How often do you change your bedding?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it really sad that I change mine every other day!
& the kids beds. My mum does, my Nan did too.
I don’t iron them though! Waffle bedding is the way forward 🤗

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh gosh... I was ours fortnightly 🙊
Me too. Fortnightly in the cooler months, weekly in the summer. I can't dry our king sized bedding and the children's bedding in one week unless I can put it outside on the line in summer, so in the winter I alternate one week tackling our bed, the next week doing the children's.

It's fine. We go to bed clean and change sleepwear more often.

Reactions: 3
I change the pillow cases every few days (head sweaters!) but the full bed every week. We all bath and shower before bed. No ironing for bed clothes....

Reactions: 2
Bedding is changed weekly and I only iron the pillow cases. I put a fresh pillowcase on when I wash my hair so that gets changed more often than the sheets.

Reactions: 1
Around every 10 days I do mine :) I’m single so it’s just me sleeping in it and I shower every evening! I do the blanket which covers my bed every second Or third bedding wash so around once a month as it gets a bit grimy with cat hair etc :) I don’t iron a thing!

Honestly, I go months and months 😂 It just doesn't bother me or my husband and we both hate changing it equally 😬😬😬

I had been thinking of asking tattle this myself 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Every 2-3 weeks.I know I should do it more often but I live in a flat with no dryer and limited outdoor space so washing and drying the bedding involves draping it all over everywhere. Moving house soon and can’t wait to get a tumble dryer and a garden with a washing line l!

Every two weeks in colder months and try to do it weekly where possible in summer months. A family of four here and just don't have the space to dry it weekly indoors during colder months.

I iron my duvet covers and pillow cases before it goes back on though.

Probably every two weeks, we’re both evening showerers so every week seems slightly unnecessary, although if it seems like it needs washing sooner I will! Also I’ve never ever ever ironed it! I barely iron though, everything gets folded/hung up and ironed as and when needed😬

Genuine question.. HOW on earth do you iron your bedding? I much prefer it ironed but a super king duvet cover is so easy to get lost in 🤪

• Haha
Weekly wash and I iron my bedding. Fresh bedding is the nicest feeling. If I could be arsed I would change it daily 😅

In winter once every couple of weeks as we don’t have a tumble dryer so hard to dry. We do shower once and sometimes twice a day though so it’s never minging. In summer I will gladly have it hung on the line every few days 😁