Hrh collection

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God did you she get actually name and employee at a shop who offended her? She didn’t like the way she was spoken to for having her mask
Down to take a drink whilst in the shop. She said she was singled out abs named the employee and tagged the company . I can’t believe it ! She is so self obsessed that she’s actually willing to potentially get someone reported or fired without even trying to sort it out quietly . What an obnoxious piece of tit . I really want to contact the company and tell them what she is really like. It was a design place and it was on stories . She was going on about how she doesn’t scrimp on spending on home stuff so basically she deserved to be able to slurp her coffee mask free . I can’t believe she is real! How can She sleep at night ??!

Reactions: 3
I thought that story was crazy too. I guarantee she was walking around with her nose out of the mask for a while because she does that all the time in vlogs. I don’t know why she’s surprised about it anyway like what would be the point of the mask if you were allowed to take it off whenever you want?

How does she not know, first of all, that alot of (high end ) furniture stores do not allow drinking in their stores !!! She is so ignorant. And 100% she used the excuse of drinking her coffee / soda / water to not wear her mask.

I had no idea that this thread exists! I've been watching HRH collection for like 5 years and she has become unwatchable. Also, her husband doesn't seem to ever be around in her new house and I don't think he's living there now either. Could you share a house with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I had no idea that this thread exists! I've been watching HRH collection for like 5 years and she has become unwatchable. Also, her husband doesn't seem to ever be around in her new house and I don't think he's living there now either. Could you share a house with her?
I genuinely think she has BPD and I have noticed her comment section has become much more positive as of late. I think her older fans have left and been replaced by teens who find her behaviour enjoyable which only encourages her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I was the same I couldn’t believe she didn’t have one so I started it with an older account . She has one on GG but that site is awful.

I genuinely think she has BPD and I have noticed her comment section has become much more positive as of late. I think her older fans have left and been replaced by teens who find her behaviour enjoyable which only encourages her.
I agree, she definitely has a personality disorder

ohhhhhhh FINALLY an HRH thread here. So yeah, known about her for years, used to watch until it got downright abusive ( her tirades that is).
Was on GG, but like OP mentioned, that site is way too difficult, but she has 1,001 threads there.

I'm confused as to what happened to what's his name... on again off again husband, who was obsessed with American Psycho ( probably not ironic).. NICK!! That's him. Anyone know?

I KNOW something is going on, major personality disorders, but also she twitches and has some sort of facial spasm especially when she gets heated ( which is all the time) though it's calmed down some now, I wonder if it was due to medications ( self medicating). Lord I have no clue.
She basically thinks it's a vibe or a mood to tell EVERYBODY off before she even gets underway with the video and I know she gets her fair share of hate comments and stuff but literally nobody healthily dealing with it would have to cuss everyone out in the beginning of every video if they weren't extremely paranoid and having delusions about how people feel about them.

I thought that story was crazy too. I guarantee she was walking around with her nose out of the mask for a while because she does that all the time in vlogs. I don’t know why she’s surprised about it anyway like what would be the point of the mask if you were allowed to take it off whenever you want?
This. She's also the type that looks for people to see her with it down because she WANTS a fight/ altercation.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Does anyone have an idea what the "there's things going on in my life right now, I can't tell you but ugh" is about??

I wonder are things off again with Nick? She hasn't been wearing her wedding rings lately, but I guess you can't really go on that.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have an idea what the "there's things going on in my life right now, I can't tell you but ugh" is about??

I wonder are things off again with Nick? She hasn't been wearing her wedding rings lately, but I guess you can't really go on that.
I think it’s to do with the house I think they got sold a dead donkey and are now having to go through thr hassle of fixing it and the legal side .. but could also be nick again.. but on the hisue I think there’s a sewage or drainage problem plus issues with the contractors cos they basically won’t jump on her command

• Heart
I think it’s to do with the house I think they got sold a dead donkey and are now having to go through thr hassle of fixing it and the legal side .. but could also be nick again.. but on the hisue I think there’s a sewage or drainage problem plus issues with the contractors cos they basically won’t jump on her command
Hmm, could be. I don't know why she would have to remain so quiet and mysterious about it though, unless there's a suit going on.

Just watched the recent vid and she says "I wish I could tell you guys a lot of what's going on in my life, but I can't - a lot of bullsh*t, a lot of changes, a lot of everything, but I'm not unhappy, I'm actually very happy right now, just need to get through things".

Def seems like Nick and not sewage. Not that there's much of a difference 🤪

• Haha
Just watched the recent vid and she says "I wish I could tell you guys a lot of what's going on in my life, but I can't - a lot of bullsh*t, a lot of changes, a lot of everything, but I'm not unhappy, I'm actually very happy right now, just need to get through things".

Def seems like Nick and not sewage. Not that there's much of a difference 🤪
Oh it’s true . Google her name and divorce, 2021. Looks like proceedings started again

• Wow
Ooh interesting, proceedings last refreshed on 28th April 2021. Wonder will it go through this time or will she be posting the 205 missed calls to Insta...!

So who did she go skiing with recently?

Also, it explains her weight loss.

She is an absolute horror! I can't stand her. The divorce is back on. I don't know how anyone would want to go near her. Vile trash.

• Heart