How often do you change your bedding?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same, more would be nice but doesn't seem necessary when it is not hot weather.

Adding to the question, do you iron your bedding?
I don't.

Reactions: 2
I wash ours once a week...
in the Summer months it gets done twice a week.
I always iron it.
Love getting into clean bedding.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I do my bedding once a week always have done since i started charging my bed.
I do my son's once everyother week. I alternate their changes so I don't have masses of bedding everywhere.
My mum told me to fold the bedding on the iron board flat whilst you iron other stuff and periodically move it round the board. It all ironed then and your not struggling trying to do it.

Reactions: 8
Weekly. Sometimes it goes on to the ironing pile (our cleaner does it) and others not. We just got new seersucker bedding which doesn’t need it and it’s a game changer!
In the hot summer months or if either of us are poorly it gets done more often.

Reactions: 4
Once a week here too. If it's hot during the summer, then possibly twice a week.
I never iron it. My husband does it because he likes it ironed, so there's only one way that's going to happen ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Once every two weeks. I live alone and spend a couple nights away a week.

I am much much too lazy to iron the bedding!

Reactions: 4
I know a guy who doesn't iron his clothes but he always irons his pillow cases because he can't stand them crinkled. I have to say I admire his priorities.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Once a week. We have air conditioning so it is the same in summer as our house is never that warm. We do not iron it.

Reactions: 1