How to be more feminine.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love love love talking anything make up.
I think a good skin base be it concealer, cc cream, foundation etc, a slick of blush or bronzer, a good mascara and a lipstick or gloss makes you feel soooooooo good. It always sound so intimidating but honestly unless you do a full beat with eyeshadow etc, you’ll find it’s so quick and easy. I feel without make up I have a more masculine look but make up makes me feel so much more feminine. Even if you want to cut out the base and blush, the gloss and mascara will make such a difference.
I find with my make up on I can always find a style for my hair no matter what state it’s in!

I want something done with my hair. It’s always in a topknot, even for work now we can dress down!
Get a fringe 100%. I know some people will say NOOO but honestly I love mine. I have a short fringe, shoulder length dark hair which I put a lot of texturising spray into to get that dragged through a hedge backwards look haha.

start super long and you can even do parred bangs. It will make your hair look so much mor styled be it up, half up half down, straight etc z

I'm going back to work next week, better find the hair brush and dust off the make up

I like to match bits and bobs eg shoes and a bag or lipstick and a bag, makes me feel v put together 😊

Haha!! THIS!!!
Need to do the full lot tomorrow, bleeping dreading it.
Honestly feel like my leg hair could be styled into plaits 🤮😂
I've finally done it tonight. Feels amazing 😂 Borrow your fellas shaving cream and a new razor. Treated my self to some fancy strawberry venus razor. Along with £60 worth of products from boots 😍

New moisturiser, I like the vaseline spray ones. Exfoliator, face cream, sponge, shower gel, hair food, flannels, hair removal creme, nail varnish and a few other bits. All stocked up now so no excuses 😂

I always use benefit products which are pricey (probably not to others but they are to me)

Reactions: 2
I've finally done it tonight. Feels amazing 😂 Borrow your fellas shaving cream and a new razor. Treated my self to some fancy strawberry venus razor. Along with £60 worth of products from boots 😍

New moisturiser, I like the vaseline spray ones. Exfoliator, face cream, sponge, shower gel, hair food, flannels, hair removal creme, nail varnish and a few other bits. All stocked up now so no excuses 😂

I always use benefit products which are pricey (probably not to others but they are to me)
I don’t know if there is a greater pleasure than a boots haul!!

I'm a bit of a tomboy and never been one for lots of make up etc. But having my toenails painted always makes me feel girly.

Reactions: 2