Hrh collection

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried to watch her last video and it was literally nothing ! Her shouting at herself and ordering food & smokes. Literally nothing else . She’s insane

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just checked out her latest video - why is she driving a car with the steering wheel on the right-hand side of the car? Is she outside the USA at the moment?

Those stupid 'net' face masks have no protective ability anyway.

Reactions: 1
I just checked out her latest video - why is she driving a car with the steering wheel on the right-hand side of the car? Is she outside the USA at the moment?

Those stupid 'net' face masks have no protective ability anyway.
I think that is the whole point. It's a F U to the authorities as she's a covid denier and anti-vaxxer.

Reactions: 6
I found out her birthday and she's turning 37 this week. I can't believe she's not really done adult responsible things by this stage of her life - she's had a career with this 'fashion line' but she just scammed people with high prices for made in China stuff that she buys for such cheap wholesale.

You guys should check out Michal and Anthony’s YouTube channel. They just did a parody on her and it’s so so spot on and hilarious.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I was watching her G Wagon vlog the other day for a laugh. Un-hinged! Has it been mentioned the issue of her having split personalites? As she does seem to have 2 personalities talking to each other.... I'm going to check out the parody now.

Reactions: 2
I was watching her G Wagon vlog the other day for a laugh. Un-hinged! Has it been mentioned the issue of her having split personalites? As she does seem to have 2 personalities talking to each other.... I'm going to check out the parody now.
She literally cannot finish a sentence without answering herself “witch” meaning this imagined second person who she thinks is responding to her . Some mega deep rooted issues that’s she refuses to get seen to. She is wasting her life with so much anger & obsession with her looks she needs to get some help and chill the duck out before she dies of a heart attach alone at 40.

• Wow
  • Haha
I know she has money but this new house is 5x the size of the old one yet she’s getting a divorce or was she getting a divorce and that’s why her house in Brentwood got sold

Reactions: 2
I believe the Brentwood house was her own. Maybe all the cheap ali express "designs" she's selling at extortionate prices are paying off?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is there anywhere you can get the chains and straps things she sells for a cheaper price than her stupid marks-ups? Maybe it would be a case of trawling Alibaba or Wish or whatever Chinese wholesaler she probably gets them from?

Guys why are there no more active threads on HRH? I checked guru gossiper but ppl stopped posting on there. I loved reading the comments lol

I used to follow her until I realize how insane & racist she is. She even got shadowbanned on Instagram for the longest time & even when I would search her username she would be the last name on the list to show up. The things she posts now like her post on cultural appropriation being beautiful- wtf. I really don’t like her at all. She’s so trashy & the fact she’s a racist red neck 🤮

Reactions: 5