hudsons_little_life

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone please start up a thread for instagramer hudsons_little_life she is a social influencer who just cant stop asking for free stuff but never delivers on the terms promoting it but keeps asking for more.
Far too many small buisneses are losing out sending her stuff on false promises with her greed.
And too top it all off she was pretending to have covid19 to use it as an excuse.

She was literally bragging a post or two before the dogs operation one that theyā€™ve been away twice in a month and they used to go out ALL the time. Maybe some of that money should be saved for an emergency (the dog is an example)....

I just canā€™t believe she acts the innocent. All these dirty games and nasty tactics where she attacks people and switches to being the victim. I had to unfollow when she started these sex games bouncing around with her boobs out. Poor baby shouldnā€™t be included on an account like this.

Reactions: 2
It was the constant begging for me thatā€™s done it - Canā€™t follow her anymore.

Used to really like her but since itā€™s all about raising money for her dogs ā€˜life saving operationā€™ which I think is utterly disgusting. I get that she didnā€™t set it up herself but the way sheā€™s practically begging for people to buy raffle tickets etc, itā€™s embarrassing.

Along with the video of the Matalan baby clothes she really likes yesterday which translates to ā€˜Please send me lots of freebies Matalanā€™ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Last edited:
Its all about the money more nights out but the dog should come first.
If she did no start the fundraiser why is her name on it and not the person who started it?
Constant raffles instead of nights out and buying loads of stuff get your dog operated on before you wait for everyone else to fund it and its too late!
If it was my pet i would not wait is it as serious as said?

Iā€™m not even going to get into the gofundme which is ridiculous (it took her weeks to add the raffle beg money to it too!!!!)

but talking about blowjobs while Hudson is running in and out the room? These games are awful its actually embarrassing.

a month ago she was talking about keeping her account safe and stuff with all the predatory accounts on insta...

when she attacks other accounts on there she uses the ā€œthis page is for my son!ā€ line but itā€™s bull. itā€™s for her. Itā€™s all about Mel. Itā€™s all about her dirty games and getting as many followers as she can and dancing around with no clothes on.

if itā€™s for her son, stop talking about sex and blowjobs with him IN THE ROOM or at all because sheā€™s just sexualising that account now and the poor baby has his face all over it.

Reactions: 1
Iā€™m not even going to get into the gofundme which is ridiculous (it took her weeks to add the raffle beg money to it too!!!!)

but talking about blowjobs while Hudson is running in and out the room? These games are awful its actually embarrassing.

a month ago she was talking about keeping her account safe and stuff with all the predatory accounts on insta...

when she attacks other accounts on there she uses the ā€œthis page is for my son!ā€ line but itā€™s bull. itā€™s for her. Itā€™s all about Mel. Itā€™s all about her dirty games and getting as many followers as she can and dancing around with no clothes on.

if itā€™s for her son, stop talking about sex and blowjobs with him IN THE ROOM or at all because sheā€™s just sexualising that account now and the poor baby has his face all over it.
I seriously agree.

I hate to be ā€˜that personā€™ but I have often found myself wondering why on earth she would come on her stories with such a ridiculously low cut top on, and then to start dancing in said top too.

Have you seen her TikTok? Itā€™s full of perverted men commenting on her boobs constantly. I would be ashamed to have my little boy involved with such an account.

Also, is she going to put any of the money towards the operation herself? Or is she seriously expecting her followers to pay for it all?

Thereā€™s been multiple stories where her nipple comes out and she just pops an emoji over it instead of redoing the clip.
The gofund me and operation have gone quiet. I know through word of mouth that people complains to her for not updating the fund with raffle money and have questioned the fact she has left no record of how many raffles/how much has been raised by raffles. How do we know sheā€™s adding it all?

The op was quoted as costing the amount sheā€™s raising and sheā€™s added she will buy dog toys for a kennel with any extra šŸ™„

Its all done on purpose she loves a pose and I dont believe anything done is by mistake.
Just like when she had corona virus wearing next to nothing as if it was get her more pity while posing away.
I think she does everything as part of a bigger plan to get famous but doing it from an instagram named after your son is disgusting with everything she does does on it.
Every day its another video begging without begging planting seeds for gullible viewers to send her stuff.
She needs a reality check stop begging for stuff when everything is free pay for something yourself just once you might enjoy it not everything needs to be gifted or funded by raffles.
If your audience is other mums you dont need to wear next to nothing bouncing your boobs about unless your hoping other audiences are going to find you and get you more attention.
But she wants that she thrives on it.

Can afford another over night stay after her ā€˜PR eventā€™ but canā€™t afford her dogs surgery.

Can afford another over night stay after her ā€˜PR eventā€™ but canā€™t afford her dogs surgery.
She probably tried to get that for free as well but the truth is she can afford it all but why pay when someone else is gullible.
She is good at the acting when its needed, I'm really not buying this im not confident but look at my boobs bouncing about and lets talk about sex.
Its the oldest trick on social media create a character and stick to it , never show the real you.
The dog stuff has went quiet but the fundraising has not.

Yep, bra. she doesnā€™t even try to hide the fact. She looked a state too with that scraggly hair as usual. Unless sheā€™s filming reels or tiktoks she genuinely looks a mess most of the time with old makeup under her eyes etc.

My favourite thing is how she shared the ā€œdonā€™t trollā€ message but still her her ā€œTHE TRUTHā€ highlight up where sheā€™s slagging off other women. I donā€™t care what happened between them all, she shouldnā€™t have that there if sheā€™s going to preach kindness

Reactions: 2
The big PR event was a walk round a fearie trail and sea world! Not quite what it was made out to be!
But if the dog is as ill as made out the cost of going to this should have been spent on the op not on hotels and travel.
Stop leaching off everyone when you obv have money to spend!!!
The amount of begging and sexual content on an account named after your son is deplorable.

Iā€™m back again because I just canā€™t believe her more and more as the days go by. The story bragging about her son being able to jump and screenshotting it in there what age google says toddlers are able to do it. As if to say ā€˜my child is more advanced than yoursā€™ I bet she must make other mums feel like complete tit. As a mum myself that is all that post does for me, makes me feel like crap because my toddler who is a similar age doesnā€™t do it yet.

I get it that we all feel proud when our kids do something and she has every right to feel that way, but a simple ā€˜I canā€™t believe heā€™s learnt how to jumpā€™ would of sufficed. She looks like a royal complete and utter big headed snob adding a screenshot to prove that google says he should be much older.

Way to go Mel for making your following feel like tit, congratulations.

The big PR event was a walk round a fearie trail and sea world! Not quite what it was made out to be!
But if the dog is as ill as made out the cost of going to this should have been spent on the op not on hotels and travel.
Stop leaching off everyone when you obv have money to spend!!!
The amount of begging and sexual content on an account named after your son is deplorable.
Is the dog even ill? Iā€™m seriously questioning it by this point. She apparently needs a life saving operation but hasnā€™t it been about two months now since she said any of this.

Last edited:
Back to attention seeking night again and shes as crude as ever no doubt trying to deflect from hows her dog whats happening and where is the money going.

Weā€™ve been question her story about the dog for ages.. thereā€™s a couple of ā€œinfluencersā€ though who beg for freebies. Look at SezzyBella :rolleyes: she literally takes ANYTHING she can get! She got a baby monitor the other day - for her two year old!