasty to anyone she sees as competition even though she is not as big as she thinks she is.
Makes out she has the perfect family life but believe me that is far from true.

Spoopgossip

Selling on her gifted stuff 100%. Hope she declares it to the tax man. Those shoes are Ā£10 new too. Hudson clearly didnā€™t love them and wear them as much as she said if theyā€™re good as new...
C3C57A4B-A406-4FF8-ACFC-3070B9B6575E.jpeg
7CDD020C-9D73-48B0-9C5E-FC1EA98E6E21.jpeg

YorkshireMummy

Its all about the money more nights out but the dog should come first.
If she did no start the fundraiser why is her name on it and not the person who started it?
Constant raffles instead of nights out and buying loads of stuff get your dog operated on before you wait for everyone else to fund it and its too late!
If it was my pet i would not wait is it as serious as said?

Spoopgossip

No one wishes any ill will on the dog but she can clearly pay out her own pocket. Being anonymous isnā€™t trolling it just means they know they wonā€™t be attacked and added to a highlight for asking where the money is going since sheā€™s bragging about spending while shaking the donation bucket still.

Again saying she had no obligation to update- donā€™t expect crying every day but if people are literally paying for YOUR dog with their hand earned money they deserve something not radio silence.

She knows who it is? I wonder who she will blame this time with ā€œsolid evidenceā€ for a witch himy

L00kform3

VIP Member
He absolutely did not walk at 6 months šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ve just had to go through her posts and here she is saying he sat up for the first time a little over 6 months old. This woman is a LIAR šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»
6A8B33ED-109B-4A9E-92A2-E68F454B15A4.jpeg

L00kform3

VIP Member
Iā€™m back again because I just canā€™t believe her more and more as the days go by. The story bragging about her son being able to jump and screenshotting it in there what age google says toddlers are able to do it. As if to say ā€˜my child is more advanced than yoursā€™ I bet she must make other mums feel like complete shit. As a mum myself that is all that post does for me, makes me feel like crap because my toddler who is a similar age doesnā€™t do it yet.

I get it that we all feel proud when our kids do something and she has every right to feel that way, but a simple ā€˜I canā€™t believe heā€™s learnt how to jumpā€™ would of sufficed. She looks like a royal complete and utter big headed snob adding a screenshot to prove that google says he should be much older.

Way to go Mel for making your following feel like shit, congratulations.

The big PR event was a walk round a fearie trail and sea world! Not quite what it was made out to be!
But if the dog is as ill as made out the cost of going to this should have been spent on the op not on hotels and travel.
Stop leaching off everyone when you obv have money to spend!!!
The amount of begging and sexual content on an account named after your son is deplorable.
Is the dog even ill? Iā€™m seriously questioning it by this point. She apparently needs a life saving operation but hasnā€™t it been about two months now since she said any of this.

Last edited:

YorkshireMummy

Can afford another over night stay after her ā€˜PR eventā€™ but canā€™t afford her dogs surgery.
She probably tried to get that for free as well but the truth is she can afford it all but why pay when someone else is gullible.
She is good at the acting when its needed, I'm really not buying this im not confident but look at my boobs bouncing about and lets talk about sex.
Its the oldest trick on social media create a character and stick to it , never show the real you.
The dog stuff has went quiet but the fundraising has not.

YorkshireMummy

Back to attention seeking night again and shes as crude as ever no doubt trying to deflect from hows her dog whats happening and where is the money going.

YorkshireMummy

People have gone mad.

Sending money to somebody theyā€™ve never met on the internet.
This is the best thing that could of happened to her it would not suprise me if this was her plan as now there is no public records of what has been donated.
She will get a dog charity to help her with costs I bet.
So sick of her playing the victim then acting sad not wanting to talk about her holiday as she knows people will question it now.
With the amount she gets free and never pays for the operation should be able to get paid for but the nights away constant will drain her money.
Let's see what the latest pr stunt/scam is today.
If the dog is that ill the holiday should be cancelled but its all about mel.

L00kform3

VIP Member
It was the constant begging for me thatā€™s done it - Canā€™t follow her anymore.

Used to really like her but since itā€™s all about raising money for her dogs ā€˜life saving operationā€™ which I think is utterly disgusting. I get that she didnā€™t set it up herself but the way sheā€™s practically begging for people to buy raffle tickets etc, itā€™s embarrassing.

Along with the video of the Matalan baby clothes she really likes yesterday which translates to ā€˜Please send me lots of freebies Matalanā€™ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Last edited:

L00kform3

VIP Member
I am glad that everybody is getting their money back from the go fund me page. I think she was absolutely taking the piss bragging about nights away in hotels, booking holidays etc whilst begging for money to save her dog.

Yes, youā€™ve worked hard for that holiday money but is your dog not something you work hard for too? Or is that just everybody elseā€™s responsibility? I know for a fact if my dog needed a Ā£1000+ operation the money I had saved for a holiday would go straight to saving her.

Also.. donā€™t break policy rules? Like Iā€™m sorry but someone reporting you for that isnā€™t a fucking troll? šŸ„“

The person probably hid behind a fake account because they knew she would screenshot all of their messages and tag the account so all of her followers could attack the poor sod. She is not a nice person, that latest video shows how aggressive she seems, and if anything, like a bit of a bully herself. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Still watching the video ā€˜I want to apologise on behalf of the troll thatā€™s ruined it for everybodyā€™ Theyā€™ve not ruined it for ā€˜everybodyā€™ theyā€™ve ruined it for you šŸ˜‚ Now youā€™ve got to fork out money from YOUR own pocket for YOUR own dog instead of probably booking another holiday somewhere. Itā€™s quite clearly pissed her right off.

Last edited:

Spoopgossip

Yet she still gains 50 or more followers a day and small vulnerable businesses are handing over items hoping for sales.... she blocks anyone who says anything and sends her most loyal to attack them. I mean she still has her nasty highlights attacking those girls on her story highlights!

Spoopgossip

As per ASA guidelines she needs to be putting AD on every šŸ‘šŸ» single šŸ‘šŸ» story where she is sharing this gifted hotel thing. You canā€™t just write ā€œPRā€ youā€™re advertising it even if itā€™s gifted. This is an advert. You are not their PR person, youā€™re a guest visiting in exchange for advertising. Your stay is your fee.
Youā€™d think since sheā€™s been reported to gofundme sheā€™d be careful to not be reported to the asa too.

YorkshireMummy

Doesnā€™t massively surprise me. I did a small business giveaway some months back along with other small businesses through her account. She was def after a free necklace from me, I offered a 20% discount but even then she didnt buy
Mel spend money thats never gonna happen.
Seen a few people that sent freebies and she never stuck to the Terms and ignored them.