Hrh collection

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she sell the house in Brentwood? Honestly, after all of her anti-mask BS this year I haven't been able to bring myself to watch or check in on her at all. Her crazy rants just seemed psycho and dangerous so I unfollowed her everywhere.
some of the rants can be very entertaining but she waffles too much, half of the videos could be cut out.. they’re just too long to watch!

Reactions: 1
some of the rants can be very entertaining but she waffles too much, half of the videos could be cut out.. they’re just too long to watch!
This last one is off the charts .. shouting a irh people for being overly cautious of offending others.
The one befor she did admit that she has ptsd from not being rich abs skinny in high school and that’s why she is obsessed with having all the labels and being skinny now.
I can’t bro watch out of Morbid curiousity as you how someone can actaully be like that and not be institutionalised

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The one that made me unsubscribe was the one where she argued racism doesn’t exist and that BLM is just people moaning. People who think like that just lack nuanced thinking and cba listening to a privileged valley girl deny racism existing.

Used to entertaining until it became obvious she’s not all mentally there

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wow , minutes 10-18 are just 🤯🤯 she needs help
Wow.She’s lost it, her content shouldn’t be allowed on YouTube its disturbing

She prides herself on having no friends....this is exactly why you need them, we need support systems around us and people around us to get the help we need. God knows what her husband is up to, he’s probably just as nuts.

Side note-Her argument doesn’t even make sense...you don’t wanna take the vaccine before you have kids?? what does that even mean looool

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow.She’s lost it, her content shouldn’t be allowed on YouTube its disturbing

She prides herself on having no friends....this is exactly why you need them, we need support systems around us and people around us to get the help we need. God knows what her husband is up to, he’s probably just as nuts.

Side note-Her argument doesn’t even make sense...you don’t wanna take the vaccine before you have kids?? what does that even mean looool
I think it’s because she doesn’t what to be carrying a baby with , in her view, a risky vaccine in her system .

Reactions: 2
Omg I didn’t know she had a thread! I’ve been watching her for a few years. Don’t agree with 99% of what she says but she is so unhinged I can’t look away. I was hoping she had a thread because I’m dying to talk about covid-denying and politics, she’s been getting more vocal on twitter lately.

• Heart
Omg I didn’t know she had a thread! I’ve been watching her for a few years. Don’t agree with 99% of what she says but she is so unhinged I can’t look away. I was hoping she had a thread because I’m dying to talk about covid-denying and politics, she’s been getting more vocal on twitter lately.
She is seriously unhinged how can she watch herself back and not realise she needs therapy ??

• Heart
I didn’t realise that her and Nick never used to live together? her new mansion is the first home they are properly sharing

How bizarre to be married to someone you don’t live with? I think their relationship is loveless

• Heart
I didn’t realise that her and Nick never used to live together? her new mansion is the first home they are properly sharing

How bizarre to be married to someone you don’t live with? I think their relationship is loveless
I really don’t understand their relationship, they’re hardly ever together except for trips away. I wish we saw more of him I’m dying to suss it them out.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really don’t understand their relationship, they’re hardly ever together except for trips away. I wish we saw more of him I’m dying to suss it them out.
The seem to have bought this place together now tho. Before when she filed for divorce she made it very clear she bought the little house herself. She has a fairly active thread on Guru gossip but that site is a nightmare to use but when I used to read it the filing for divorce was public info .

Reactions: 1
I’m watching her latest upload today. Not only is she manic but how can she not realise how vile it is the way she is talking to the audience. She has a god complex. I don’t know if she is crazy or is actually completely sane and trolling us.

I’m watching her latest upload today. Not only is she manic but how can she not realise how vile it is the way she is talking to the audience. She has a god complex. I don’t know if she is crazy or is actually completely sane and trolling us.
I think she’s actually not all there mentally, she’s been crazy for years but it’s got progressively worse. I cringe watching her now rather than laughing because you can tell she’s struggling

The calorie restriction can’t be helping. 1200 calories is not enough for an adult. I calorie count too but you really don’t need to go that extreme.

She is horrible ! The language she uses is so stuck in high school mode it’s pathetic ...you’re fat, you’re dumb, you’ve not got the vibe, you don’t get it.m etc etc . Woman is kicking 40 and still mentally stuck at 16 in so many ways.

• Heart
I don't know how her husband tolerates being around her. Her poor dog looks a nervous wreck. She is hangry all the time and always on edge, ready for a fight. Not to mention anything and everything triggers her. And her vocabulary is just childish.
Who wants to be around that negativity even for a few hours ...