Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L00kform3

VIP Member
SEVEN DIFFERENT HOTELS?!? What the actual? Yet she’s been begging for money to save her dying dog. Fuck sake. Think it’s clear as day this is where the raffle money has gone.

Spoopgossip

Well... people reported her for not adding all the funds and not being clear on her gofundme and it’s been removed. Now she’s sharing stuff about being kind and not interfering with “real life”

people’s donation money was real life 🤷🏻‍♀️ so of course they got involved.

Spoopgossip

Where has she written that? I literally remember messaging her when he started standing by himself at 7/8 months because I was like ‘wow’ and thinking he will be walking by 9 months, and he was. 6 months how fucking ridiculous.
On her latest “about Mel” post haha

YorkshireMummy

“Hudson walked at 6 months” and everyone is clapping and praising this extraordinary statement. It’s bullshit. I’ve followed her long enough to know (and anyone can scroll back and see) he didn’t sit till 6 months and didn’t stand till 8 months.
Ofc every baby is different and every milestone happens at different times but her lying like he’s amazing (like when she was bragging about him jumpin early the other week) just makes other mums panic and feel shit!!!!

she’s such a blatant LIAR. can’t even keep up with her own lies anymore.
Begging for a free bed selling donated items dnd away to dear hotels for nights away but she can't afford her dogs life threatening operation lol.
I can't wait to see what happens when she is investigated for the raffles and stuff.

L00kform3

VIP Member
I am starting to think that the dog doesn’t actually need a life saving operation and some how the vets got it wrong or Mel over exaggerated at the time. Then someone started the fundraiser and she’s had to pretend all along as if it’s legit when it’s starting to become very clear that it’s not.

L00kform3

VIP Member
All I can say is now people are sending her money direct to her bank/PayPal she 100% won’t have to prove where it’s gone.... so the whole “I’ll donate any excess to a dog shelter” won’t need proving anymore like it would have via gofundme

(again I accept the dog is sick but she can clearly afford it herself)
People have gone mad.

Sending money to somebody they’ve never met on the internet.

YorkshireMummy

Selling on her gifted stuff 100%. Hope she declares it to the tax man. Those shoes are £10 new too. Hudson clearly didn’t love them and wear them as much as she said if they’re good as new...View attachment 273780View attachment 273781
When someone is gifted something you know there going to lie about the product so they can get more free stuff and it has never been more obvious with her.
If she cares about her community that much you would give it to someone in need for free.
After all these are the people that make you money so keep them happy.
But this is all just an act Mel just cares about Mel.
The truth will be out soon with the raffles and fraudulent activity being reported by so many.

Spoopgossip

Why doesn’t she understand... no one said the dog wasn’t sick we just said she shouldn’t be waving the beg bowl around while bragging about holidays. If you can afford to holiday you can pay it yourself 🤦🏻‍♀️ and yes people offered but she was constantly promoting it on insta and tiktok hoping for donations like the operation couldn’t be afforded without them!

Spoopgossip

All I can say is now people are sending her money direct to her bank/PayPal she 100% won’t have to prove where it’s gone.... so the whole “I’ll donate any excess to a dog shelter” won’t need proving anymore like it would have via gofundme

(again I accept the dog is sick but she can clearly afford it herself)

YorkshireMummy

No one wishes any ill will on the dog but she can clearly pay out her own pocket. Being anonymous isn’t trolling it just means they know they won’t be attacked and added to a highlight for asking where the money is going since she’s bragging about spending while shaking the donation bucket still.

Again saying she had no obligation to update- don’t expect crying every day but if people are literally paying for YOUR dog with their hand earned money they deserve something not radio silence.

She knows who it is? I wonder who she will blame this time with “solid evidence” for a witch himy
I really had to laugh about not needing to keep everyone updated even though they are paying to operate on her dog she has made it everyone's business.
Its nice she has worked hard for her holidays but followers work hard for there money they are sending to her and I can't believe some are sending the money directly to her now its been refunded.
Don't blame a troll because you got found out breaking the rules.
Nothing has ever been said about how much has been raised or raffles being added to the fundraiser thats on you not everyone else a little bit of truth will go a long way.
Fed up with the poor me act someone has said she studied drama and you can tell because this is all an act.

YorkshireMummy

Well... people reported her for not adding all the funds and not being clear on her gofundme and it’s been removed. Now she’s sharing stuff about being kind and not interfering with “real life”

people’s donation money was real life 🤷🏻‍♀️ so of course they got involved.
No one to blame but herself having all those raffles and not declaring how much was made or adding it to the totals , its funny how we got an update on the dog after everyone was doubting it on here and it was posted people were reporting her.
But yeah be kind even if you see someone taking advantage of there followers kindness and constantly putting the begging bowl out while bragging about hotels and time away.
Its not going to stop here the gambling commission are going to want to investigate her next with all the raffles and no transparency.
Practice what you preach be kind is not something to be used when you do wrong and are called out on it.
I feel for the poor mums she slated before was that being kind putting there names up for others to slate?

kat_g

Doesn’t massively surprise me. I did a small business giveaway some months back along with other small businesses through her account. She was def after a free necklace from me, I offered a 20% discount but even then she didnt buy

L00kform3

VIP Member
God. How obvious is it that she’s begging for a freebie tagging the company who makes the toddler bed that she wants 🙄

Billy4Life

We’ve been question her story about the dog for ages.. there’s a couple of “influencers” though who beg for freebies. Look at SezzyBella :rolleyes: she literally takes ANYTHING she can get! She got a baby monitor the other day - for her two year old!

L00kform3

VIP Member
The last I heard the dog was having diet changes to break down the stones. I don’t understand how she has gone from 1000% certain it’ll cost X amount and be urgent, now it’s been weeks and they’re trying different avenues. Where’s this £1200 figure come from?
Where is the record of how much has been added from raffles (they all vanished pretty quickly).
Where is the updates from the vet and proof she’s spending it as she stated she will (on the dog)?

edit: she has only added raffle money to the gofundme amount ONCE and that’s when some of us got together and asked the guy who organised it to tell her to do it. She had blocked us all when we asked. Where’s the rest?

Double post to add:

not spending it on the dog? Or using the ad money on the dog? 🤔 just tea and clothes and probably more hotels and charity shop rubbish.
View attachment 273222
This is the worst!!! Wow! How aren’t more of her followers realising this?

Raisingmoo

Can someone please start up a thread for instagramer hudsons_little_life she is a social influencer who just cant stop asking for free stuff but never delivers on the terms promoting it but keeps asking for more.
Far too many small buisneses are losing out sending her stuff on false promises with her greed.
And too top it all off she was pretending to have covid19 to use it as an excuse.

Spoopgossip

There’s been multiple stories where her nipple comes out and she just pops an emoji over it instead of redoing the clip.
The gofund me and operation have gone quiet. I know through word of mouth that people complains to her for not updating the fund with raffle money and have questioned the fact she has left no record of how many raffles/how much has been raised by raffles. How do we know she’s adding it all?

The op was quoted as costing the amount she’s raising and she’s added she will buy dog toys for a kennel with any extra 🙄

YorkshireMummy

We’ve been question her story about the dog for ages.. there’s a couple of “influencers” though who beg for freebies. Look at SezzyBella :rolleyes: she literally takes ANYTHING she can get! She got a baby monitor the other day - for her two year old!
Its being questioned because there is no updates on how much has been raised and where it is going.
If followers are good enough to support her she need to keep them up to date on the money and the dog.
But she is just spending money at hotels and stuff and letting everyone else pay, she has been quiet lately is guilt kicking in?

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’m not even going to get into the gofundme which is ridiculous (it took her weeks to add the raffle beg money to it too!!!!)

but talking about blowjobs while Hudson is running in and out the room? These games are awful its actually embarrassing.

a month ago she was talking about keeping her account safe and stuff with all the predatory accounts on insta...

when she attacks other accounts on there she uses the “this page is for my son!” line but it’s bull. it’s for her. It’s all about Mel. It’s all about her dirty games and getting as many followers as she can and dancing around with no clothes on.

if it’s for her son, stop talking about sex and blowjobs with him IN THE ROOM or at all because she’s just sexualising that account now and the poor baby has his face all over it.
I seriously agree.

I hate to be ‘that person’ but I have often found myself wondering why on earth she would come on her stories with such a ridiculously low cut top on, and then to start dancing in said top too.

Have you seen her TikTok? It’s full of perverted men commenting on her boobs constantly. I would be ashamed to have my little boy involved with such an account.

Also, is she going to put any of the money towards the operation herself? Or is she seriously expecting her followers to pay for it all?

L00kform3

VIP Member
I’ve often wondered why she never writes ad anywhere in her posts showing gifted items etc. She will get herself in a lot of trouble.