Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spoopgossip

Be kind:
Except when you have 1000% proof that four boys and co have DEFINITELY trolled you which turns out to be false and proven false as someone else came forward but you STILL TO THIS DAY have a highlight blaming them on your Instagram page šŸ‘šŸ» All because you were caught taking a freebie from a brand and not fulfilling your agreement šŸ˜³

Reactions: 2

Spoopgossip

She was literally bragging a post or two before the dogs operation one that theyā€™ve been away twice in a month and they used to go out ALL the time. Maybe some of that money should be saved for an emergency (the dog is an example)....

I just canā€™t believe she acts the innocent. All these dirty games and nasty tactics where she attacks people and switches to being the victim. I had to unfollow when she started these sex games bouncing around with her boobs out. Poor baby shouldnā€™t be included on an account like this.

Spoopgossip

Yep, bra. she doesnā€™t even try to hide the fact. She looked a state too with that scraggly hair as usual. Unless sheā€™s filming reels or tiktoks she genuinely looks a mess most of the time with old makeup under her eyes etc.

My favourite thing is how she shared the ā€œdonā€™t trollā€ message but still her her ā€œTHE TRUTHā€ highlight up where sheā€™s slagging off other women. I donā€™t care what happened between them all, she shouldnā€™t have that there if sheā€™s going to preach kindness

YorkshireMummy

From what a few other followers of her has said there reporting her or already have to the gambling commission for all the raffles and not declaring where it is going and also to the charities commission and go fund me for not declaring exactly what is happening with the money where it has went and fraudulent raising money.
With her paid advertisements too many are waking up to what she really is and they are disgusted.

L00kform3

VIP Member
ā€œHudson walked at 6 monthsā€ and everyone is clapping and praising this extraordinary statement. Itā€™s bullshit. Iā€™ve followed her long enough to know (and anyone can scroll back and see) he didnā€™t sit till 6 months and didnā€™t stand till 8 months.
Ofc every baby is different and every milestone happens at different times but her lying like heā€™s amazing (like when she was bragging about him jumpin early the other week) just makes other mums panic and feel shit!!!!

sheā€™s such a blatant LIAR. canā€™t even keep up with her own lies anymore.
Where has she written that? I literally remember messaging her when he started standing by himself at 7/8 months because I was like ā€˜wowā€™ and thinking he will be walking by 9 months, and he was. 6 months how fucking ridiculous.

Reactions: 1

Spoopgossip

The last I heard the dog was having diet changes to break down the stones. I donā€™t understand how she has gone from 1000% certain itā€™ll cost X amount and be urgent, now itā€™s been weeks and theyā€™re trying different avenues. Whereā€™s this Ā£1200 figure come from?
Where is the record of how much has been added from raffles (they all vanished pretty quickly).
Where is the updates from the vet and proof sheā€™s spending it as she stated she will (on the dog)?

edit: she has only added raffle money to the gofundme amount ONCE and thatā€™s when some of us got together and asked the guy who organised it to tell her to do it. She had blocked us all when we asked. Whereā€™s the rest?

Double post to add:

not spending it on the dog? Or using the ad money on the dog? šŸ¤” just tea and clothes and probably more hotels and charity shop rubbish.
7A6E568A-8AE8-47E2-8D88-01736D688452.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Spoopgossip

ā€œHudson walked at 6 monthsā€ and everyone is clapping and praising this extraordinary statement. Itā€™s bullshit. Iā€™ve followed her long enough to know (and anyone can scroll back and see) he didnā€™t sit till 6 months and didnā€™t stand till 8 months.
Ofc every baby is different and every milestone happens at different times but her lying like heā€™s amazing (like when she was bragging about him jumpin early the other week) just makes other mums panic and feel shit!!!!

sheā€™s such a blatant LIAR. canā€™t even keep up with her own lies anymore.

YorkshireMummy

The big PR event was a walk round a fearie trail and sea world! Not quite what it was made out to be!
But if the dog is as ill as made out the cost of going to this should have been spent on the op not on hotels and travel.
Stop leaching off everyone when you obv have money to spend!!!
The amount of begging and sexual content on an account named after your son is deplorable.

L00kform3

VIP Member
Can afford another over night stay after her ā€˜PR eventā€™ but canā€™t afford her dogs surgery.

Spoopgossip

Iā€™m not even going to get into the gofundme which is ridiculous (it took her weeks to add the raffle beg money to it too!!!!)

but talking about blowjobs while Hudson is running in and out the room? These games are awful its actually embarrassing.

a month ago she was talking about keeping her account safe and stuff with all the predatory accounts on insta...

when she attacks other accounts on there she uses the ā€œthis page is for my son!ā€ line but itā€™s bull. itā€™s for her. Itā€™s all about Mel. Itā€™s all about her dirty games and getting as many followers as she can and dancing around with no clothes on.

if itā€™s for her son, stop talking about sex and blowjobs with him IN THE ROOM or at all because sheā€™s just sexualising that account now and the poor baby has his face all over it.

YorkshireMummy

Its all done on purpose she loves a pose and I dont believe anything done is by mistake.
Just like when she had corona virus wearing next to nothing as if it was get her more pity while posing away.
I think she does everything as part of a bigger plan to get famous but doing it from an instagram named after your son is disgusting with everything she does does on it.
Every day its another video begging without begging planting seeds for gullible viewers to send her stuff.
She needs a reality check stop begging for stuff when everything is free pay for something yourself just once you might enjoy it not everything needs to be gifted or funded by raffles.
If your audience is other mums you dont need to wear next to nothing bouncing your boobs about unless your hoping other audiences are going to find you and get you more attention.
But she wants that she thrives on it.

YorkshireMummy

Is that gifted items she is selling her true money chasing side is truly out now.
Yet she still gains 50 or more followers a day and small vulnerable businesses are handing over items hoping for sales.... she blocks anyone who says anything and sends her most loyal to attack them. I mean she still has her nasty highlights attacking those girls on her story highlights!
And bullying only works one way from her no one can do what she does or its wrong.

L00kform3

VIP Member
Why doesnā€™t she understand... no one said the dog wasnā€™t sick we just said she shouldnā€™t be waving the beg bowl around while bragging about holidays. If you can afford to holiday you can pay it yourself šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø and yes people offered but she was constantly promoting it on insta and tiktok hoping for donations like the operation couldnā€™t be afforded without them!
I agree. Why is she suddenly showing more and more about the dogs illness too? When she previously said she didnā€™t feel like she had to? I donā€™t get it.

YorkshireMummy

SEVEN DIFFERENT HOTELS?!? What the actual? Yet sheā€™s been begging for money to save her dying dog. Fuck sake. Think itā€™s clear as day this is where the raffle money has gone.
So basically daddy Rob can put his hand in his pocket for this but he does not care about the dog!
The 2 of them are parasites and out to beg for as much as they can making out there struggling and fearing what's going to happen with there dog but have money for everything else.
The dog must not mean much to them at all.
That is if the dog is actually sick?
Does anyone actually know if this is true?
I think she thinks if she stops talking about it everyone will forget.

YorkshireMummy

Why doesnā€™t she understand... no one said the dog wasnā€™t sick we just said she shouldnā€™t be waving the beg bowl around while bragging about holidays. If you can afford to holiday you can pay it yourself šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø and yes people offered but she was constantly promoting it on insta and tiktok hoping for donations like the operation couldnā€™t be afforded without them!
Its all part of her act looking for sympathy if she plays the victim the begging works better.
Its the begging while flaunting a lifestyle most of us can't afford that is making people question her