How often do you change your bedding?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow ! Do you mind me asking why you think that is necessary ? I'm not saying it isn't right if it's what you're happy doing just curious as to why so frequently.
I'm way too lazy for that lol , added to the fact I'm out of the house for 14hrs a day so just couldn't justify doing it that often
I I don’t mind at all, I’m lucky enough to have a washing machine & tumble drier. I get up at 5:30am. Bit ocd I suppose. But my mum is the same, as was my Nan.

Once a week for us unless it gets dirty. (Dirty cat prints, coffee spillage or my baby wees on the bed because I can never be bothered to get the changing mat at 4am 😂)
Were both clean and shower before bed.
Dont iron it but I fold the duvet half way and open the windows in the morning.

Reactions: 1
Once a week. I really don’t like going a day over the week. I change my pillow cases (not oh) half way though the week aswell

Honestly, I go months and months 😂 It just doesn't bother me or my husband and we both hate changing it equally 😬😬😬

I had been thinking of asking tattle this myself 🤣
So I've had a fair few likes on this post. Are these people the same as me or are they laughing cos if they don't laugh they'll cry 😂😂😂

Everyone else seems to change every other week at least. Come on people, own up if your like me! Help me feel less filthy 🤣

PS. The rest of my house is actually clean x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Once a week and I iron it. I can 100% promise you an ironed bed is 1000 x comfier than a not ironed one. When I’m chilling out I love a fluffy blanket and those get washed every other day purely because having them smell super fresh is a home comfort.

Once a fortnight. Myself and my partner don't sleep together (so that we can both get a good night's sleep). I shower before I go to bed and I'm not very sweaty so don't need to do it more often unless I'm unwell. Partner changes his more often because he's sweatier than I am. None of it gets ironed.

I changed all the beds once a week... hubby takes them off Friday morning, then when I get home from work Friday night I clean the house and put on a new set... it’s always ironed....
I have a ironing lady... always had for the last 20 years 🙈
I decide not to waste two full days at the weekend doing chores so I now do it all Friday after work ...

Genuine question - do those of you changing your sheets more than once a week all have a tumble dryer? I could never do this because it takes ages for my sheets to dry, due to limited outdoor space/constant rain, and I sadly have no dryer. I change mine probably every three weeks but I wash my hair when I shower every day and I always bathe or shower before bed.

Reactions: 2
Every other week and flip my pillow over so one side is for clean hair and the other is for when it gets a bit dirtier :LOL: I bathe at night though and am not sweaty. Don't think I could get into my bed if I hadnt washed the day off first.

Once a week. Anything less than that is revolting. Getting in to clean sheets is one of life's greatest pleasures, why deny yourself that?

Genuine question - do those of you changing your sheets more than once a week all have a tumble dryer? I could never do this because it takes ages for my sheets to dry, due to limited outdoor space/constant rain, and I sadly have no dryer. I change mine probably every three weeks but I wash my hair when I shower every day and I always bathe or shower before bed.
I do have a dryer I just couldn’t cope with without one tbh

Once a week. I really don’t like going a day over the week. I change my pillow cases (not oh) half way though the week aswell
same. Otherwise I start feeling manky. 😂 My husband says I’m being silly.

Once a fortnight but pillowcases weekly or after a nightmare (my mum always did this when I was a child) and I've carried it on