How often do you change your bedding?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a week max ten days.
I used to iron it, nowadays just the pillowcases and just press the duvet cover so it looks ok.
To be honest I get totally excited to jump into the clean bed. 🥰

Once a week max ten days.
I used to iron it, nowadays just the pillowcases and just press the duvet cover so it looks ok.
To be honest I get totally excited to jump into the clean bed. 🥰
There is nothing like it is there? Especially if it’s been out on the wash line and smells all fresh air

Reactions: 3
Reading this makes me feel awful! In the winter ever 3 weeks as it’s so hard to dry them without a tumble dryer. In the summer every week/10 days depends how busy I am. In fairness I bath before bed and also my partner Is only home weekends.

Reactions: 2
Reading this makes me feel awful! In the winter ever 3 weeks as it’s so hard to dry them without a tumble dryer. In the summer every week/10 days depends how busy I am. In fairness I bath before bed and also my partner Is only home weekends.
Don’t feel bad, everyone is different. People sweat differently and also have busier lives etc. I think I washed them every month when I was single as I showered before getting in them and I don’t smell like a sweaty man 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Twice a week most weeks but that's because its like 'hotbed' in our house, we work more or less opposite shifts so always someone in the damn bed day and night! One on a night shift, one on a day shift. Only iron pillow cases and i love love love ironing!

Once a week but i have to change the sheet every day as in the night i breastfeed my baby lieing down and she dribbles the milk out 🤢 would smell of sour milk if i didnt. If it wasn't for that then the sheet would be once a week too

Reactions: 1
Once a week and I send them to the dry cleaner to wash and iron them for me. I used to do it myself and the super king duvet cover took forever to iron. Best £14 I spend all week.

Reactions: 3
Every Sunday without fail! If I was rich the two things I want in life are to be able to do my big food shop at M&S and have a cleaner to put fresh bedding on my bed every day 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Twice a week.
Clean pillow cases every other day. (I'm a skincare freak)

I have a cleaner who also does my washing and ironing so they're ironed.. But I wouldn't if I had to do it myself 😂

Once a week
Four times a week in summer oh sweats horribly
No i dont iron as its silk and fluffy

Whenever it makes me gag getting into bed!lol
about once a week-my fella sweats loads
never iron it-don’t iron anything let alone bedding

Is it really sad that I change mine every other day!
& the kids beds. My mum does, my Nan did too.
I don’t iron them though! Waffle bedding is the way forward 🤗
Wow ! Do you mind me asking why you think that is necessary ? I'm not saying it isn't right if it's what you're happy doing just curious as to why so frequently.
I'm way too lazy for that lol , added to the fact I'm out of the house for 14hrs a day so just couldn't justify doing it that often

Reactions: 1
Don’t feel bad, everyone is different. People sweat differently and also have busier lives etc. I think I washed them every month when I was single as I showered before getting in them and I don’t smell like a sweaty man 😂
When I was single, i used to change it every two weeks. Unless it was very warm /I was ill

Once a week. I don’t iron it as I tumble dry it and then put it straight back on the bed before it has time to crease 😁

Once a fortnight and I’ve never ironed bedding. My sheets don’t look creased when I put them back on.
In the summer I change the bedding once a week.

I change our bedding at least once a week. More if necessary.
We have outdoor cats so sometimes we have muddy paw marks in the house.