How much have you spent today? #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a no spend day (quite common for me since I rarely leave the house!)
Actually MADE £10 selling something on Facebook

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had a no spend day (quite common for me since I rarely leave the house!)
Actually MADE £10 selling something on Facebook
Love this - it’s like the meme about feeling like a successful business woman sending off ur Vinted parcels 😂❤ congrats!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last few days -

Fri
Sainsbury’s £69
Vinted £33

Saturday
M&S £160 (sun proofing my toddler, the white company Seychelles dupe diffuser which is amazing, they do really cute cards so stocked up, some new cotton bralets)
Toy shop £11 (a rare v pleasant surprise at the till, this was a third of the price on the shelf!)

Sunday
Pet shop £72
Car wash £10
Skincare top up (keeping self accountable + only replenishing empties or will be empty this week, only one new product which is replacing a similar + more expensive empty!) £82

Monday
Indie illustrator £24 on a print for LO’s play room
eBay £20 item for my office
Tradesperson £x
Indie maker £33 (another item for playroom)

• Heart
£5.97 Lidl.
---
£5.99 spotify- but my sister will pay me back.
£22- acting class. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
How was that in comparison with a therapy session?
---
Tuesday
£15 -kids lunches

Wednesday
£9.65 -Tesco
It’s actually tomorrow and online. I hired him for my sister when she started her new job a while ago to help with her confidence and settling in. He gave me a discount because of her already having worked with him. I’m not serious about trying to do it professionally but I just wanted something different to do for an hour a week that would challenge me and make me grow in different ways.

If it doesn’t click I might just hire a tutor and go back to learning French and maths in the summer which I always start but let life get in the way.

It’s only been 8 days since I quit with my old therapist but I do miss him. I had an introductory session with someone new. Think she could be a good match but I just don’t feel like I want to go through the whole “getting to know you” process again.

• Heart
£20 on toys for my grandchildren- bucket, spade & rake set, toy cars and bubble blowing kits

£120 - Sainsburys food shop

Reactions: 1
Today -pay day!

£67- takeaway
£22- Sainsbury’s
£13.75 m&s

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.